All Comments on 'Colleen Ch. 03'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 1,064 Comments (Page 5)
Dmitry1518Dmitry1518over 11 years ago
Excellent Story

Really well done TR, I have to admit I stopped reading this some time ago for the sex. It's just a really great story. I hope you have it published at some point. Thanks for sharing. I hope you come back to writing again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

Thank you good story about good people

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best

Not only one of the best Literotica stories I've read, it's just a great story. I have no idea how you could write about their love so tenderly. You are a genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful.

All I can say is thank you for writing this. It is a beautiful story and the world is a better place for it being here.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 11 years ago
Loved it

Sweet, funny, sexy, heart-warming; Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

What can I say that sums up this story other than fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you!

The story is amazing. I cried, I laughed, I really got into the story. It illustrated what love should be. The relationship between the two was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Much more than erotic !!!!!!!!!!!!

This writer should be published as an author like Grisham, grafton, Hilderbrand

Great characters, beleivable, never mind the close relationship

Thanks

KingC509KingC509over 11 years ago
Have to agree

In your closing statement you mention family, loyalty and comitment. I find these traits to be the measurement of a persons worth. For if one does not have these values they will only hamper themselves and you if you let them from succeding in life. Enjoyed reading this tale of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well done sir

excellent work. thank you for sharing such a loving story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

I have read a lot of stories here but I cant remember one as good as this. It was absolutly amazing. I couldnt stop reading. If you have anything at all close to a story like this I am sure it also will be great.

Thank You for the excelent read.

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 11 years ago
What a Love Story

Erich Fromm wrote Love Story to celebrate a young couple who did not not get to live out their love over many decades. Texas Refugee has done just that. The story of the O'Conner family, especially Colleen and her baby brother Bobby, is a superb romance. And because they are siblings, their love story can be viewed as love transcending traditional notions of morality, not to mention legality. But, as is now the case with same sex marriage, love and commitment trump everything.

M4ProIncestFemM4ProIncestFemover 11 years ago
I wanted to marry my own sister.

This story was amazing. It reminded me of the love I felt for my own beautiful sister when we grew up and enjoyed incestuous discovery of our bodies. Thank you so much for showing the beautiful side of family love making and incest marriages.

ThelemonpoetThelemonpoetover 11 years ago
Amazing - 5 Stars

I am glad to see this story through the end. Hearing the fate of Andrews made me smile as well. The only question I would ask is, what happened to Barbara? Did she end her life as a slut by contracting too many diseases? Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it

I thought the plot of the story was good but I couldn't keep track of things it was a little wordy.

wrenchslinger60wrenchslinger60over 11 years ago
Excellent story

This is the best story I have read in a very long time. I was hooked from the first chapter. It is a very enjoyable read. Thank You very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Colleen & Bobby

Just interested in what would have happened if Barbara reentered the story. Would have liked to know what was in the letter Bobby ripped to pieces or what Mrs. Lopez could have told about Barbara's life after the divorce. All in all, kept me very interested once you moved beyond the sex. Keep writing. Thanks, Dennis R.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Wow.

That one word captures it.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FANTASTIC

READ THE WHOLE STORY AND HAVE TO SAY IT'S THE BEST ON THIS SITE I'VE READ TO DATE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Best one I've read on here to date!

Huntergirl30Huntergirl30over 11 years ago

One of the best story's I've ever read. Good job

marty407amarty407aover 11 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!

If it were at all possible to give 1000 stars, this story rates it. Fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best ever!

I'm a 65 year old macho male and I've never shed so many tears in my life while reading the Collen series. You are a fantastic writer and should write full time! You have a very genuine style that makes the story very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved this story so much that I read all three chapters in one sitting.

JackSurberJackSurberover 11 years ago
Bravo !!!!

I also read all 3 over an afternoon and evening. You created wonderful characters, that were so well rounded that we could not help but care about them. I look forward to reading your other submissons

papabear555papabear555over 11 years ago
Super, Super, Super

I'm a 76 year old man. Spent 30 years in the military. Fought in Korea and Vietnam. I've read lots of books. Very few were romances. This has to rank up there with the top 10 of all time. I loved everyone in the book (except Barbara and the Jerk) and would like to know them personally. I have only one question. What happened to the baby that Barbara and the Jerk made? He didn't do anything wrong. But wore the stigma for the rest of his life. I was a bastard but was taken in by my babysitter. I have a heart for those who for no fault of their own wind up on the trash heap of life. I was lucky. If you ever feel like it, a short story about how he makes out in life (and since you're writing it I expect a loving experience).

ldm@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Thanks. Its is one of the best stories I have read on this site. You have let it be seen that incest between loving adults is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
beautiful...

Loved the characters. Was left wanting more after this 3rd part. Felt like I was looking in on the kind of family that many would want to be a part of. Great love story. Had to read all 3 parts in one sitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

WOW!!!! this has to be the 2nd or 3rd time I've read this story and raindrops keep falling from my eyes.

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 11 years ago
What a wonderful story!

Every time I read this story it gives me hope for humanity in general, and I feel the better for having read it. Thank you for writing it, it will never leave me.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerabout 11 years ago
Wow!

I decided to accept your dare and read all three installments in sucession. I began reading at 3:30pm and it is now 8:30pm and let me say, it had to be the most enjoyable five hours I've ever spent. As I read this wonderful tale of love, passion, and last, but certainly not least; commitment, I was reminded that it doesn't matter "who" you love, only "how" you love them. Thank you, Texas Refugee, I gave you 5 Stars, only because I couldn't give you more. You did a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
'Real' novel

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It was well written, it contained a great sense of humour and it pulled at the heartstrings (even mine). I wanted to commend you and bid you to write a 'real' novel sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

I have read all three chapters of this story multiple times. And each time I read it, it just gets better. I'm a sucker for romance stories, but this one is by far the best I have ever read. Thank you very much for all the work you put into it.

OfTerraOfTerraabout 11 years ago
Beautiful story

I just finished reading the last chapter, and I must say, it's one of the best stories I've read here on Lit.

Thank you for this wonderful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Came for a wank, stayed for the story!

I usually don't go for multiple chapter stories, but I got drawn into this one not realizing it was one and I'm really glad I did. To be perfectly honest I was just looking for some good spank material, but I got so invested in the story that jerking off was the last thing on my mind. Absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Challenge accepted

Chapter one here we go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Extremely well developed story

The story line is wonderfully developed as we see the growth of the central characters through the story. Thanks!

FILYCONFILYCONabout 11 years ago
GOOD STUFF

Well I dont care who reads this comment but I liked the whole damed story from twain to twain thats ch1,2,3 it was written well and flowed from start to finished.

Still wished I had a Colleen !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well Done and Very Entertaining

I enjoyed the entire story immensely. I prefer stories with sex when it means something, but the rest of the story can very well stand on its own merits. This is one well written saga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Story Enjoyed...

As this is the end of Colleen romance story, I wanted you to know that I put the series in a category of "Top Notch Writer " .... Thanks for all of your hard work, it was a very easy read and very hard to stop at any point... Keep up the great work...

BK in Vegas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW

After an entire 24 hours, I have read all of the stories and I am spell bound by your writting! I wish that they didn't end but I do realize that all good things must come to an end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BRAVO Texas Refugee

Well, I read all three chapters in one sit down session...I had to, I couldn't stop.

You have, in this story awakened all of the emotion we all possess.

but tempered it, anger, ambition, fear, anxiety, trepidation, love and more

love, with enough sex to show how deep their love really is.

Bobby's desire (not lust) and love for his sister and her caring and unconditional

love for Bobby is truly beautiful.

Your development of characters and situations is exquisite.

Somehow, I have a deep feeling you have at the very least, lived a

Part of this story...

Again, BRAVO

fixer43fixer43about 11 years ago
Truly a love story

This is an exceptional love story that happened to have 'forbidden' sex interwoven within it. It shows that Nature's Law (love and bonding) can and will overrule Man's Law (incest). As with any well written fiction, it can be nearly indistinguishable from fact. I think it is a shame that works such as this cannot be published and displayed along side other 'romance' novels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story!

Thank you very much for writing this romance. It was delightful.

Oh, and I read all three parts in one sitting. Yay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GREAT

Wonderful story. Beautiful.

Alaska84Alaska84about 11 years ago
Great Story!

Hi,

This is a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing the story of Bobby and Colleen. You have a way of drawing your readers into you writings that is fantastic. Reading your stories really help pass the time. I have enjoyed reading many of your stories.

Thank you! Thank you!

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
Absolute magic!

As I gather I am commenter 447 I can only say Texas you did a damn good job.

And I still hate you for putting up such a standard for the other people of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW

Great job......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you

It was erotic and emotional... Incest aside I dream of having such a family of my own, or the closest thing available.... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I am sad, yet satisfied at the ending

The story is wonderful. I am happy for the characters. Wish there was more. Please keep writing. Joy and peace to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

I was surprised to see such a moving story under this heading. Romance would have fit the bill better. But, that aside, I wish I had people like that in my life. The strength of character and love from each different person is something that the world could use a lot more of, myself included!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your stories in one sitting.

Yes I read them all in on sitting. Too good to quit. Thanks for the work to make them believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Reading the 2nd time is best.

I read this years ago, but the 3rd chapter was missing. I was extremely lucky to find it last month, April 2013. I started at the beginning again, and it was like reading it for the first time, with the feeling I've been here before. You are quite talented and I hope to find more romance stories from you. I know it is taxing, and time consuming, but you make many people wish it was their story. Calm seas and the wind to your back. I'll be baaaccckk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Because i loved it

Hi just leaving a comment like u asked, because i just loved your story. It totally had me consumed until i had finished reading it all. Will be looking out for more of your stories! Hopefully there will be more....

Yours,

Satisfied reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This was the best story I have read in a long time. I would offer one insperational thought though. Why not do a pre-quel for the series showing bobby and Colleen as they are growing up and also giving us a look at how there dads personality is. I fully understand that writing is hard work. Just tossing some ideas at you. Once again the series was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

I took your dare and I loved it. Thanks keep up the good work BJS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing Story

Well, you have managed to convince me to leave what will probably be my only comment on this site. This story was fantastic (yes, I read all three chapters in one go) and I loved every bit of it. I am so glad I stumbled across your story, and I hope that I never forget it. (Not that I plan to. I'll probably come back and read it over and over again!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Phenomenal story, and the only one I that has caused me to comment on, truly a wonderful story. Thank you for allowing me the honor to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A fantastic story many thanks

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Colleen Ch. 03" - Robert M and Colleen M O"Conner Wilkowski O'Conner (Brother and Sister)

The Writer in his Author's Note #2 hit the nail squarely on the head when he mused this story is about family values, loyalty and committment. If I may take the liberty I would also add honesty, integrity, dedication, honor, respect (just below family values), devotion and love above all else until the end of eternity!!

The author feels a little affection for Bobby and Colleen; personally I feel an extreme amount of affection for them. Unfortunately, there are not millions of couples in real life like Colleen and Robert--they are exclusively exemplary--including every member of their family and extended family!

In reading this epic story I failed the writer's challenge of reading the story in one sitting; however I did read it entirely within one day. And I will definitely read it many more times, too!

The story is an epic masterpiece, a symphony worthy of any classic of literature. The story is romance; however it would not have been the same without Robert and Colleen, brother and sister, nor Christoper and Patricia, first cousins. The carnal, incestual relationship made the romance story more human; it also dispells the connotation of incestual love being a disease or vulgar and vile or biologically decrepit or devoid of human value!!!

Texas Refugee has God's hand on his shoulder, giving him the inspiration and the spirit to write such a monumental masterpiece of romantic, incestual love between a brother and his sister, later including their fifth child and only son Christopher and first cousin, Patirica. This writer has an awesome and unique gift and talent for his style of writing. There are very few writer's with his ability and skill to offer such emotions and feelings in a story with many and varied characters. The dialogue throughout the story is excellent. The theme and plot is awesome. The writing is almost, totally flawless!f

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I did

I took your challenge and read all 3 . Very enjoyable. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Omg

I loved this whole story!! Thank you for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nope

You did not waste your time. I love the writing. The plots. The whole thing. I read the three chapters in one sitting.

What a beautiful love story. Now I am going to dry my eyes.

Thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm in love with the O'Connor Family!

I read all three at the same time. Wonderful characters, beautiful love and just happiness for me as the reader! I wouldn't have changed one little bit of your fantastic story. Excellent, excellent, excellent!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GREAT!!!

I have read thousands of stories. This is the first one that had tears in my eyes. It was beautiful. Any story about the greatest force in the universe, LOVE, is great. But I loved this one. I am an old man, 70 years old, but I have so many memories for the loves of my life. I have been in love all my life. I have written some stories but have not published them to this site. But I am so glad I read this story. You are truly gifted and I hope you continue to write. Thanks again for a very enjoyable day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fantastic story

loved reading all 3 .couldent stop reading . best story i have read in a long time. that includes books i have read

thank you for taking the time to present it

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
Well .. 'All is well, that ends well'...

I read in my life even if not everything, it's certainly very much.

- From Homer, Aeschylus and Sophocles, to Ovidius, Dante Alighieri, Petrarch - and by Tristan and Isolde, William Shakespeare, Stendhal, Balzac - and the E.Zola, L.Aragon, W.Goethe to Dostoevsky - et. etc.etc..

However, for the first time in my life I happened to read with so reluctantly, and so nervous as I read the third part, of the story of Colleen and Bobby ..

I knew one thing. - If something bad would happen to the family.. - If the author will go the easy way and bring in the story ending, treads of misfortunes and dramas..

- I knew.. - If something bad happen to Colleen or Bobby, I suffocation 'Texas Refugee' (as Othello and Desdemona) - with my own hands (others willing to choking him, can wait in the queue) :)))

To my relief, the author of the stories in. He was able - through all the reefs and shoals - deftly lead to its satisfying end.

----------------------------------------------------------

This is important text - and needed. - Shows that in sex can be something more besides "smooth", "shaved" pussy and manic drive to the rectum ..

You write: - 'In my "best of all possible worlds," people place a high value on family, loyalty and commitment. "

Yes. It's right. But it just lost the European civilization (also called 'Christian civilization' or 'Civilization of The White Man') from which is derived and the USA.

- And perhaps most importantly your words: - 'Every child deserves to have parents and family that love them. (...) The child Should That grow up knowing they are loved and cherished and in a home where they feel safe. " - Absolutely right!

I will say briefly. - Thank you 'Texas Refugee' for this story .. - And for the optimistic and humanly good ending.

I needed this story .. Thx for this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

These were nothing short of pure Awesome ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful Tale

This by far is one of the most well written and loving incest stories I've read. This story was all about the love, incest took the back seat and you have lots of great sex scenes without it being salacious and dirty (not that I'm against that). It was comforting that albiet twos incedents this was mostly a haapy story and that's a nice change of pace. I love a down and dirty tale but it's also refreshing to read something completely different. I hope you're still writing and a I hope you still read your comments and are pleased with the results. Well done! A++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank You

Just finished reading 'Colleen'. Couldn't 'put it down' - now must rush to get shopping done before closing time!

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
too much, too far

you did not need to solve all the problems of six generations plus the way too broad an extended family.

targeted, concise, crisp writing focused on thc principal characters would have been a much better story. it would also have been many hours and several chapters shorter.

you tried to do too many things with too many variables. the superfluous extras could have been several enjoyable short stories on their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Hated to put it down, beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Perfect

You may not even read this out of all the comments youve gotten but this is without a doubt the best story i have ever read... All 3 chapters are perfect... That is the only word i can use for this... A work of art... Im in love with the entire family you have created such incredible characters the only thing i wish could have been changed about this read is at the end when you said it was a work of fiction! Haha you are an incredible author and i will read this again and again just because of the beauty of every sentence :) Thank You.

Shadowreader7Shadowreader7almost 11 years ago
Great

Third time I've read thru this story and the second that I've read through it in one sitting, because I couldn't put it down and it is now 3 am and I have to be at work at 7 But was worth it:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent. Story

Definitely is a quality story, makes you believe that there is hope for this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of a kind

This was a wonderful story from beginning to end. I loved every word of it. Please keep writing more just as good as this one has been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG

I think I love you this story had me after the first meeting of the kids. I love the way you kept the sex in but didn't dwell on it like some writers do. often the discrepon of the sex draws away from a good story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

This is the longest one, I. Have read to date.Untill now it was 6 Pages. I have learned from my time on this site, Its not the stories with all th e sex that I like its the ones with a story behind them.The sex is why we are here, but ith theb story that builds into the sex, its the struggle that they have to. go thru to get to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

I would just like to thank you for having written such an amazing story, it drew my imagination into its world and had the perfect balance of romance, life and sex to hold its own quite comfortably. Please drop us another story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely amazing

Thank you for such a wonderful story, words cannot describe the joy this has brought me. So much love, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done!

The stuff dreams are made off!!!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Life is what you make of it

This is for the entire story. You put a lot of time and thought into this story. You presented very well and I have never enjoyed a story as I have this one. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Top read

Thank you for these great stories I took your challenge and read all three back to back and enjoyed every minute lazy or not (lol) you are a very talented writer congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

One of the greatest stories I have ever read it is sad to see it come to an end. You are an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tears in my eyes

speachless---a very wonderful and beutifull story---ive read 100-s of these stories---this one left me in tears----thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

That was a very heart warning story. I have never wanted to get married or have kids after seeing how my parents turne out, but this story has changed that... I don't believe that a person can create something so beautiful without there being some truth imbedded in the words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best ever.

Top story in any category. keep up the good work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It Fills Your Heart...

....I'm story hunting... it's so hard to find a story in the incest category that is good, that caters to your individual class of taste of good, that is long enough to bother to hunker down behind the screen with a cup of coffee and think "well maaaaybe I'll just put my hand down my pants for a bit while I read this...to enhance the story a bit...".

...sometimes I find good ones, more often than not they are hurried, rude, oversexed or unreal. Over-described. yes I said that. We know they're 18, quit saying it. We know how big his wiener is, quit saying it (especially if it's unrealistic!) ...that kinda thing. ....but then you find a good one and read for a while, realizing it's a good one, and you get that little kid excitement like you're going to get to stop for ice cream on the way home! Oooh!

...I was scrolling, or following a link, cant remember, and saw it. Colleen. Hmm.. (my memory is HORRIBLE) ...so I opened it in another window with a few other stories in theirs. ...click over to it and start to read...oh, Colleen. Hmm, I've read this, I remember this one. ...well lemme read just a bit more and I'll look at the next one. ...two cups of coffee later and I'm still reading... damned bastard writer. It's 2 a.m. so I go to bed. Back here the next evening... *finally* I finish reading! I could have been reading something new, he made me read it again! Jerk!

....thanks for making me read it again, still an awesome story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

Such a wonderful story. I loved it. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write a truly heart warming story. I found myself caring for the characters and hoping that all would work out as it did in the end. I read all three chapters atone time. Thank you for a truly enchanting story.

rg27612rg27612over 10 years ago
captivating

Wonderful! Exceedingly well planned and executed writing. Read all chapters through in on sitting. Couldn't put it down. Very well done. Thanks for this heartwarming story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spell binding..

I've read this series more than half a dozen times but it never refuses to captivate me... Easily one of the best and certainly the nicest story on the website...

doman50doman50over 10 years ago

Not much needs to said other than FANTASTIC! Enjoyed reading all three chapters and didn't leave thinking there should have been a fourth. It was the perfect ending. Thank you.

darkdance69darkdance69over 10 years ago
Loved It

A sweet, uplifting story about likable and unique characters with genuine touches of love and tenderness. Not necessarily a "hot" story, but yes a well written romance that really hits you in the heart all the way through.

SouthPacificSouthPacificover 10 years ago
Just like everyone else...

I think that this is the most awesome story on this site. I've read the first chapter a couple of times over the years but, now that I've finally sat down and read the whole series, I can see why there are 494 comments (at time of writing) on this chapter alone.

I'm not sure if it was just a Freudian slip to see them described quite often as "bother and sister," but the underlying humour was one of the nicer points in over 20 pages of nice points. And, as one of the most recent posters has commented, it is basically a romance - the incest, in a sense, is almost incidental.

The story could quite easily have been wrapped up halfway through the last chapter, but it was a nice touch (although slightly laboured in parts) to finish the complete family history the way you did. There are some stories where five stars are not enough - even ten would be short-changing this masterpiece. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Exceptional Writing!

Even after the 3rd total reading, just one HELL of a story line. After reading the first 4 paragraphs the first time, I was thinking hmmm crazy bitch wife out of control, had to have this black guy and so on, this story wasn't going to cut it but I read on luckily.

Topnotch contribution for all 3 chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All day Sunday, 3 in one sitting

15 aren't really enough points to award

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

I just finished reading chapter 3. It was really a great story with fantastic character development . I think in some ways this be published all in one book and sold in a book store. It is great to read a story about real love and not just sex. Thanks againfor the privilige for sharing this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

I loved every bit of the story. This is the third time I have read it, and it is better every time. Curiosity, however, presses me to ask "What really did happen to Barbara?".

mrobgmrobgover 10 years ago
Beautiful!!

This trilogy deserves it's place in the Hall of Fame. Definitely one of the best stories ever!!

1...34567...11
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous