All Comments on 'Cross Contamination Pt. 10'

by RabbleLaid

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Amazing as always

KatameyKatameyabout 1 month ago

This story just gets better and better. I almost hope that it never ends. Great writing as always.

gorgon2gorgon2about 1 month ago

When you revealed that Darren wasn't Cassie's birth father, I was surprised. "Wow!" I thought, "Rab is pulling back on the incest a bit. What a show of restraint." But Darren is still Cassie's father, and Gina is definitely her mother, and in retrospect all this means is that Cassie now has TWO dads that want to fuck her. Oh, and Cassie just ate out her sister. Very restrained indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really can’t wait for part 11!!! Love your other work but WOW this is such a fantastic story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hi, unrelated but is your Patreon gone??? The link leads to webpage not found.

RabbleLaidRabbleLaidabout 1 month agoAuthor

That's odd! I tried the link myself, and it seems to working for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbleLaid@RabbleLaid
Come check me out on Patreon! Now with Patreon exclusive short stories! Available without a subscription! Here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=12794338 Currently, all posts will be open to the public! Subscribe only if you are feeling generous! Future story ide...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES