Defiled: Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new and better life was ahead of me.

Today... I became unbroken.

THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear readers, thank you so much for staying with me till the end of the trilogy. That is the end of the story for Tye, Jamie, Nick and Noah.

The story was a challenge for me, and I struggled a lot, knowing many of you didn't like the second part. I recently received harsh criticism and almost gave up, but two of my closest people supported me and encouraged me to publish it, and I'm grateful. So - finally, I decided to add the third part for the few of my most hardcore readers who still asked for it, and I hope it was what you all expected.

Please -- leave me your opinions, you know I value them so much!

I hope the lack of an editor didn't destroy the experience of reading the story!

A. + G., thank you for your love and support!

1...345678
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
40 Comments
EdeyEdey19 days agoAuthor

@Anon, thx :)

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

EdeyEdeyabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Avemgn

I especially appreciate comments under this story, since it has so little love from people...

@Anonymous

I was planning on expanding it, but so much negativity was surrounding this story (harsh criticism from a friend) when I was writing it, that I kind of lost momentum and published it as it is now. Who knows, maybe in the future, I will revisit it.

AvemgnAvemgnabout 2 months ago

Wow. That was a beautiful end to the series. Thank you so much for posting it. It is nice to see the characters all try to do the right thing. I really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved the stories. I wish you would give us an update on Nick and Tye and let us know if Jamie meets his dad. These characters are wonderful and I wish you would revisit them. I would also like to get a teams’ reaction of Tye being gay. I think that would be a good story line too. By the way I’m a straight female and I love your stories!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Defiled: You Previous Part
DEFILED Series Info

Similar Stories

The Unique Mouse Ch. 01 Nerd’s unusual body captivates Chad’s attention in showers.in Gay Male
Fuck Around and Find Out Honor Student Becomes Football Star's Latest Trophy.in Gay Male
My Son's a Bully?! Only one way to resolve the matter...in Gay Male
Ruben Ch. 01 I agree to tutor a classmate.in Gay Male
My Son's Coach The football coach and principal are caught having sex.in Gay Male
More Stories