All Comments on 'Colleen Ch. 03'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 1,064 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GREAT!!!!!

I couldn't put it down once I started reading it. Truely a wonderful and emotional LOVE story that brought smiles, laughs and tears to my eyes. I loved it and will read again and again.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 13 years ago
The problem with this story

is that it's over. I was reading faster and faster and then, as I saw that I was near the end, I read very slowly to try to make it last.

Yes, it's a romance. Yes, it's chock full of nice people. And yes, the notion that family love is very important runs through the whole yarn. But what I especially liked is that the characters who were in love acted loving, trying to make each other happy, and that they didn't forget they were in love at any point in the whole narrative.

Love still conquers all. And close family relationships strengthen us and make happy outcomes possible.

Again, thank you for a wonderful story and thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Truly amazing

I absolutely LOVE this story. I have to say that a friend of mine told me to read a story on this website and told me to keep an open mind. I thought that I have been an open minded person, until I read the story he told me to read. The story I read put me off at first, but the author pulled me in with a great plot and fantastic characters.

Since then I have read from 5 different authors. Two I have to be honest and say that I didn't enjoy their stories, but the remaining three I have enjoyed so much. You are at the top of the list.

I loved it from beginning to end. I love the part where Bobby says (and I'm paraphrasing here) that he and Colleen made love, not sex. That made the story more passionate to me. I hope that you will continue to write more stories. Hopefully within the week. Again, truly amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i have to say, well done!!

I was drawn in and hooked after the first page, I feel like it was a perfect story, I want to see it on film. So that leads me to my question, when can I expect it on the big screen? But I will say you have a talent in writing keep up the good work. I enjoyed it very much thanks for the experience. God bless.

dragunovosdragunovosabout 13 years ago
The best

You've got some incredible talent. Excellent characters, emotion, very heartwarming, everything basically .... Best story on literotica and beyond. Everyone who hasn't read this READ IT NOW :D

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
A rollercoaster of emotions

I have just finished reading this beautiful saga (in 7 hours) and I have NEVER enjoyed a story more. I have had tears in my eyes for most of the time I was reading. There were tears of emotion, but mostly tears of laughter. Thank you for sharing this story with us. A masterpiece of creative writing.

nappypoetnappypoetabout 13 years ago
I ODed!

I came here looking for short stories. To get a literary hit that would get me through the days. But I stumbled onto Collen and I got addicted. I was a little pissed because there was a Ch. 2 & 3 but I couldn't stop reading, and I'm glad I didn't. I overdosed on this story and I must say I am blissfully high. Not much more I can say, other than I don't want to come down just yet so I know the O'Conners will be in my head for quite a while. What greater complement is there to a writer than when you have no choice but to live with their characters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

This was absolutely perfect. Sweet and perfect.

I love these characters and their story was wonderful. I loved each additional glimpse into their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i dunno what to say abt this story. though it maybe jst ur imagination i could truly say this is one of those stories tht will last a lifetym with me. i believe in true luv. n i believe luv is more important than just sex. i cnt describe hw perfectly you have written this. i cnt imagine but hope my self that i can find such a beautiful story in my lyf as well. hands off to u bro. your a legend. n i cnt say anythin more then jst to say plainly. THANK YOU for this wonderful and emotional story u hav presented to us. Hopefully. ill read it again n again over the years. n when i get married i will suggest this story to my wife. Enjoyed this story n always will to the end. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I was gratified and amazed by this beautiful story.

I have been reading porn and other fiction since the early fifties. I can say that this is the most beautiful story I have ever read (and I am a voracious reader). I cannot praise it enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I totALly love the story

I was in this stite looking for short stories when I found this one reading it I cried like a baby..my wife walk in made her read one chapter said I was sick than later late a night I woke up and she was on my iPhone next to me just crying held it in my face and said this way better than "the notebook" HAHA and she's right absolutely wonderful love story timeless everlasting love and truth be told it made us even closer..so from me and my wife "thank you"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Never commented on a story here before, but this has got to be the best thing I've ever read on Lit. For the first time I totally forgot what "category" the story was in, or why I started reading, but I haven't been able to stop for about 5 hours straight. This is one of very few (maybe the only) romance stories I've seen that rang true from start to finish without clich or contrivance, and it was all the more moving for it. Great work.

jthardyjthardyalmost 13 years ago
Ten

Sorry I could only vote a five but this story was a ten in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

You have an amazing talent; I loved this.

Tx_ManTx_Manalmost 13 years ago

I just read every chapter. Loved the whole series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
the whole storu

Just read the whole story and it was absolutely amazing and it couldn't have ended any better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A Love Story with Heart and Soul

Your story caused me to laugh and cry, to wonder at the infinite ability of human beings to find ways to make their dreams come true, and to reflect on my own life, especially the fact that I found the love of my life in my late forties, after two failed marriages and lots of tears and emptiness.

While we have not been able to have any children, we have neices and nephews whom we have watched grow into fine young men and women.

Having a loving family is truly a blessing, and I congratulate you on presenting a love story of such depth and warmth.

ProfdanglaisProfdanglaisalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

Just read this story again, for the 3rd time, all the way through. It is a beautiful saga of love and devotion. Well written, well structured and totally believable.

Seems a shame it had to end.

lev1astanalev1astanaalmost 13 years ago

This was absolutly the best written series I have read. You have a great talent, the stories flowed with every emotion possible and had a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Well done. I can't stop laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fabulous!!!!

I have read many stories throughout the year here, but I have to say that aside from 2 others I have read, "THIS IS DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST"...Thank you so much for taking the time to write it and I surely enjoy every minute of it. .

adagiowhiteadagiowhitealmost 13 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the great story. I've loved every stage of it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I've followed this story and it has been an amazing piece of writing. Well done on the idea, I found the last two pages of chapter 3 so sweet that I wanted to burst into tears. Really well written, loved reading it. Hope that my life is as wonderful as theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Stricken Speechless

I've read a lot of stories in my life due to confinement, not incarceration. This one has had a profound affect on me that seems only rivaled by authors of great note. Clavell being the first to come to mind. I'm sorry to see the story end, but am joyful to have read it. For fear of losing my man card, I won't say how many times I teared up, but it did happen. MAN TEARS THOUGH! Either way, this is the story I have been seeking for years, a love story that I have combed many sites looking for, and it was here. Spectacular!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow still going strong

I don't know how long it's been since I've read this story maybe 2 or 3 years And it still gets me that lump in my throat and tears down my cheek...and it's been on the hall of fame for god knows how long... But I see this writter has not posted any new stories of late...anyway if your out there thank you again for the wonderful story..

suplupsuplupalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

After reading this story for the second time, it has become no less enjoyable. I can't say anything else about the story as I cannot think of words that describe the pure love that this story gives off. I will forever remember this story. I hope that one day, I can find true love like this, but I don't have a sister.

One question: Wouldn't Chris and Patricia technically be cousins? I was trying to figure that out, and it seemed so, but there was something that made it seem otherwise, not sure.

suplupsuplupalmost 13 years ago
Addendum

Agreeing with some other commenters, I would most certainly buy this book if it were available. In addition, I am almost positive I cried when I initially read this.

DARE COMPLETE!

ChijarheadChijarheadalmost 13 years ago
Bravo!!!

It was a pure pleasure to read such a touching story of unconditionally love, even if there was the minor conflict of them being brother and sister. Tahnk you for taking the time to write this wonderful story and sharing it with all the readers here at Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much. This family, and these characters, were wonderful to read about. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Life Changing

As a married man awaiting the birth of his first child I walked into this story looking for some romantically charged titillation (I'm an only child so the brother-sister thing fascinates me) and walked out feeling far less nervous about the birth of my kid, and with a renewed commitment to loving my wife every day.

Sure "Colleen" is idyllic, but sometimes you need a little of that to remind you that life can be good - you just have to work at it a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I cried

I was so sad this story ended I cried...amazing story

bigman9963bigman9963almost 13 years ago
amazing story

amazing. simply amazing.

IjadIjadalmost 13 years ago
Genius, utter genius work.

I very much enjoyed reading all of your stories, I've read all of the three chapters in one go(as you appearently dared people to, but hey I didn't stumble upon the stories until now:p).

Besides the stomach churning start in chapter 1 everything was fantastic, I've had many laughs and some tears of joy too, wonderful work, definitly some of the best I've read!

When that new asshole manager was comming in the office and Harold kicking him out immediately I couldn't stop laughing for several minutes, that was just amazing. I'm sure this will be a story that'll stick with me for a long time :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Morbid Curiousity

I know it was not crucial to the story line, but I would have liked to know what happened to Barbara and the child.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
You did good -

This was well executed and a fine story - the feelings were clear and palpable, the people essentially good and loving, tolerance was consistent and nice to see -

Thanks very much - nicely done -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
4.5 hours of reading fun!!

I read all three chapters in one go. I love this story and it is definitely one story I will keep for a long time. Thank you for sharing this beautiful creativity with us. You are an amazing writer and I wish you the best of luck in your future writing career (which you should pursue if you have not already). I simply could not stop reading!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Small Error

OK small error here, but you wrote that he ejaculated in Colleen after he got his vasectomy. Really an amazing story here. There's a reason it's best in this section, but it should definitely be in the romance section because this is much more love and romance than incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bravo

This is the best work I've ever read of literotica. It makes me think about how my life has been and everything that has happened and it amazes me every time

dishnitupdishnitupalmost 13 years ago
Beautifully done.

I have read countless love stories of all kinds on this site. This is by far the best yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

There was only one thing in this entire story that bugged me. There seemed to be no closure with Barbara. You inluded a closure with the guy she cheated on Bobby with, but nothing about her. Like I said, just bugged me a little. Other than that, one of the best stories I've read!! LOVED IT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

WOW, I read this story all of its chapters in one sitting. I am not good at English (it is not my home language). I would like to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your beautiful story. I am 23 and I have 2 daughters, I am in a relationship with a sibling. I feel as much love as Colleen does for Bobby. My other half is in his early 30s and has been my best friend and protector all of my life. We love each other very much and kinda live the same way they did. Both our parents are gone so we don’t have to worry about telling them about us. We have moved to a new country and have cheated and got married. I love my brother very much and live my life for him and our family. I know how much you can love a sibling for real, as much as the people in your story and I’m sure one day when we tell the girls that their mum and dad are brother and sister they will be shocked. But I think that when we ask them to look at us and see the love we have for each other as a family they will understand. Thank you very much for your wonderful story

Mandy. Australia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A delight!

I read your entire story in one sitting, because it was so amazing.

One thing did bug me though: There is no way anybody would want to go down on a woman, that has just had a baby. For about 6 weeks women bleed pretty heavily after having a baby. It is not a pleasent smell and sometimes involves clots of blood. Not something anybody wants to put near their mouth. Not even mentioning the risk of infection for the woman. Her womb is like an open would, hence the no sex rule.

Other than that, you managed to write a beautiful love story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
beautiful plot , love the story and all its characters...

all the colleen parts are just amzing...

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
closure

It would have been nice to have some kind of closure to barbaras story. Kickass story anyhow!!!

TomC1TomC1almost 13 years ago
...at a loss for words

All I can think to say is thank you for a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

Amazing story. Love itit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best

I read all three storries in two days and between each read, i could not stop thinking about it and couldnt get rid of the urge to want to keep reading. im not much of a reader but its a new day so keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Incredible!

This was an amazing story. i absolue love romance stores and this is one of the best. you should gointo writing as a legtimmate author. your have an incredible imagination, and you deserve to be praised for it.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 13 years ago
^__^

Absolutely fantastic story. I'm even glad I found about it so late, since I've been able to read all its chapters in a row, and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. ^__^

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322almost 13 years ago
sat and read all three in one sitting!

This was really, VERY well written. I enjoyed each chapter as well as I had the last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
An afternoon read.

I read all three chapters of your story and can tell you that I totally enjoyed it from beginning to end. Very erotic and a all around great love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An amazing love story

Definitely, of the best stories, by far, the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Just wow, i go on here, hoping to get off, from these sexy stories. I didn't touch myself at all during these stories. I felt like i was reading a book, but it was dipped in greatness, and sex. I was more inteerested in the plot, then the sex scenes themselves. Bravo my friend. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

This was one of the best stories I have read here. Was an absolutely amazing story. Texas Refugee, you are a fantastic writer. Don't ever let anyone tell you different. You have a gift with words. And I hope you continue to write. Job well done!

prashant1225prashant1225over 12 years ago
Now I'm smiling like the Village Idiot!

From the Huck Fin preface to the last post script and the glorious prose in between, the greatness of this story and high quality writing ability you possess is crystal clear. I hope you bless us with another gem to read, for it is stories with emotion, love, and romance like this that make all of us get the village idiot grin on our faces. THANK YOU SO MUCH and btw I did read this in one sitting!

VisioncasterVisioncasterover 12 years ago
A heart-warming story of the first order.

Thank you so much for this love story. I also read it in one sitting, and enjoyed every word. Apart from the subject category, this is a family story, or a story about family, that is very well done. The simplicity of it belies what has gone into making it. I haven't read a story rated higher than this one, and as far as I am concerned, this series is a perfect 5.0! Don't stop writing, Texas Refugee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Testament to True Love

I read all three chapters in one sitting and, apart from my ass being sore from sitting too long, I thoroughly relished every aspect of your work. Colleen and Bobby are best friends and great lovers who somehow overcame the reality of being siblings to find one another. A beautifully written story that lifts the spirit. Thank you for sharing these lovely people with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i read all the chapters and as a girl, i want a husband just like him and to be like colleen. so romantic and imaginative. a few grammatical errors but nothing that gets in the way of the story. great writing style!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best story I've ever read!!!

I am not what you would call an eager reader, but when I started reading this series I couldn't stop reading. Something happened to me as I was reading that has never happaned to me before, I actually felt the emotions that the characters were feeling through the story. I laughed, I cried, I felt anger, and most of all I felt joy. It was an incredible story and I think you just became one of my favorite authors. Great job way to go!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo

I read this story with much enjoyment. By far one of the most romantic stories I've read in these pages. Bravo!

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years ago
Truly wonderful story, leaves one particularly nagging loose end though.........

The imagery and words are splendid. The characters seem to come out of the screen. A real literary masterclass. But, what happened to Barbara??

mochakinkmochakinkover 12 years ago
Lovely

I don't usually respond to or read stories this lengthy in this genre. I do have to admit that I met your challenge and read the entire three chapters in one day. I was already hooked by the time I realized how long it was. I do have to admit that the incest trope is often an uncomfortable one for some to deal with. I liked that the work was well written and focused on the love aspect. I don't agree that this should have been in the romance category. The most poignant aspect of this work is that it makes us question our perceived notions about the so called taboos in society. Yes it was a great love story, but the fact that they were related was an important and integral part. Again... Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Nice Story.

I myself fell for a member of my Family...

A Beautiful and loving woman that I grew up with and new to be my Cousin...

We met up after many years of not seeing each other after a

Personal tragity had effected both our lives seperatly..

We became very close....

We had fell in love and talked about getting married and starting a family together..

Than one day it hit me like a bolt of lightning...

I could not do this to our family and I thought it best for her as well If I broke it off....

I sometimes wonder if I did the right thing..

That's why this story hit so close to home for me!

I think it was a great story and had almost hoped it was non fiction:)

Thank you soo much for all your hard work in writing this and Best of luck in all your life endeavors :)

Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just beautiful!

Thank you so much for bringing such a wonderful group of people into my life, even if they are fictional. I loved the story and have been reading this story for nearly 3 days. I started to read colleen chapter 3 first, but followed the author's instructions to read the first two chapters before reading chapter 3. Thank you for the suggestion. Keep the stories coming!

ss33ss33over 12 years ago
Tremendous!

Like so many of your readers, I read through the three chapters in short order, hardly being able to put them down. You really managed to draw us in to the characters' lives, values, relationships, and interactions. As another reader said, you need to be writing publishable books, if you're not already. Thanks for adding some very memorable characters and events to my memory bank!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Thank you so much for the effort made in bringing this gripping story to light. I thoroughly enjoyed reading all 3 chapters one after the other & found it to be a heart warming story filled with good things, unlike some stories. Good luck with future stories & very best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a read!

Like others, I come here for the erotica, but this story just plain delivers. I totally see a movie script despite the incest taboo - apologies to you and Twain. I may just have my wife read the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE

I have had only one true love in my life and due to family issues I broke it off I have always wondered what would have happened! You have realy made me think as to what would be the right thing in my life and thankfully I am only 28 and still have time to try and find a special someone to share my life with and though I know I realy shouldn't be looking at this with what was my future plan(to go into religious life) I am glad I did while reading this although thier was no incest involved I have found places of which I have seen my grand parents and parents(thier love not the sex) my aunts and uncles, my older brother and his wife and my cousents and thier sposes. Thsy all told me to settle down have a family and see where it leads if later in life I am meant for the religous life then I will happen but find love and as is so apperent in this between Colleen and Robert(though thier fictional) live it!!!!!!!!!!

thank you and great job!!!!!

(PS: I know I wasn't supposed to find a meaning behind it but if you knew my family and how it true can relate to this story you, I'm sure, would find yourself hard pressed not to find a meaning in it'!!!!!!!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
** Truly Wonderful **

Simply a beautiful story, full of love and care. Each character was lovable(except two). From the start to the end the flow was great as well as the love between the characters.

Thanks for sharing it.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
Q FOR T.R.

Its been over 4 years since you published your MASTERPIECE, are you still alive and kicking, if so how about another great novel or story, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Delightful Read.

This was a very delightful story to read, and I am glad I found it. The right mixture of a good story and great sex.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
Wow

This story is a beautiful work of art! I agree every one should be able to feel love that strong! I appreciate how you portrayed the agony they both went through with there respective spouses. When the one you love leaves, cheats or dies it can feel like the end of the world! And I love that he hates golf as much as I do! :) I normally dislike Brother Sister reproduction but in this case as fiction and soo much love I don't mind even with too many kids. Thank you so very much for all your hard work, It's rare to find someone so talented here. I have now found 4.At first I thought no one would, compare with Bludragonauthor . Thanks for proving me wrong ;) Please consider a few shorter stories even Megan and Molly playing the field in collage. Sisters ganging up on collage studs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

This has to be the best story I have read here! Truly a work of art and emotion.

dran110589dran110589over 12 years ago
I bow to Thee...

This story goes way beyond my top 5 list of stories. You had everything in it! The detailing, the feelings, the emotions, every damn thing.. Perfect!

I go down on my knees, Sire!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply Beautiful

I somehow doubt that you will ever read this, but I have to say thank you for taking the time to write such a moving story. I have always had my doubts on marriage as a system, yet you made it seem like the most amazing journey in a persons life, this was an amazing story filled with spectacular characters. Thank you, I hope one day you will write more, it seems to me you have a bit of a gift for it.

jag628jag628over 12 years ago
The Best

This is the best story series I have ever read here on literotica, it was a simply wonderful story and I thank you for your efforts to write this.

AlistevAlistevover 12 years ago

As has been said before, this is a love story.. I stumbled onto this work and while not my usual subject of interest started reading. Fortunately I was able to sit and read all three chapters in a sitting bypassing the extended time between updated. This is a good thing as I probably would have been going crazy. I honestly feel that this is one of the best written love stories on this site, while the classification is accurate readers who like me avoid the taboo category are at risk of missing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very very good! Excellent work! Best series so far

DerMetzgermeisterDerMetzgermeisterover 12 years ago

I've read a couple of stories here and I have to tell that from chapter 1 to the end of it, it is hands down the best serie I've ever read in my whole live

EmirEmirover 12 years ago
very nice

No wonder you almost tripple dared me, i've been reading trough chapter 1 and 2 with just one more left. At least that's what I thought, freakin 12 pages!!! It allready took me a month reading ch.1 & 2, it's not that I'm a slow reader. It's just that Life has been holding me back.

Hope I'll be finishing this last chapter soon. The storie has been great sofar. ;-)

pusylvr69pusylvr69over 12 years ago
AMAZING!

I am not sure that I can say anything that someone else has not already said...not about to read 280 comments...lol! This is one of the most spectacular stories I have ever read on here...please keep up the good work and share with us your brilliance! No wonder you are in the hall of fame...BRAVO!

TheQuietAsianTheQuietAsianover 12 years ago
Excellent Work!

Short but precisely put, this series is a work of art. I enjoy every seconds spent reading it.

chas63chas63over 12 years ago
pleasure

The whole series 1, 2 & 3 was a great love story and artfully done it was a pleasure to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

This is a GREAT STOTY I loved it.

I sat up all night reading.

It is that good.

Thanks

aimili_sageaimili_sageover 12 years ago
AMAZING!!

Absolutely amazing! Loved it. I had my husband looking at me funny when I started laughing out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing, Absolutely Amazing

I've laughed and cried and smiled throughtout this piece. I read a lot and very few books have generated that emotion out of me.

To the Author. Well written.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Not a chance

Your concerns in your PS about folks that might not like this story....not a chance!

A very, very good story. Great characters. Believable beginning. Heartwarming ending. Now stir in the abundant love shown not only in the characters but also in the authors feelings for his creation. The result? A masterpiece.

Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holding your child

Dear Texas Refugee,

I think you may have captured best the sense we readers have when we fully absorb your stories: we are holding your child. It is a moment of wonder, hope, tenderness, fear, joy, pain, and most of all, love. Much like a child, your story grows and has taken on a life of its own; it has been read more than 600,000 times and over four years has grown more popular.

Thank you for sharing your gift.

Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Last chapter

Great.

I think that that last chapter was the best of the three, However the others were not that far behind.

A great moving story .

Thanks Keep it up

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
EXCEPT FOR THE CATEGORY

this was a well written, thhought out novel. TK U MLJ LV NV

HotAndReadyCandyHotAndReadyCandyover 12 years ago
best

Best story ever you will suceed with this as a real book trust me and thank yyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Kudos! One of the best reads ever in here.

Rembrandt500Rembrandt500over 12 years ago
Wow..

I've read my share of stories on this site dealing with situations like this. And I have to say this was one of the absolute best I've ever read. I can't thank you enough for including two of my favorite aspects of erotic fiction: true heartfelt romance and implicit female dominance. I could feel the love between Colleen and Bobby so vividly from his arrival to the airport to this final submission and it hooked me in. And Colleen's somewhat teasing and dominant nature over Bobby was just so incredible to sink in and really added a lot to their character dynamics. There were a few misspells but they were certainly forgivable considering you worked incredibly hard at giving us a beautiful series of events about two people very much in love. I highly look forward to any similar stories you provide in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow!

A very pleasant read. Thank you for your efforts and willingness to share your talents.

hourihouriover 12 years ago

This has to be one of the best love stories I have read, and one of my all time favorites. Including mainstream work. I'm extremely happy to see this level and quality of writing here at Literotica, and hope that you will see success in whatever area of life you are pursuing. Like maybe as a published author? lol Heyy, I can hope, right?? =) I'm excited to read more of your work. (Oh, just thought of something. If you are published, then please don't be offended with my comment above, and where else can I get more of your work in addition to here?)

Thank you very much for sharing!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Damn

I thought I commented already.

What a story. I mean, it is very rare that a story here can move me to tears but this one did multiple times.

My only lament is that it's been four years since you've submitted any work so I'm guessing you're not active any more. Pity.

The story was very realistic and I imagine it's actually happened many times in real life. That said, I would have liked to see a leeeeetle bit more drama around the incestuous revelations, to the mother and siblings and to the three youngest children. Loving or not, that's a it of a shock to deal with.

Anyways, best regards and I hope you return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hell of a read.

The story of Colleen and Bobby, well very Interresting. This could have been a romantic story, but you chose to make an Incest story to that makes a lot more dicer snd just plain Interesting. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!!!

I have never felt compeled to write a comment but after spending the last 24 hours reading this story from beginning to end I have to say something. This is the most amazing story I have ever read and after reading it I hope only to find the love that these two have for each other. You have truely captured the love and emotion that they feel for one another. Simply amazing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A work of wonder

Once I started reading,well lets just say I didn't sleep much.

Great work by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

It took me a couple of sittings to read. Lovely piece of work. I really enjoyed it. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous