All Comments on 'Conversations with My Mother Pt. 02'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FandeborisFandeboris9 months ago

Wow! This is a lot. First, I want an Amanda. I can see why your protagonist loves her. She is precious.

Second, the question about the mother. What little information you have dropped about her health, it doesn’t sound good. One can only hope for a miracle, if you believe in such things.

Third, it seems not all will be roses when you meet with all your brothers.

The ingredients for a great story are here. I know you can take it and run with it. If you haven’t already (grin).

Take Care, My Lady

PappasleazePappasleaze9 months ago

where oh where is part three! great so far.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen8 months ago

That'll teach me to forget my charger when I go away for a long weekend! Now I have loads of chapters to catch up on. I'm loving this story, Arking. 5 stars for this chapter.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy7 months ago

The two girls sound like are in a intense partnership, since the jobs are so different and their notoriety is also public. But the love of the two, this deep familiarity, feels wonderful and conveys emotional stability

This hopefully helps in the upcoming time, to solve the high waves crashing in. But are you really able abusing a public place for sexual desires, at such a fragile moment?

✨✨✨✨✨☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...

story TAGS