All Comments on 'Dave's 20th Anniversary Gift Ch. 03'

by WantABWriter

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Please keep the stories coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Totally Disgusting Characters

Any chance of a natural gas explosion wiping out the whole bunch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting spin

Interesting spin on the usual BDSM fantasy. Can't say I can get into the story though. Sonya and Dave are extremely repulsive sociopaths and the daughters are scary screwed up. I think I kind of agree with another poster about hoping a gas leak and explosion kills them all. If nothing else to release Della from true slavery. Even BDSM slaves are loved after a fashion and I really don't see that here. Just pure, unmitigated evil. I need to go read something else to cleanse my palate so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
shit

just plain shit. I did not think that there was a man alive that was that stupid. He needs his head remove for the servival of the human race.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Stuff

Haters hate, ignore them. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep going!

Awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

I read this some time ago and keep coming back hoping for additional chapters. No such luck so far, but he did say "to be continued" LOL so I'll keep trying.

This needs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rubbish

Yes, I concur with the earlier poster. Maybe an evidence of natural gas could wipe 'em all out! Give me a break! This is what I would do if I was Della:

a) Grow a backbone.

b) Throw that little tart Sonya out. Tell her not to ever come back!

c) Repair my marriage with David. If he is too intoxicated by Sonya then I'd get a divorce.

d) If he was receptive, I'd try to repair the marriage.

e) I'd make up for all the wrong I did to my family.

f) If he isn't receptive, I'd go find a man that HONORS me.

Sonya is such a stupid character. Sorry. She thinks she's boss but yeah...not really.

David couldn't tell a doorknob from a doornail. :P

Amy and Allie are unbelievable. I mean, seriously? You'd be ok with your mom being a servant whilst some ninkumpoop takes over? Give me a break!

Della is probably the character I like the most. She knows to grow a backbone, get rid of Miss. Pain-In-The-Arse Harmon and try to repair the damage.

Overall, give me a break.

Sorry,

Jambo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Waste

Don't waste your time reading this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
October 2011

Was more than a year ago!

What sort of timescale are you working to?

Please redeem this situation by having Della rescued by some very mean ex marines who turn that useless Dave into their slave; flatten Sonya's ugly nose so she can't stick it in anywhere else and generally make her appearance look like her personality.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Horseshit! AND you couldn't Even Finish This Crock of Shit?!

An absolute waste of time! Complete crap! Don't even bother finishing this piss poor excuse for a story! You are one fucked up mother-fucker!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
People need to get real

This is fantasy folks. If you don't like it find another series. I like the style, and I like the direction this was going. I keep coming back to see if WantABWriter has been able to add to it. Unless you have a positive thought or word for the author just keep your cock holster shut! I am not saying that constructive criticism is out of line but most of the crap already posted doesn't offer any usable input.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Absolute total garbage.

Dave believes everything Sonya says and doesn't notice that Sonya is corrupting her daughters? I think he's the biggest jerk in this story. Miles ahead of Sonya. This was simply no fun to read. It wasn't original, clever or erotic. A terrible story made worse by the fact that the author couldn't be bothered to finish it. I suppose that's because even he realized how truly bad it was. No stars for complete drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Give it up

Wannabe writer you'll never be a writer with this shit you wrote

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More...

Loved the older women dominating Adams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What's next and when?

Will David learn the true extent of Soyna's manipulations? Is he really that stupid or is he playing his own game? If he is falling for Soyna's manipulation, will he surprise her in becoming more than she bargained for? Or is he just getting his own evidence to drop a bombshell on Soyna? Will Adams sink further into depravity or try to fight her way back to David? Will Allison continue to be brainwashed into a limb? What plans for Amanda does Sonya have? These are some questions that I would like to see answered soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anymore?

Once again a writer abandoned a storyline. I have enjoyed the story however it comes to a unresolved end. I wish they would come back and either add to the story or tie up the loose ends. I believe that there are many different ways this story could go. David is a A1 Jerk. He has no idea what is really going on. He is thinking with his dick not his head. Sonya definitely is pure evil, she needs to be put in her place. She comes off as a Dom with the Della and the daughters. She then comes off as a sub with Dave. Which is she? I think she could go either way. Della so far has been shown to be the weakest of three. Della again could go many different ways, either submitting to Dave as a slave or growing a backbone standing up to Sonya and taking back her family. The daughters could go many ways also, they could grow up realize what is going on and either help their father subject Sonya to slavery either to him or the whole family. They could help their Mother to become a stronger person and get rid of Sonya all together. Or perhaps even both to be slaves to them. Any of the above could be interesting story lines. Please come back do something.

cuckold_bi_boicuckold_bi_boiabout 5 years ago
great story

Great writing that kept me focused beginning to end of all the chapters up to now.

looking forward to reading more thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

where did della find such an asshole for a husband he has no balls and no couth just lets some whore run his life

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

when do we get to read what is going to happen to the girls, adams, sonya, and dave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous