All Comments on 'Cuckolding Father Ch. 05'

by goodsonformom

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

It was listed as incest/taboo but he never even got head from his mom. I feel cheated. Come back with more chapters.

Jonboy12345678910Jonboy123456789103 months ago

Is the next chapter coming out soon?

knight240991knight2409913 months ago

Are you gonna write chapter 6?

goodsonformomgoodsonformom4 months agoAuthor

I apologize for the repeat of the content. I have repeatedly requested Lit. to correct the issue and they have failed to correct or respond.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story was good but at the end it started over again where his mother and father was talking about how she wanted to fuck her son.

That was a big turn off.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is so fucked up. So we know the mom and girlfriend are bicycles for anyone to ride, but why the son wouldn't just run away is beyond me. Not fun or healthy worrying about a fucked out, stretched out, diseased slag. Just go start over with a good girl, tell her your parents died in a car crash, that you're a virgin and break her in how you want her and leave the shit show behind you.

BigDee44BigDee446 months ago

Just work a Ground Hog’s Day theme into the story!

BigDee44BigDee446 months ago

Wha happened? It was like Ground Hog’s Day 3.2!

LWLover60LWLover606 months ago

Glad the repetition was not just me... looking forward to the next chapter

goodsonformomgoodsonformom6 months agoAuthor

I apologize for the glitch and duplication within the text. I have taken it up with customer support. Hopefully, it will be corrected.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Seems to be same text repeated, like a cut and paste error? Shows 5 pages, but repeats....

knight240991knight2409916 months ago

Why did you copy and paste the same stuff three times?

AccelarVesterAccelarVester6 months ago

I am liking how this story is developing. Looking forward to more.

One thing however - the pages seem to repeat as though pages 2 and 3 are repeated.....

susanberlinersusanberliner6 months ago

Wow what a story, there was nothing I didn't love about it. Cuckolding, small cock, big cock & horny women. All the elements that make a great story. I do w`ish there was even more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoodsonformom@goodsonformom
A mature open-minded guy who has experienced a lot in life. I love chatting with intelligent people who are creative and open. I'm always happy to chat with my readers about my stories. Please send me a message via the 'Contact' tab. Make sure to include what story you're emai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES