All Comments on 'Colleen Ch. 03'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 1,064 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Oh crap this is by far the best use of English language that I know of :') I know it might be a little too much, but is there a possibility u could write another brilliant love story? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic and an exhilarating piece of a love story...

An excellent work of art.Articulate and lucid writing and a wonderful plot.The best thing is that you have narrated an otherwise simple story and transfomed it into something that has touched our hearts,and more importantly,this story is going to remain in our minds making us ponder and think about it,to say the least.You have described the actions pretty well and appealed to our senses...The only negative part about it is I felt that sometimes (rarely though) the plot kept dragging on,if you know what I mean,..apart from that,it was a flawless piece of writing,..Well Done,I loved it and enjoyed it personally!!!!

extruepsicoextruepsicoover 12 years ago
Love conquers all

That is what this story wants to tell us. When we read it we feel invaded by the love and affection that flows from the screen.

Altought i thought it was a little lenghty, it's not simple to sum up a family's lifetime in a couple of pages.

Finally, I want to thank you, for taking the time to write it, cause it's just a masterpiece, and now I'm going to compare all the other stories, to this one, and even try to reach that standard when writing my own.

Thank you again!

extruepsicoextruepsicoover 12 years ago
What about Barbara?

After reading some comments asking what happened to the ex-wife, all i can say to those people, (and I think that was what the author intended, but I can only supose) is I dont know, and don't care.

If someone had destroyed your life once, would you ever let her get a chance to mess with u again?! Not if you were in your right mind.

So don't try to fix what it isn't broken.

I'll let the author have the last word:

…well, I'm going to quote Harold Peterson on this one: "…there are some subjects that are best left alone."

bigyin69bigyin69over 12 years ago
A Great Read

It has taken three sittings to read this, and I enjoyed every minute thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

With some minor language changes, I think this would make a great story that would earn you $$$. Please try, because your abilities need greater exposure than just here on Literotica! Home to see more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still amazes me after the third time

I always stumble across reading this story....and it still gets to me...I've read this story 3x in the past 5-6 years ...and I am shocked how long has passed since...cause a lot has changed :))))))

CounselorJohnCounselorJohnover 12 years ago
I'm Really Glad...

...that I stumbled upon this delightful story. It is a story about love and passion, not incest. Romance is what life is (or for some, should be). Thanks for your efforts and creatvity. Write some more good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank You

I never really understood much about love and marriage except it leads to tears and pain. This story makes me want more and even imagine a possible wedding with someone who loves me for me. I have met a few couples that express the love u have written a out and the happyness they show is the way u portray in this story. So i wanted to take the time to say thank you for opening my eyes and the black abyss i call a heart and letting a little of that light shine through. :)

- her

Rembrandt500Rembrandt500over 12 years ago
One of the BEST romance stories I've ever read!

What a perfect ending to a perfect series! It's stories of true heartfelt love that keep me coming here and inspire me to write, and it's stories like this that inspire me in particular. I love the meticulous amount of attention you paid to all these wonderful characters, especially Bobby and Colleen, the hottest couple I've read on Lit! You, sir, are a true genius and visionary, and I applaud you for your inimitable and spectacular contribution to Lit. :)

TreyboTreyboover 12 years ago
TRULY EPIC

All three of your chapters are heart-wrenching, soul-inspiring, and just wonderful. Except for the incest part, it was one of the best stories of love, honor, loyalty, and understanding I have ever read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank You!

What a wonderful epic! May God Bless You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I had to read all three chapters at once.

All your hard work has paid off, a great love story and one we all hope to have.

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING

I took your dare,,, Read it all in one sitting.

This is without a doubt by far the best love story i have read in all of my years!

I was lost in this OUTSTANDING story for most of the day, I simply could not stop reading.

Simply put,,,,,,,,THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK

ED

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i was expecting sloth from the goonies...

good story but unrealistic! How the heck could colleen keep popping out babies without having a single deformed or defected kid? That's bullshit mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to goonies commentor

actually its not. in days gone by when incest became taboo. it was necessary. too small of a gene pool existed on the planet and communal gene pools were restricted by travel and geographical limitations.the children of such a closed system where often deformed. today and for over 100years gene pool has been expanding and getting further apart. in most modern society of today even father/daughter are fsr enough apart on gene differences to bear normal children. if the pattern continued more than 3 or 4 generations, deformities would return. its code. currently so big it can handle duplication. but after to long with no new input, it will break down. this is not permission,BTW, just information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
assholes

I love the group of dedicated assholes this series has. Every time another story replaces this one on the top sopt of the all time list, it is immediately one bombed. The author has not been seen on this site in years so it is obvious it is his fans. The same group of fans who launched a one bombing campaign against Conflicted to get this story to number one and the same ones who then attacked Just the six of us when it took number one. A bunch of classless juvenile pricks you are. Grow up, its not like you idiots wrote this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I`msold

Read the entire series. One of the best feel good stories I have read in a long time

geohrygeohryover 12 years ago
Wow

What a well written beautiful story. I did read all three chapters today. You are right, this is a story about love and family unity.

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely

Really enjoyed reading this over the past few days. I got confused a couple times but all in all fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I sat here and read all three chapters today. You are an excellent writer and should be very proud of this work. The characters were very believable and the story was well-told.

Rogue15usRogue15usover 12 years ago
Amazing

I don't review often on this site but on this story I felt I had to. I have to second others comments that this really belongs in the romance category no matter who is involved, it was just that well written. The way you wrote it, you could practically feel the love between them. What I loved the most was how you did not throw the characters into it, they grew with the situation and that made it all the more believable.

Thank you for the read, even if it did cost me some sleep. :) I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

quite possibly the best story on this site

bibble36bibble36over 12 years ago
Speechless

Have had this story as one of my favorites for a while now, and after reading it for the tenth time I have to say it's fantastic, well done sir.

RavenMkIIRavenMkIIover 12 years ago
Incredible!!!!

I took your dare and read all 3 chapters in 1 sitting, I started at 8 pm and finished at 4:30 am. I'll tell you this, as a man I don't think I've ever had the urge to just start shedding tears like every other paragraph. Kudos on one hell of an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent story

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. I was not able to accept your challenge to read this in one setting. However, I always came back to it before I read anything else. This is a story that is worth rereading at least one more time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

I'm 11 but honestly this was a GREAT story.Keep on typing!!!! :)

ironman1122ironman1122about 12 years ago
dare

i did your dare even though i didn't know about it till this chapter but is was some of the best time i have ever spent on this site

cocputcocputabout 12 years ago
moving

This has been one of the most romantic stories i have ever read. Over the three chapters, by attempting to bring the realities of such a relationship forward, and emphasizing on the importance of family support; i dont think anything more can be asked about this.

The only regret i have is that sex scenes were not spiced up. But on hind sight, i dont think i will have the patience to read a 50 page collection.

btw i finished all the 25 pages in one stretch, which means that you are a very good writer.

to paraphrase; persons attempting to find fault with this story will be denied of true love.

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

Talk about a great series. Loved every moment of it. I think Bobby is correct in stating that if one dies, another will die shortly because of a broken heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

I started reading this series to get off on, but after the first 2 pages of the first chapter i just fell in love with the story.... EXCELLENT JOB!!!!

Flymaster60Flymaster60about 12 years ago
great job!!!!!

i havw read this story 3 times. It keeps getting better every time i read it. I have past tis story on to other friends and have been told it is THE BEST STORY ON TIS SITE.!!!! And some of them have been here 6 years

lostndwoodslostndwoodsabout 12 years ago
Great!!

As a lifelong lover of science fiction novels you have made my day if not week or month. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a novel quite so much as your series of stories. I am truly envious of your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG....what am I reading???

I only read parts of chapter 3 and Im thinking 'What am I reading? This is supposed to be about a brother/sister liason and what do I get? A romance novel..." I'm expecting to get hot in the first two pages; I've grown to love and appreciate the realism this couple portrayed instead. I'm looking forward to accepting your challenge....another day if you don't mind. Good read, and an excellent craftman you are. Sooo.....when can we see a peperback-----oh, I'm sorry. These days it's easier to say e-book. Oh well, whatever's easier for me the reading public....right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
In Love There is Hope

I discovered Literotica this morning and by noon had read all three chapters of “Colleen.” I looked at no other stories and was only drawn by the title—almost as if I knew what I wanted and understood I would receive it with a story named “Colleen.” Thank you.

As you well know you’d not have survived any critical analysis at the Iowa Workshop (ok, me, probably like you—Ivy League, English Lit with honors, et al, but knowing it still takes $5 to get a Latte at Starbucks—if you’re not, hope you appreciate the flattery) but my admiration of you is for your belief in the values you expressed; your willingness to toil so as to say it’s all about love, even for those whose anger and frustration is to find relief in power sex.

Of course you’d have to be older (me, too) to know what’s important. Again, my respect for the time and toil you expended to deliver on the promise and potential of love, I too, hope it will sustain us through the end game.

My gratitude for the “no drama,” for not introducing the evils of intolerance and injustice just for the sake of realism. The world of Colleen and Bobby is not real, of course, but like “Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus” is it not real in our wish for it? Thanks for the hope. Oh, and if you do more writing, learn to edit, or maybe the endlessness is what we crave? Your call, of course. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wonderful story. Story, that's what it is - so much more than erotica. Wonderful.

zeeshantahir82zeeshantahir82about 12 years ago
I'm wasted...

I don't know what should I say, enough already been said and I guess there is nothing more that I may add.

I have lost count that how many times I've laughed, cried and both at the same time. Still I've a tissue paper at my table and I'm hiding behind my laptop, don't want my co-workers to see what is going on with me.

I must say that you did a pretty good job to knock a 35 years old male here, if that was your intention.

Best Regards,

Zee!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
All posters, bow to THE Texas Refugee.

Obscenely beautiful, lovely story. I only wish I were able to write that kind of lovely stuff.

Obscenely long story (though the "beautiful, lovely" part eases the everloving time off its lenght ).

I'm in love with Colleen, and happy for/jeallous of Bobby.

I'm in tears, man. TEARS.

You just plain destroyed my ability to read through "in-out-in-out" stories any longer.

THANK YOU, Mr. Texas Refugee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's romance

I do write myself, I can honestly say COLLEEN held my interest, but as it continued it became wordy and long. And everybody was sooo accepting. Where was the villain? Some religious nut who found their secret and tried to bring them down would have added suspense. I'm also surprised the kids all turned out normal. There is a gene problem after all. Hot it is not. But as a story to read at night by the fireplace, it is perfect. So if that was your target- good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Simply the Best!

I have been reading stories on here for over a year and this story on unconditional love just touched me in a way that I am writing to say it is without a doubt the best piece of fictional work that I have ever had the pleasure of reading!! Hoo-rah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

heart touching story and exceptionally good in its own kind and way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Romance

This truly was a romance......As good as STEEL MAGNOLAS on a smaller scale....worth all the time it took to write!!!!!!!!!

toby9790toby9790about 12 years ago
Better Every Time!!

This was the 3rd time I have read this story and it still is the BEST story I've ever read on this site. It gets better and better each time I've read it. It's so romantic and loving. GREAT JOB!!! 5***** toby9790

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhabout 12 years ago
thanks

Im new to the site. I really enjoyed reading it. Couldn't put it down!

autumnplusyouautumnplusyouabout 12 years ago
Thank you.

First of all, I'd like to tell you that I really enjoyed this story. Sincerely it's one of the best I've read on this site.

Second and most importantly, your story has taught me and proved to me that there is true love. At least, for you to write such story you need to believe highly in these things. Thank you for showing me great love in times of doubt.

I really loved this story. I'll read it again if I find the time.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You're amazing!!

Man. I don't know how to describe your work.

You made me laugh, you made me cry, you made me feel the bliss of "true love" that many Incest stories lack.

I love reading "truly romantic" and "true love" Incest stories, and you did an exceptionally great work.

There are only a few who could compete with you when it comes to writing true love stories as far as I know, and hope that you'll continue writing such awesome stories for as long as you can.

I simply love your story telling style, your characters, and just about everything there is to mention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic! and Realistic!

this is very good, moving and touching story. I think you should start writing career. Also this is the first story that makes me feel the truly meaning of incest: it's about love, bonding, passion,... that a brother feels towards his sister. Love it! Keep up with the good work! I can say that you've captured the moment when feelings and emotions lead two people through everything to each other. Good job! Hope to read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One of the best

I see that I'm about five years late in making a comment. No matter, a brilliant story. One of the best, if not the best, not only on Literotica but anywhere. Plot, style, grammar, excellent. Thank you.

renfrew_elitrenfrew_elitabout 12 years ago
A truly great series by a talented author.

Thank you. I want to open with a thank you although I get a sense that you are, perhaps, no longer active on the site.

I've been reading stories here, and on other sites, on-and-off for a number of years and your Colleen series is by far one of the best I have ever read. I had read it a few years prior but did not take the opportunity then to contact you, for which I am sorry. You deserve to be thanked for your efforts and to know that people appreciate your work so, again, thank you!!

It's rare to find such rich writing in this genre. You've crafted here, what I'll call a universe, that is believable in terms of the broader strokes (siblings getting married, the acceptance by their family, the relationships they maintain with friends and acquaintances, etc.). At the same time you've provided a series that contains a real depth in terms of the characterizations and (inter)personal interactions. I've been moved at times by the warmth and humanity that you have imbued in your characters. One might almost think you have lived at least part of what you've written. I hope to one day see new work from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing story

I want to thank you for this incredible and very romantic story. It gave me goosebumps, make me laugh and also filled my eyes with tears sometimes. There is nothing more you can get from reading a story.

Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn Good

Fine Story-appreciate the time you took to give us a glimpse of love as it should be. I only hope that you and all your readers are exposed to some small part of the love that shows through your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

Wow, this story was absolutely terrific. The first chapter had me crying after the first page. I hope that you continue to write beautiful stories just like this one. It was pretty weird imagining a couple of 60 yr olds gettin on but whatever lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story of a Loving Family

Really enjoyed this loving tale! Thank you! Dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Greatfull

Your story I injoyed. Made me laugh. Made me cry. But it made me injoy the pleasure of just reading it. To me it was more than a story of a brother and sister. It was a story about life. Again thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

Because of your EXCELLENT story , i did not get anything accomplished today except to read the whole thing. I think this is the very best story I have read in a long time. Again Thank You.

LEM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
And, to you, Sir:

My personal warmest and, fondest thank you for this bit of respite from the real world which, you created... I left you a comment after finishing Chapter 2, where I mentioned a bit of embarrassment for tearing up in places, and laughing out loud in others while reading this endearing melodrama of a story about a deep devotion to loving between two, special people and, also... that I couldn't wait for Chapter 3, and seeing how it all ends... Well, you, Sir... did not disappoint... Yes, I fully realize it's a work of fiction but, beautifully done... I doubled the moments of wet eyes, and chuckles while reading Chapter 3, and though the whole thing came to an end, I was glad... For the bits and pieces of happiness it created in me reading about all these wonderful fictitious people and, their lives but, also for you... You created a nice thing with this, and though noone will ever see your name attached to any literary awards for it, may you rest easy just knowing you've blessed a bunch of unknowns out here, who fully appreciate your efforts and, for what it's worth; wish you well...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Third time

This the third time ive read this story and I still love it great job on it. Note to self stop, starting storys at night third time I've read these in one sitting and it's freaking 5 am

justoldijustoldialmost 12 years ago
Excellent

I really loved this story and the way you presented it. The love expressed and shown is outstanding. This story will be a standout for all times. I haven't tried writing but i really do appreciate your efforts in putting it together. PLEASE keep on writing.

gs88gs88almost 12 years ago
Great

One of the things that lures me into the incest section is the way the characters truly seem to care about each other, as family should. This story was front of the line in that regard. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story, enjoyed it a lot!!

I doubt any followup is going to happen at this point, but I still would like to say that I would absolutely love to see Patricia and Christopher's story as a sequel of sorts, probably starting at a young age for them and what not. I really enjoyed the few moments they got here in the 3rd chapter.

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 12 years ago
A powerful magnet

This story has drawn me repeatedly to re-read it. It is a testimony not to incest, though that is a powerful part of the early story, but to love between man and wife, siblings, and parent to child. Keep writing please!

scottibassscottibassalmost 12 years ago
This by far is of the best stories I have ever read.

This is one of my favorite stories of all time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cheers....

Thank you and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
super story

i loved it, i found it the other day and read most the first day. i was crying and laughing at good and sad parts. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bravo!

This is my second time reading this series - I took the time to finally read chapter 3 and am glad I did. I like coming back to this story when I am feeling a little down because chapter 1 allows me to wallow in the misery, only to be lifted up by it's conclusion. I then can appreciate chapter 2. It is obvious you put time and effort into this. I for one am grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

I took the challenge stated in one of the intros and read it all in one sitting, mind you with zero masturbation involved

The story is written wonderfully to the point where I really wish I knew some of these outstanding characters

Other than some minor spelling and grammar errors, this is one of the best all around pieces of literature I have read in a while

A true story of romance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Simply mesmerizing. This is the best "people story" I have read in years. Just discovered it this morning (home sick from work) and read from page 1 straight through. Could not stop, did not want to stop. Wonderful work, my friend.

Now off to see what else you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

I can't imagine how much time it took to write this elegant story.You should be very proud. Job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

thank you Texas Refugee this story is just beautiful :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
colleen

this is a very great story,, it is right up there with danielle steel and nopra robert, with out all the sexual blips, keep up the great work

ps im a male

me;l

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY. Love is grand wherever you might or can find it.

This family really has it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cost me three long nights

I loved this story. I was up until 4:00 in the morning for three straight nights because I couldn't wait to see what happened to Bobby and Colleen next. Great job. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a Wonderful story

Thank you for giving me the pure pleasure of reading your story. To my mind, the highest praise I can give to an author is to say you have really made me care about your characters, and you have done that. I believe you could (and in my view should, if you enjoy it) write professionally. I would buy your books.

19Kitten1919Kitten19over 11 years ago
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enough said

vokunvokunover 11 years ago
Great story

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Very good read ...

No doubt about it. Enjoyed your humor, as well ... oh, yeah, that was part of the good read, wasn't it ? Keep up the good writing, and I'll keep trying to do something any where close to this level. Thanks!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

You are a very gifted writer, drew me in and made me care about the charactors it is nice to be able to read a story about unconditional love. Thank you for the time and effort you put into the story i will enjoy reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Challenge Completed!

Read all three expansive chapters back-to-back-to-back. Greatly enjoyed the read!

ToooSexyToooSexyover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Just like it says the story was beautiful. I couldnt help but notice that you got just a little bit off track with Bobby and Colleens kids towards the end of the third chapter though. But anyways like I said it was a beautiful story. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of your work. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Question.

I absolutely loved this story and all the characters in it, but I have to ask what ever happened to Barbara. I am a little curious.

Redwinger7Redwinger7over 11 years ago
Great story

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. You held the readers attention and kept it moving along. It wasn't the traditional type of incest story but I thought much better. I look forward to reading more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo!

I read all the chapters of this story over the course of two days, and found it to be a very vivid and moving story. I really felt like I knew the characters, and lived their journey through life. I could clearly feel the love all the characters felt for each other and their extended family, and it was truly nice to see. So many stories these days veer into the dark and 'edgy', often very intentionally so - it's nice to read a story that makes you feel happy and hopeful when it's finished. You clearly have a talent for creating memorable characters, and I look forward to reading your future work. Bravo! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
tender

Definitely one of the most tender loving stories on literotica. most authors on literotica do not know how to write a romance with sex in it. they tend to write erotic fiction with a romantic motive but this story was a perfect romance. good job!

zer0man13zer0man13over 11 years ago

Can't think of anything to really say except, excellent story! I will be re-reading this in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Romantic n AWESOME story.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Excellent

This story is publishable. It's better than Mills&Boon by a country mile.

There are over 380 comments so a LOT of people liked it and made it all the way through. Goes to show that people do like to read a story where people don't get killed and the only fast cars are racing home because Colleen called telling him she's naked on the bed.

MOST enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!!!

I've just finished my third read through the "Colleen" series since i first came across it, and I enjoy it every time. I would recommend this story to everyone.

arkwolfarkwolfover 11 years ago
took the dare

Yes i did the dare at the beginning of this tory I read parts one 2 and 3 in one sitting. Like a good book couldn't stop reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ONE OF THE TRULY GREAT STORIES

BEING A PERSON THAT IS A AWFUL READER (SLOW) I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN. JUST WARMS THE HEART OF THIS OL GUY. MAKES ME THINK OF MY ANDREA. I MISS HER SO.

leroykatleroykatover 11 years ago
One of Three

This story is one of three that I have found on this site that I love. The other two are also about incest but when I read them and this story I felt the love not the wrong of brother and sister, father and daughter or mother and daughter.

All three stories are well written by talented authors. I will read and re-read them always.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Your the Stephen king of lliterotica

I spent 4 hours reading this whole story and I gotta say bravo good sir bravo, great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you so very much

Hi Texas Refugee

You have no idea how much I love your story - entire series of Colleen. It has given me tens of physical orgasms and 100s of mental orgasms.

I read this story about 3 years back and then read it at regular intervals. This morning, once again I came for more and then thought - let me write to you :)

I do appreciate sharing this wonderful story with us and this is my humble request to share more if you have written.

Thank you,

An incest lover

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn, this is good stuff.

Why Oh! Why are there only five stars to rate with.

What an excellent story, well writen and very well constructed.

I totally agree with you, writing is not for the faint of heart, it is damn hard work.

Thank you for the loss of well, about 5 hours, however an very well spent and enjoyable five hours.

I said before in a comment, you really should consider professional writing, because you just have IT.

Thank you

Handyman2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Better than any book!

Now I've been reading a lot of incest stories in literotica and so have I also read a lot of stories in books and in Manga's, but I have not read anything like this. I was expecting a time of reading multiple plots of sexual intercourse but I was treated to an inspiring, meaningful, and beautiful story that I have yet to see. I commend you on your work for it has has kept me company the whole night and I can only say that I am eager for more. Hopefully a novel where I can sit down on my bed and enjoy your beautiful artistic wrting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
quality writing

Compared to so much that I read....this was superb in every way! You have a gift....and that does not come in a plain brown wrapper....don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The best.

Beyond the shadow of a doubt this is the best "novel" I have read in years. I wiped away many tears and then went back to my favorite people. The Irish are quite possibly the most passionate people on earth.

I still think Colleen and Bobby are real and still loving. THANK YOU. Old Texas Soldier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

This is one of the best stories I've read in a really long time - you are an incredibly talented writer & should seriously consider publishing your work!

Finding_MeFinding_Meover 11 years ago

Simply put, I enjoyed the hell out of this story....so much that I may have actually skimmed over the sex parts. That never happens, but I so wanted to know the rest of the story that I didn't have time for it.

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good, but...

I mean it feels strange to criticize this regarding all the detail and everything. All the positive comments posted here apply. That being said...I think it could have used a little bit more conflict. It was basically stories of nice things happening and people giving birth and stuff. There were a couple "fake outs" where it sounded like something interesting/different was going to happen, and then didn't, which sort of annoyed me. First, you said that his brothers meeting his boss was the "start of a nightmare." This had me curious and wondered what you could be talking about...and then it turned out that he was just talking about the fact that now they want Robert to go golfing with them and he doesn't like golf. Weak. The staged fight at the dinner was also a fake out, although I had a good feeling that it they were faking it.

In particular, I found it very difficult to believe that every single one of the 15-20 people who found out they were brother and sister would be 100% accepting of it. Only the mom had reservations at first but she buried them and then overcame them. It could have made it a lot more interesting it at least one person (maybe one of their kids) wasn't okay with it.

barrymanilowbarrymanilowover 11 years ago
small nitpick: Keith is a huge douchebag

Alright this is a very very small nitpick about a minor detail about a minor character, but as strange as it sounds, the part at the end where you were talking about how everyone lived happy lives and whatnot had one detail that really soured me. You said that Keith was drafted seventh overall in the NBA draft then decided not to pursue an NBA career two weeks later. That is something only a MAJOR asshole would ever do. He screwed over whatever team drafted him, and draft picks are essential to teams. You have to remember that NBA teams are businesses that a lot of low-ranking people (PR people, salesmen, etc) rely on as their source of income to provide for their families, and he just majorly screwed all of them over. He would be lambasted endlessly by the media for the rest of his life. I know you wanted it to be sweet and touching that he wanted to be a pastor and settled down instead, but he made a huge douchebag move there which soured that whole section. It would have been much better if you said that he decided not to declare for the NBA draft at all after finishing college, that way he doesn't screw over a lot of people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous