All Comments on 'Cultural Diffusion Ch. 07'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I am rooting for this couple. Please have them stay together despite the trails and tribulations. I want and need a man like Alejandro. Keep up the great work!!!!

EvangelineRaven

islandqtislandqtover 11 years ago
Can't wait to see how this ends

Alejandro need to quit it with that attitude! She's his GF not his maid and he should have never toyed with her like that after disappearing for four days. Clearly he knew he could rely on her taking care of his kids, which is why he felt comfortable enough to do so.

Also, what he did was so rash. they should have taken pics of the bruises and gone to the police. He would be granted full custody for sure.

I can't wait to see where this goes!!!

NJW7NJW7over 11 years ago
Good writing...

I like to click on the stories with high ratings, and while I found the writing to be excellent here (quite refreshing from the norm), the story had nothing of a 'turn-on' factor for me. To each their own, of course, but I like my porn to be more, well, 'pornish' (I know I'm making up a word there, but you get my gist.)

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 11 years ago

He went MIA for four days and didn't call. Left her to care for his children and lie to the cops (who walked away without asking follow-up questions -- WTF was that?). And isn't there still a warrant out for his arrest? And then he shows up smelling like liquor and won't say where he's been? Oh, and the big one: Kat didn't tell him the marks on Diego were Carmen-sized, even though she had plenty of time to do so (also, like the earlier commenter I was surprised they didn't take photos)? I could go on. The characters are intriguing, but the plotting of the story needs major work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

So many things to make comments about in this chapter. First, is it 'Kat' or 'Natasha' or both (like interchangeable) because you're using both names when referring to the heroine of your story. Next, I find Kat's character to be incredibly selfish! She is imprinting herself on the children, Maribel and Diego, selfishly indulging herself while 'turning off her thoughts' about having to leave and giving no real thought about how they will be affected - fucking selfish and irresponsible. Where his kids are concerned, Alejandro is also irresponsible for allowing this to continue. He needs to tell her to "poop or get off the fucking pot already." Finally, I agree that photos needed to be taken of Diego's back and the police called to have the mother's ass-hole boyfriend arrested - not Alejandro running off half-cocked crazy - thought I'd want to get that ass too. But that aside, who WAITS for kids to say something bad about their mother before trying to figure out what's wrong??!! How often do you really think it happens that children speak ill of their own mother - especially with children as young as Maribel and Diego??! How likely is it that something seriously wrong isn't going on for kids their age not to want to visit their own mother?! Come on! I'm sorry, but real parents would (OR SHOULD) ask their children questions when they see troubling behavior and try to determine what's going on and why they wouldn't want to visit their mother. There should be a built-in trust that would encourage the children to share this information with their father. As far as Kat's hurt feelings about not being allowed to 'mother' the children... well she has no right to have hurt feelings. She is fucking around with these children's emotions without making any kind of decision about permanency. As a single parent, I would not allow someone in my home, again, imprinting themselves on my children without any promise of commitment to them. It's just a story, I know, but I am fuming at the complete ineptness of these two in these situations involving the children - one, which could wreak havoc with their emotions when it comes to Kat, and the other, which puts the children in danger when it comes to visiting their mother. In addition, Kat is very responsible for Diego being hurt. She is not a parent herself, seems very immature at times, and she's going to stand there and play 'child psychologist' putting these children in harms way?! Come on folks/author; some important aspects regarding the children are being completely overlooked. That said, I do love the chemistry between Kat and Alejandro, but their handling of this incident with the children in this part of the story was royally fucked up. The emotional and physical safety of your children - ANY children, for that matter - comes first!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
At WOW

Someone has children issue.... bah bah bah and on and on about those make believe kids.... Woman or man, it just a story, which I like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
At 'at wow'

Couldn't have said it better myself. You guys are overthinking it, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good chapter, but...

Kat or Natasha?

Random gender issues and missing words, especially at the end: "He dropped her onto the bed and looked into HIS brown eyes..." just an fyi, a little confusing.

But other than that, it's such an intriguing story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It started with chapter 4...

You probably didn't need this many chapters considering the story line...chapter 4 was a little bit of a waste. It was a whole chapter based on them having a goochapter with no progress in the story...chapter 5 had a little grounding...but the story could have been brought out better with more "moving along" starting with chapter 4...good job so far , hurry up with the rest already! Lol please make their confessions of love very passionate.its been stalled for too damn long! and the sex is just not emotional enough ...for people that love eachother...more drama please! Best chapter since chap. 3 good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!! END THE STORY WITH KAT AND ALEJANDRO HAVING A KID AND GETTING MARRIED PLEEEEEASE I SWEAR T OD IF YOU DO I WILL TELL AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE THAT THIS IS THE GRETEST FUCKING STORY OF ALL TIME BECAUSE IT IS SO FAR!!!1 THIS STOY IS FUCKING AWESOME!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hurry up please and thanks

The breaks you take in continuing the story can definitely affect your ratings. The fire/suspense is just gone by the time the next one comes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
COMMMMMEEE BACCCK

prettyyyyy prettyyyy PLEASSSSEEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree...sort of

As a mom, I would never allow a man to move in a few days after having met him and allow him to play "daddy" to my children for 3 months before he never sees them again. However, I find this story slightly realistic as I don't find many fathers feel the same way. My daughter's father had her meet everyone he was dating. They went to the park, hung out; he let them sleep over, etc. I've seen my brothers do it and some of my male friends do it. Keep in mind, that none of these women ended up being a wife. My boyfriend didn't meet my daughter until we started talking about the future of our relationship and marriage...about 10 months into our relationship. We married 2 years later. I just think that dads are wired differently. As long as the female appears to like children, then it’s okay by them.

Anyway, I think it was a little "weird" (for lack of a better word) for her to accuse him of being out with another woman. I mean did he smell like perfume or have lipstick on his collar? It just seemed to be drama inserted for drama's sake. I can understand her being pissed because she did everything on her own and he came back drunk or that he seemed to be wallowing in self-pity. I don't know, it just seemed to be an over the top assumption, especially if there were no other signs. I would have just figured that he was laying low at his dad's or a friend’s house, drinking at his pity party, especially since he seemingly hasn't done so much as look at another woman.

I can't say where I want this story to go. I see that some people are stuck in Disneyland and are expecting the shoe to fit or for his kiss to awaken her from a long sleep, to live happily ever after. To me a "happy ending" doesn't always mean gold bands, stretch marks and breast milk. However, she has no family, the kids have no (real) mother and she loves the culture and her job. I’d say it’s pretty predictable how it will end. I’m not saying the author is bad, but all of the chapter stories seem to follow a formula. They meet, there’s crazy sexual tension, there is another possible love interest (that every reader hates), they argue, have sex, there is a jealous ex or the other love interest makes their move or some off the wall misunderstanding or other drama separates them and they see the error of their ways. Then they get married, have babies, epilogue. And if it doesn’t go that exact way, there is hate comments from most of the readers about how you ruined a wonderful love story.

All I can say is that I'm invested, and I’ll read it to the end no matter the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1 week is upppp

Please post ASAP thankss

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES