Dimples 03

Story Info
Dimples confronts Brie with Brie's senior citizen status.
1.9k words
2.5
834
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dimples 03

"Calm your nerves, Freddy. You're not all gay for expressing your thoughts to me or asking me a few questions. We are two modern adults, so?"

"(Grumble, mumble, spit, hiss, mumble, hiss, hiss.) Well, it's not as easy as one would think, Dimples. But while we're alone for a moment, I mean, ooh, um, well, oh."

"LOL, I don't know it's called either, but I like how you envision me being smashed and crushed and bounced under your weight while I'm on my belly for you, but if you only want to thrust between my perfectly sized thighs, which are very small, I mean, you're going to slamming into the mattress! Oh, OMG, you want proof positive of that dimensional issue with your manhood and my tiny body, don't you Freddy?"

"(Grumble, mumble, spit, hiss, mumble, hiss, hiss.) I mean, at least it won't be like real man on a very sexy ooh la, la, fem boy sex, so?"

Guys, right? It's the end of the world if they try things with a guy who hasn't dressed like a guy for quite some time, right? Also, DM me if you know what that, um, on the belly thigh humping thing is called, okay? It does sound interesting. And safe.

"Was Freddy bothering you, Dimples?"

"No, not really, he was trying to express himself, Todd. So, what's the verdict with my SUV tires? Am I ready for a new set then?"

"Well, between now and the next month or so, but not much longer. Um, I'll take it the Tire Store for you, Dimples, so you don't have to wait in a line, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, ummah, ummah, ow, ow]

"Keep talking, Todd."

[Mwah, ummah, ummah, ummah, ow, ow]

"Um, and Freddy won't be with me when I return your SUV then, Dimples????"

[Mwah, ummah, ummah, ummah, ow, ow]

"And your SUV will be washed and detailed on the inside, Dimples????"

[Mwah, ummah, ummah, ummah, ow, ow]

"And???"

[Mwah, ummah, ummah, ummah, ow, ow]

"I'm just a kisser, Todd, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, ummah, ummah, ow, ow]

[Beep, beep, beep, beep]

"LOL, Freddy is frustrated, Todd."

"Well, that makes two of us, Dimples."

"LOL, yeah, but your frustration is on the sexual side. Well, I guess Freddy stormed out a little sexually frustrated too, but you're a better height for me, so."

And no, folks, I didn't have the tape measure that I had in my hoodie pocket in the last chapter just that handy! I made little marks on the side door frame, so.

"Anyways, Todd, if you can time out the return of my SUV with fresh tires on it at about 7pm, I mean, maybe there will be a Deli sandwich or a pizza here for you to eat, so?"

[Reach, zip, pull, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, stroke, stroke, fap]

"You're not moving, Todd."

[Fap, fap, fap, fap, stroke, stroke, fap, stroke, fap, fap, fap]

"You're about to have a mess on your floor, Dimples!"

[Fap, fap, fap, fap, stroke, stroke, fap, stroke, fap, fap, fap]

"Dimples!"

[Kneel, position, aim, fap, fap, fap, suction, suction, ooh, oh, ooh, gulp, gulp, gulp, cough, cough]

"Ahh, best tire deal ever then, Dimples!"

"Ta, ta, Todd and take care of my baby!"

I mean, at least we didn't go all plastic and baby oil and stuff, LOL, yet. LOL, his idea, not mind.

"Oh, wait, here, swipe my cheek with this, Todd?"

"Um, ooh, huh?"

"LOL, it's for a "day at the Tire Store" grease mark on my cheek, only it's black makeup instead of grease because you know, grease is ewe and stuff, so?"

[Swipe, huh, swipe the other cheek, huh]

[Also, mwah, ummah, ummah, ummah, ow, ow]

"Um, are we a thing now, Dimples? I'm asking for a friend, so?"

"LOL, my thing is passing out in your arms while sitting reverse on your lap and going all limp noodle, Todd!"

"So, like Viva Wyoming then, Dimples?"

"LOL, bye, Todd."

Well, that was when I had a dark hair with four frosted deep blue tips moment. I mean, Todd just took off with my SUV, so duh, I couldn't run up to the Deli, so the Pizza Shop delivery it was then.

"Brie, I'm not trying to be negative by saying that you're old, dried up, used up and a waste land of an old Tranny, but your granny half glasses are not helping your cause, so?"

"Shut it, you young whipper snapper and help me get my walker through the front door! And keep the path to the bathroom free and clear! My butt doesn't fully close up anymore since I've bedded almost everyone in Middleton. And Hillsdale. And I'm only 23, by the way, Dimples!"

[Walker scoot, walker squeak, scoot, squeak]

"Alright, that will be, um, some amount of coin, so? Also, have you seen my half glasses?"

[Wiggles the half glasses that are on Brie's aging, but still cute, Tranny face]

"Brie, can I flirt with Jimmy J while you use my bathroom to take care of that all then?"

"Oh, I wish you would, whipper snapper, so that Suzie will kill you and I can be done with you! Um, what's your name again, child?"

I mean, Brie was talking to the coat rack pole thing anyways, so.

"Hey, Jimmy J, hey."

[Ducks, looks around like a secret agent]

"Dimples, Suzie will kill me first before she kills you, so?"

"Jimmy J, listen, I've expanded my horizons and what's wrong with me, you know, joining in once? And I'm not even going to lie about how I can't do your girlfriend, Suzie! But I'll take good care of her boobs for you while you drive the truck, so just see if it comes up or something, okay?"

[Zing]

"Dimples, if you just texted Suzie, I mean, I'm moving to Wyoming quick!"

[Whoop]

"Well, based on what Suzie just texted me back, I mean, I guess I'll stay in my lane and you should probably stop by the Army Surplus Store and buy a stab proof vest. Okay, bye, Jimmy J."

I mean, I made a simple offer and it was rejected, it's all a part of life, so.

"Hey, handicap ramp foreman, a little more to the left or granny Brie will stumble!"

I mean, it was just a suggestion and all.

[Walker scoot, walker squeak, scoot, squeak]

"Hah! I still got it, Dimples!"

"And the coat rack pole has a pole for you, Grandma Brie!"

[Oops, a quick kick and a stumble down the ramp]

[Ahh, the SUV baby pulls in with fresh new shiny tires, ahh]

"What the hell is with all the senior citizen commotion in front of your house, Dimples?"

"I don't know, Todd, old people, right? But they are both moving to Wyoming, so."

"Aha, aha, aha, viva Wyoming, viva Wyoming, aha, aha, aha."

"LOL, relax, Todd, I might be your "Passed Out Limp Noodle" boyfriend later tonight, but no promises."

"Aha, aha, aha, passed out, aha, aha, aha, limp noddle, aha, aha, aha, in my arms, aha, aha, aha."

I mean, do your thing like five times and it's yours to own, right? Also, I mean, four new fresh shiny tires for free, right? Also, also, always have a side date who works at the Tire Store. Like every two years or so.

"Damn, how would Middleton survive without the Pizza Shop and the Deli, Dimples? That was a perfect takeout dinner! It really had that "Grandma's home cooking" feel to it, didn't it? Also, what are you measuring up now? I thought we were the prefect height for each other already, so?"

"Well, Todd, that may be a "quick lunch break" change of plans because I may have crossed over into a lane that I shouldn't crossed over into, so?"

"Oh, and I understood none of that, Dimples, so?????"

"Well, you see, here's the thing, Todd, Jimmy J is in hospital will a small stab wound to the groin, so he's out of commission and Suzie wants to know what all the fuss is about with "viva Wyoming" style and apparently, I'm out and she is in, and she's on her lunch break, so I was measuring up your manly thighs for her hips, so?"

LOL, that time when you waited for a "that's crazy, so no" response, right?

"Also, she claims that "viva Wyoming" works no matter which way the partner faces, so?"

LOL, that other time when you waited for a "that's crazy, so no" response, right?

"She'll crush you, Todd!"

I mean, there comes a time when you stop worrying that one time, right? But I had my four new fresh SUV tires and I've said before that even sex with a condom is messy, so.

[Knock, knock, just opens the door anyways]

[Um, glowing lights behind Suzie??? On a cloudy day???]

"Where's your bedroom, Dimples? And you can get down to your undies, so? Also, why are you walking that way then, Dimples?"

"Oh, I mean, Suzie, you brought Timmy with you and everyone knows that he just jacks off all over the place and I keep a clean house, so I thought get him a wash cloth. Or a condom, so?"

"Ahh, to be a young whipper snapper! Listen, way, way back in the day, in Brie's chapters, like way before he applied for his Tranny AARP card, the were a few chapters where Timmy performed, well, we call it the "Timmy" and it was disgusting because he humped between guy's thighs who didn't dress like a girl like you do, but I brought because, well, you know, you posted for DM for it."

"Oh, I mean, Jason from Texas contacted me and said that doing the nasty between my thighs was known as the "Jason" and just as soon as they can make eye glasses thick enough for him to see, I mean, he's going to fly in and show me what's what with the "Jason", so?"

"Well, until this Jason makes his Texas mess with your perfectly sized thighs by sexing you up with the "Timmy", I mean, Timmy is here with me, so?"

"Oh, this is becoming a lot for me to process, Suzie, so?"

"Well, Dimples, when I'm sitting on your boyfriend's lap in a reverse, reverse Wyoming style and you're bending over to make a tight spot for Timmy to do you "Timmy" style, I mean where will that place your also perfectly shaped mouth then, hmm?"

"[Gulp] Oh, at your nipple level, I mean, your boobs level [gulp], I mean at a perfect breast level, so?"

[Um, Dimples is hypnotized and starts undressing then?]

'Well then, are we sweating yet? Also, SOB, Dimples, is that your body?"

"[Gulp], this is my body, Suzie."

"How are you not pregnant? Other than you're a guy and can't get pregnant."

"Um, I'm sweating now, so? Also, shouldn't Timmy wait until we take our positions on my bed?"

"Apparently not. Again, SOB, is that your body, Dimples? And to get back on track, is that what you dreamed of then? Also, ewe, Timmy, I can you "poking" through his thighs, so pull it back a little. And put a condom on that damn thing!"

Well, Vivi Reverse, Reverse, Wyoming was a woot and a holla, I suppose. Well, I mean, Timmy went all Wyoming cowboy "hooting" and "hollering" and he pretended to wave a cowboy hat in the air, but the problem was all the 'hooting" and "hollering" and "moaning" and "groaning" that was coming out of my New Tire Boyfriend Todd and Suzie!

End Dimples 03