All Comments on 'Dianna's Awakening Ch. 03'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really have no idea why her husband is letting this go on. She’s nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Maybe, I'm a bit dumb, but when he fucks her arse they use a bloody condom, but when he's up her cunt, they don't, err why? Also was this Steven the golf buddy? It would be good to know. Apart from that another excellent episode, given how satisfying her husband is in bed, after a mind-bending blow-job he falls asleep before returning the favour, how they stayed married so long is beyond me, he needs kicking into touch ASAP.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Are you old enough to be on here? I don’t even think you’ve had sex before considering this was more puzzling than erotic. “Your asshole is so tight.” Really? You mean the sphincter muscle that is designed to be closed is really tight?!? Well HOLY FUCK! Who woulda thought it? It’s a good thing he told her because she probably thought she was loose.

Fuck me stupid. Reading this shot has actually dropped my IQ. I keep reading and I’ll be as dumb as you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pure wimpy cuckold at it's worst. Is this a story about you and your wife because the story reflects on the authors thoughts. Tell her to give you a little tonight. Maybe she'll let you suck the cum out of her pussy.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I basically gave up on the story when wife started talking about glory holes, which is a total figment of fantasy and destroyed any sense of reality. Then husband Paul went MIA half-way through page 2, which defeats the cuckold narrative. From that point it was just boring sex between two people (or at least that what it seemed like as I was skimming at this point).

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "when he fucks her arse they use a bloody condom, but when he's up her cunt, they don't, err why?" - Because the ass is nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a self centred bitch, no love or respect for her husband, just me, me, me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring!! Worthless whore, First man was a gay bi man who sucks cocks in swingers party , she had unprotected sex with can you say AIDS! This man is her husband's friend her promise to be discreet is worthless and he will show all the pictures to all the golf buddies . Now a filthy gloryhole can you say AIDS gay men 80% at gloryholes and the husband goes along I think he is using her till divorce . It's plain your not to experience with sex the sex is childish at best. I don't believe a woman would stay married to a man with a 3 inch dick. I asked my girlfriends after reading your first story if they have fucked a tiny dick two had. One was married and her husband was 4 inches, She said he ate her like no other and used toys and she was happy till he died in car wreck. Peggy told us she had sex with a lot of guys and most were 4 1/2 to 6 inches and very few could go twice in a row to much booze. One is in a open marriage she loved it the first few times then she told us she got so sick of being nothing but a cum dump and caught two STDs in the first year so they stopped going.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Two and half pages of sex is a bit much unless you want to write simple jerk off fodder. i skimmed over that crap. You do have a good story around all the fluff you interjected. I gave you 4 stars once again for that. I gave you 4 stars for the previous two chapters as well.

You drop nuggets of her husband's displeasure that takes as at least acceptance. I still hope her husband eventually reveals his total displeasure and burns her hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing romantic or even erotic about this. Just a cum guzzling whore and a confused beta male pretending to be her husband.

As to the comment about why use a condom for anal? Because the dude can get a really nasty infection without one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No idea why this bitch in heat is married. In the previous chapters she humiliates her husband by telling him he useless at sex and doesn't satisfy her she then says im going to be a swinger all by myself and fuck and suck all the men i wsnt to. And the cuckold hubby just accepts it? Any man with any pride would either dump the whore or go out and start fucking around himself...this story 8s going know where and there is no loving wife here just a bitch in heat cuckolding someone she claims she loves. Change your name to cuckold writer...

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

You had your chance... once in over 20 years. He can satisfy her because she has no interest in letting him try.

Now the lying has started too...

Discretion is probably out of the window. Paul will will enjoy seeing those pictures at his next golf game, I'm sure.

Re the condom, seeing what she's like, I'd wear for a BJ from her.

I see a future filled with STIs and Divorce.

bigmar175bigmar175over 2 years ago

Love it keep it coming!

pstulespstulesover 2 years ago

Great story! I hope she finds her glory hole or whatever else she wants in further parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not typically a BTB person, but this story screams for it.

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

-…as he walked away, he said, "Perhaps that's for the best."

That comment led me to believe that he'd accepted defeat and that no matter what he did,…-

He is reaching out, here. She does want his approval, right? So why act this way? If I were Paul my thoughts would actually be to start the lawyer search. She obviously does not really care about Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Frenulum? Corona? Who uses words like that? Words not necessary in the creation of erotica. A little wordy but I love stories of a woman's sexual awakening told in her own words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES