All Comments on 'Colleen Ch. 03'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 1,064 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant!!!

I started out reading a porn story and finished up reading a touching tale of love and compassion.At times I had tears running down my cheeks.Very unusual for a "big tough" truck driver !!!THANKYOU.

mzzqtmzzqtover 15 years ago
From start to finish...

I was totally engrossed. Minus the time it took to take the kids to Burger King for dinner, I spent 4 hours reading this story! It was awesome, and I thank you for all the time you spent writing it.

You took the stigma of the word incest out of the equation with all the love you put into the relationship. I love it that you made it more than just a sick, twisted version of what actually transpires in many familial relationships, and showed the beauty that some experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
:)

Absolutely beautiful!

PhillyGuy66PhillyGuy66about 15 years ago
Wow! Great story!

I started reading the first Colleen over 8 hours ago. It was so good, I just kept reading 2 and 3. This isn't just a great story, but also a work of art. Thank you for sharing it with us. It's an honor to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

I found part three first and took the double dog dare. I could not stop reading. I did break to go and ride 18 miles at the gym. I am now late for a Superbowl Party but I am glad. Thanks you did a great job.

CharlieZhCharlieZhabout 15 years ago
One of the best!

This story (or these stories, I should say) is absolutely amazing.

I love how well you expand upon the recurring themes of family and friendship. The children are amazing.

You are one of my favorite writers on Erotica.

I hope you will choose to write more in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing story

I love to read. I will read any type of story. The ones that I love ad the ones that I re-read and the ones that stay with me are the ones like this. Where you form a connection with the characters in the story itself. When I read about Colleen and Bobby I feel like I know them and to me that is the mark of a good story. Thank you for writing this, thank you for sharing your talent. And if I might make a suggestion, write about the grand-kids of Bobby and Colleen or the great-grandkids, the inner struggle that they have to go through and then how the family helps to hold them together. Not necesarily another incest story (although I love how you turned this into a true love story rather than the raw sex some expect from stories under this catagory) but just to allow us to hold on to the characters a little more and to continue with their line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
absolutely the best... ever.

i have read all 3 chapters of "Colleen" and i have no doubt that this is absolutely THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ... EVER.

it had made me laugh, cry, and happy.

this is the way stories should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Special Stuff

Funny, I heaven't read P3 yet, but the story line in 1 & 2 is so well done that even though it didn't contain the rediculous amounts of sex like most stories, it was superior to virtually all of them.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is that in times like today you begin to realize that family means more than anything and above all else this story is about the love of family.

It takes so much work to create believable fiction and the ancillary details that make it so, and yet you've done a masterful job of it.

I saw some other comments and I agree that you should consider expanding on it and maybe trying to get it published.

Thanks again for your efforts. If I could have rated it above 100,I'd have given it 125 or better.

worldin360worldin360about 15 years ago
the best... ever

you really set the bar really high on this one, and no one can copy this work of art. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Absolutely outstanding

I can't ever remember eading a more heartwarming wonderful love story. I was facinated with it from the first chapter on. I am hoping that you consider writing more stories along this line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FANTASTIC

I must admit, I did not take the double dog dare, I only read 2 and 3 in one sitting. What an amazing tale. I cannot begin to tell you how it has made me feel about my 25 years of being married with kids. Sure this is only fiction, however it sure has made me think about what matters. Thank you for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
excellent story

I read all three chapters, and this the best submission I've read on this site (and I've read quite a few). It was heart warming, tender, touching and all the things that true love should be about: commitment, unending loyalty & devotion. Well done!!

clark3001clark3001about 15 years ago
Read all chapters at one go !

Please consider writing more stories of this nature, one is simply not enough.

JohnbjrJohnbjrabout 15 years ago
Different Kind of Love Story

I loved the story & characters. It took 2 evenings to finish

Once I started I could not stop until my eyes forced me to.

JohnbjrJohnbjrabout 15 years ago
Different Kind of Love Story

I loved the story & characters. It took 2 evenings to finish.

Once I started I could not stop until my eyes forced me to.

Give us more of this type of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good but

good but 1+2 were better you got carried away with 3 way to long and got confusing because you just rambled on squeezing over 20 years into a couple of paragraphs with out giving us some kind of dating to go by the first two chapters went along at a nice pace but chapter 3 was put in high gear and rushed it should have been broken up into 3-4 chapters and slowed down or atleast seperated by giving us a time line like saying 4 years later or after 4 years small things like this would have made it a really good story

Ultrafox69Ultrafox69about 15 years ago
Pure love

I could almost see there faces when he said "I AM".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazed!

this was an amazing story... i am a young man who is about to start his life wit a new wife and baby and i plan on takin things from this story and puttin them in to my life... like how love can last in a marrige in this day in time even those this story isnt real what you cant take from it is and i plan too, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

A truly beautiful story of what love is really about

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely beautiful... you are an amazing writer! Please keep writing!

razzlersrazzlersalmost 15 years ago
Second Time

This is the second time reading about Colleen and Bobby, the first was a few years ago. I absolutely love the story and it is probably one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I was fortunate to read all three in a row

This was a very well written story which touhed me on many different levels. I could 'relate' with the story situations and some touched emotions which I have supressed for many years. Thank you for the vivid portrayals of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
5 HOURS

One Word "Smashing". It took me 5 hours to read all the three chapters, minus the meals and writing other things,, so it took me,, i guess 1.5 hours to finish it.. It was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
All 3 chapters

were amazing! So much love in this story. Thank you for writing.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
More twists and turns than a mountain highway...

...and I loved every one of them. This is one of the most heart-warming stories I've ever read, on-line or in a book. You've elevated the art of storytelling, and you've uplifted my spirit. I'm glad I had a three-day weekend to enjoy reading all three of the Colleen series. Thank you, sir, for the excellent story. I'm just sorry there isn't a higher rating for me to pick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Best

Of all of the stories published here at Lit, this is the best one that I've read. That's quite an accomplishment in my book because everytime I read one of Barondesade's stories I think that it's the best. Sorry Baron, you'll just have to keep writing to try to top this one and Refugee, please share your talent with all of us again. P.S. Texas isn't really that bad although it's 105 here today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
colleen

one word. bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very nice job

I enjoyed the entire story. I took 3 nights after work and travel to read it from beginning to end and only stopped to go to bed each night. I'll be reading more of your stories.

srgeeksrgeekover 14 years ago
Good story, well written, only minor tech errors

Good story, well written, only minor technical errors. This is my second reading of this, because I was already familiar with it I noticed the errors more, but still enjoyed the story. I wish you hadn't walked away. When people walk away from "Literotica" (you haven't posted anything in two years) I wonder if they are still getting the readers feedback. In a way it feels like a waste of time to vote or comment on stories when the author has been inactive for two or more years.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

rocky21rocky21over 14 years ago
Loved it

I loved all three stories, amazing simpliy amazing

OleTroubadorOleTroubadorover 14 years ago
YES!

A really great romantic series.

jlewis5150jlewis5150over 14 years ago
I can't believe...

...There are fucktards that still have something to say about minor, and I mean MINOR editing flaws. This story is far more in depth than anything else writen on this site. It actually took me about six hours to read(including food and smoke breaks[maybe a lil' bit of crying here and there]) But so far this is the only thing i've read here that would have a chance of actually being published for sale in the mainstream market. If I were you Tex i'd shoot the moon and just send it out for serious consideration. I've picked up books at Barnes&noble that included a bit of incest that were in the SciFi/fantacy section of the store. Just make sure you get an agent first, go somewhere like agentquiry.com or something. Good luck with the writing my friend and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome.

This is a very well written story. I absolutely loved...and yes, tried to read it all in one sitting....failed there (sorry).

The characters were well built, the plot was simple, yet endearing. You have the markings of a great author. Keep it up. My sincere compliments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

Written with passion and heart.

3h7rt63h7rt6over 14 years ago
So endearing

I absolutely loved that your story covered the characters entire lives and their children's lives and grandchildren. That is the kind of love that I really do want!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

Great read!!!! I couldn't stop, finished it all in 1 session

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Responsibility

I think that the great merit in this text is the remarkable professional responsibility that the author reveals in Collen´story. Hard work for three years nothing more fantastic; deep example to persecute. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brother and sister having kids?

Great story, although the main characters seem intelligent and responsible yet ignore the high risk of birth defects from siblings having children.

BigBadWolf66BigBadWolf66over 14 years ago
Amazing

A really great love story, just couldn't stop till I finished reading all the chapters,lucky me didn't have to wait 3 years for the grand finalle, altough it would be wort while the wait!

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
5 stars

And worth every one no matter how long it's been since it was written this is still a beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
...a treasure!

It is rare when looking through literature collections to come across a piece that captures is a relatively few chapters how people facing extraordinary circumstance make decisions and are supported by family and friends. This story has that and so much more. The emotional experiences are relayed so well by the author that you are hooked almost from the beginning and want to read more. It is definitely worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

Riveted by the story. Can't imagine that what I started out looking for on this site turned out to be so much more. Could have left the sex out and it would have still held my attention. Change the incest to another dramatic coupling, spit and polish a few things and I can see this on the big screen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I took your dare.

I accepted your dare, and read all three chapters in one sitting. I have to say, I am thoroughly impressed by this story. it was an excellent read, and aside from the very rare misspelling, very well done. Thanks for your submission, it certainly helped brighten my day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing

One the greatest stories ive ever read....

You could feel the love between the 2, it was beautiful.

It goes to show that 'laws' are mere 'guidelines' and in reality the only law there is is by your own moral judgement.

Honestly think its stupid its 'illegal' for family members to be together.

It should be strongly discouraged when it comes to multiple generation incest, but never should be illegal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

I've read the first chapter when it first came out and though it was great. I was thrilled to see you had written two more chapters. You did an amazing job with the story. It's very rare that I feel like I'm part of the story I'm reading and you completely pulled that off. Thank you for writing a great story.

LitaholicLitaholicalmost 14 years ago
WOW!

I thouroughly enjoyed all three chapters of this story. I read all three chapters in one sitting and have only one question. What ever happened with the ex wife? Was she coerrced into the extramarital relationship or was she just an idiot? I know it really has nothing to do with the story of Colleen and Bobby but it could prove to be an interesting story in and of itself. Lots of luck with any further writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The best of literotica

I completely agree with one of the previous comments - this is really a beautiful love story and one most of us wish we enjoyed.

Aramis20Aramis20almost 14 years ago
Hey

I read this again for the third or fourth time. It never gets old. I love it to death. Thank you.

onebadroachonebadroachalmost 14 years ago
Awesome!

Just finished reading this story for the 6 or 7 time. I don't know what it is about the story but it hits me right in the heart. Great story!!!!

Ultrafox69Ultrafox69almost 14 years ago
Love is al you need

This story left me with tears in my eyes.

Thats how much i loved it.

Mabey 1 day you wanna post a new story here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
One of the best

I loved every singly paragraph of this story, if i could rate it 500 times i would, very very good story

Please keep on writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Tears

I read this all in one sitting so i met your dare, but it was an amazing story and i do believe i almost cried at several points. I just wish to tell you as a reader, that this is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read.

EnemyMineEnemyMinealmost 14 years ago
Overall... I thoroughly enjoyed it... but...

... a few things left me thinking... " Really..? ",

O.k first off... i like reading stories on Lit that have structure and substance and character base by the truckloads... and this story had them aplenty...

But when Colleen fell Pregnant and they had the family gathering and they blurted out their secret... i felt it was too.. ummm errrr... accepting maybe..? I dunno... but in the real world (and please I know its your figmant) but 9 outta 10...tmes the whole family wouldn't have been as accepting as the O'Connors were...

Other than the first chapter when Barbara (the Skanky hoe) did the dirty on Robert, the large scale drama seemed to dry up... oh there was the odd bump... but nothing that really shock the faoundations of Robert and Colleens world... what I'm really saying is that I wanted Barbara to make a showing... and maybe insert 'doubt' before getting some sort of 'comeupence'... (or closure depending on how forgiving you were felling that day..?) hahahahaha

Anyways...

Thanks for the good read....

I look forward to reading more of your work...

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My first comment on literotica

Description in 1 word....

WONDERFUL!!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
After reading this tale I wish I was an O'Conner.

Well written, wonderfully crafted and touchingly loving. Nothing left to say, except, "Thank you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one of the best ive read

i wasnt too sure when i started reading this story but decided to finish it anyway. i ended up devoting my entire weekend to this story and loved every second of it. amazing job. be proud of yourself, you deserve it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A am sitting here with tears in my eyes...

This is a wonderful store of great love. It has taken a day to read it will take more to reread but I will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Normally read stories on Literotica to gain self-pleasure............ !

After reading all three chapters .... , i am neither here nor there ! meaning to say that the story is so good that i don't feel like going for self pleasure .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love comes in many collors and shapes!

Felt like i was watching a romantic movie including getting teared up and all. I think you have a gift. Keep you're fans suplied!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Some people write smut - others fables - but you.....

I could pontificate about many aspects of your writing - but only one other author on this website has affected me as deeply as you have. Yes it is romance and yes it is against all the odds - but the humanity of it all- the love - the compassion, the value of the relationships - the nice touches along the way that didn't have a damn thing to do with sex made this a story for me that I will never forget.

I was moved to joy, to sadness, to tears, and to laughter as you wrote what was obviously the kind of life that you wish to live. In many ways this was autobiographical (except maybe brother/sister part). I don't normally make comments but then again I am not moved emotionally the way your story moved me. If you quit writing you will deprive your fans of more wonder and enjoyment than you can possibly know. And besides you will burn in hell for not using such a gift :o))

fireguy365fireguy365over 13 years ago
Colleen and Bobby :)

I love happy endings. Thank you for such a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Love Story

This is a great love story and this is a lot more common than most people think. Write more because I really liked and appreciated it.

elbruteelbruteover 13 years ago
Great Story!

Just got through reading Colleen, again.

Was just as good as the first time.

Wouldn't have figured I'd be reading

romance, and liking it. I guess good

stories are good reading no mater what

the flavor. I'd like to see more from you.

AkiraRoseAkiraRoseover 13 years ago
Beautiful!

Just the most beautiful story of love and devotion that i have ever read. It was very hard to remember that they were brother and sister until you mentioned it the few times that you did.

Your writing is superb and paints a fantastic picture!

dking003dking003over 13 years ago
Fantastic

I thought that it was a fantastic story. Well written, besides well rounded story. Would love to read any other works this author may have written.

lovebobbylovebobbyover 13 years ago
Awesome story

This was a really great story, I enjoyed it very much, There were certain part that I really liked. Thank you very much. But I am not sure if this was a real story or not. if it was, Bobby was one of the luckiest men alive. I just wish I could write like that.

hejohejoover 13 years ago
More stars

Five stars are not enough to rate your stories. So to make things right I will give you more. * * * *

Thank you so much for your time writing this, I laughed, I cried, and everything between. Thanks for the time you spent writing this wonderful story.

digger33digger33over 13 years ago
Fantastic

As stated by others, I laughed, cried and truly enjoyed this fantastic story. Your writing captured every aspect a person in love could ever feel. Keep up the awesome writing. Looking forward to more from you. A 10 star rating.

meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsover 13 years ago
Excellent

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! It made me laugh, sigh, and cry. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I read all three parts today. I could't put my phone down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Most amazing story! I keep coming back to time after time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Extraordinary

Absolutely wonderful. I really don't know what else to say. I've read all three chapters this evening. I've laughed, I've almost cried at times. Forget the fact they are brother and sister, this was truly a love story of epic proportions. Fabulous, fabulous writing.

timelord1963timelord1963over 13 years ago
ratings and comment

I like this story but I think I would have rated it higher if it were in the romance section--- My expectations would be different. The phrase that Art Linkletter was known for I think is apt "Kids say the darnedest things" I did like the theme of loyalty especially about the fact that an entire office would quit their jobs en mass to stand with Bobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank You!

Excellent story, remarkably well written.

pradyumdesikanpradyumdesikanover 13 years ago
Wonderful.....

I do wish i could write a story like this too...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks!

This was a great story. One of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
incredible

this was not what I expected, but I just couldn't stop reading. I read all in one sitting (it's 11 pm right now, and i don't think i did much else today). thanks.

please look into self-publishing as an ebook. i'd love to send a few bucks your way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice work, keep it up...

Very well writen, i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

I have not read a story that has captivated my mind as this story has. This story made me part of this family and feel as though, I grew up with this family. I appreciate the time it took for you to write this story. I don’t post comments to stories but feel I need to on this one. Thanks for giving me the chance to read you story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!

WOW! WOW! WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written

The storyline could stand on its own without the graphic sex, would be

a good movie but would have to be done with a R rating with nudity.

The sex added a good dimension to the story however. Couldn't read

it at all at one sitting but looked forward to getting back to it. Best I

have read so far and the only one that I rated a 5. Really liked this story.

You have talent. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Relections...

This was the most true to life story (Series) that really captivated the multitude of pages.... Thank you for your enlightenment's... I enjoyed...

calamity989calamity989over 13 years ago
pretty good

well the first 2 was amazing the 3rd i got bored of after the 6th page

and your writing is really good your math skills are terible :P

page 5

"I now have three children together under the age of twenty-two months..."

considering the fact a 9 months between fertilization and birth x3 = 27 months

so it would been a minimum of 27 months age difference but then you have to counter in the 8 weeks between the first and second births and 9 weeks for the 3rd and final birth

it would of been an age difference on the facts you've given us of 33 months and 1 week

sorry had to point that out

:P

leebrookes@live.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Math

Actually his math was spot on. Your math at 27 months would put the newborn at 9m.o already. If you figure roughly 11 months between births. 9 no pregnancy and 8 week abstinent period. Baby 1 - baby 2 is 11 months. Seeing as Colleen got pregnant right after the 8 weeks baby 3 would be born 11 months after baby 2 making 3 babies under 22 months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredibly erotic, romantic, family positive, love story

So much erotica is just boring, graphic, profane descriptions of anatomy and motions. This entire story engages our emotions and imaginations, reflects positive values, demonstrates commitment, and gives meaning to sexual union. It is engaging, well written and well edited. I want to thank the author for taking the time and investing the effort to create this work and share it with us. I hope that you may continue to delight and entertain us with more such works

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
touching

thanks for a sweet story...kept me up all night through all the chapters. I have a cousin I loved as Colleen loved Robert and understand their love. Thanks for your hard work over years to craft a lovely multigenerational love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

Your story caught my attention and kept it for hours on end. It was a great read and satisfied the romantic in me. Your sense of humor helped a lot too. Thank you for writing this story no matter how long it took you to get it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

took me about 5 hours, read all 3 in a row and loved every bit of it, you sir are a very talented man. i'm not normally a soppy person but this story touched me.

popeyey2kpopeyey2kover 13 years ago
LOVED IT

Here I am a single never been married 41 year old male and your story actually brought tears to my eyes a couple of times. I can only hope I can find the kind of love that they have in this story someday. Excellent writing.

dingo_dingo66dingo_dingo66over 13 years ago
great story

This story series is the greatest!!! I loved it!!!! Alright must admit it made my eyes water up and yes it got me horny...lol GREAT STORY!!!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
Excellent story.

I really love this series. I feel so fortunate to have found and read it.

Thank you so much for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very nicely done!

It only took a few minutes of scanning your story and I KNEW it was one I would read. Immediately after I decided that, something came up and I wasn't able to continue reading. When I came back later, your story was nowhere to be found in my bookmarks or history. :( I've been searching for it periodically to no avail until today! Thanks for writing it and thanks for sharing it with pervs like me! Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow.

This was a great story. I loved it. Thanks so much for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you

I found your stories today and I found myself getting caught in them. You have a remarkable talent and I found myself laughing and crying at points. I want to thank you for these stories and I will treasure always the memories of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your story

I wanted to leave you feed back on your story. It was fantastic. I started the first one and read all 3 all the way through on one setting. Please keep up the good work, its not everyday I get a story on a site like this that makes me laugh and tear up... All I can say is Thank you, thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Nice story, I read all 3 chapters and all of them are amazing I really liked this story and rated 5.........thank you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lovely story; your sincere efforts are very much appreciated

And, up for a challenge, I did read the whole thing in one sitting. The principles were lovable as well as loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic/ enthralling

I agree with others. I read all three chapters together, and found it not only enjoyable, but I could not stop the read, and was having a good

chuckle at some of the ironies, as well a a simpathetic "sniff" at the

appropriate passages. All-in-all, a most enjoyable story. Hope you

get another spate of inspiration, and we'll see more from you, again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story telling

Don't know what your day job is, but you could make an excellent living as a novelist. While parts are 'erotic', this is not generic porn. Love it.

suplupsuplupabout 13 years ago
. . .

Simply the most heart-warming story I have ever read. By the end I was almost crying at how amazing the story was. As erotic material, it serves its purpose at times. As a story however, Colleen was the single coolest story ever bro! It was so well written that I felt their feelings, the way you described everything was magnificent! I sincerely hope you write other stories, they don't necessarily have to be incest, but it seems that those are the ones with the good elements of a romantic story: plot and true love. If those elements are not present, you do not have a story.

-Suplup

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous