All Comments on 'Detachment Ch. 11-14'

by adrian_everly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
des911des91112 months ago

Cracking story! Absolutely wonderful. The set up, the characters, the dialogue - just wonderful.

Don't want to be greedy, but is there another part? To tie up the loose ends? There are quite a few loose ends...

Thank you so much

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle12 months ago

You wrote this in such a way as to justify her actions. And this bullshit about living in the moment, going after what you want because life is short doesn’t work in the long run: after all, what happens when he wants someone else….and he will. He has no moral compunction against cheating if it’s what he wants.

Sorry but this was a paint by numbers.

donner60donner6012 months ago

Hey Adrian….thanks for a great read. Loved your characters and plot development. Enjoyed your gradual set up and little side trips to tease us till finally getting them together. We’ll done!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved this. Always looking for well written romantic IR content (BMWW) with thoughtful male lead. I respect your willingness to allow your heroine to have flaws. This makes her so much more real than all those victim/Saints we’re otherwise stuck with in the genre.

Best part though was your thoughtful depiction of the male lead.

Can’t wait to find more of your work.

bl_overmanbl_overman10 months ago

Hey Adrian! I'm loving this story so much that I decided to support a fellow author and buy this book and Hopeium! You are very talented and you really know how to write characters that feel like real people with real emotion and problems. The plot is well thought out and written expertly. Looking forward to more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Two easiest ways to resolve a cheating-spouse issue are (1) make them involved in threesome, and (2) make the wronged party abusive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradrian_everly@adrian_everly
A New York born, full-time author who loves all things love just as much as writing, good food, & memorable times. The Messy Business of Love series are Adrian’s first books. To read the full story for Hopeium and Detachment, please visit my publisher's site here: https://www...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Detachment Series Info