All Comments on 'Emma's Thrall Ch. 04'

by GlassO

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The way that Liz keeps making little mistakes or is setup by Emma to make these errors is brilliant. Not knowing what exactly to expect from each chapter has become an even bigger thrill and turn on than I originally thought. All the surprises that seem to come out of nowhere and yet are major game changers have also increased how much I look forward to your chapters. Thank you for another excellent chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOVE this story but the longer submissions were better even if the "chapter numbers" didn't line up. kinda feels like nothing happened in this chapter

GlassOGlassOalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Well I suppose people being angry at me for having my chapters too short is a good thing? To those that have written me asking for longer content, I promise that Chapter 5 (15) should satisfy that. As always, though, I welcome comments and feedback.

panda777panda777almost 2 years ago

Cute! I came here from the dentist tag, so I wasn't super familiar with the characters, but that scene was beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

> But remember: With great power comes great responsibility."

> "Okay there Uncle Ben." I said, completely oblivious to the wisdom I should have heeded.

Sigh. Part of me wonders if this was Malice or someone else.

And ... I suppose she needs to learn. The power to manipulate others ... it's something to be aware of. She was giving herself the same suggestions as the others.

Being aware of how your suggestions are affecting others is probably the most important lesson to learn, and experiencing them yourself is critical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlassO@GlassO
Just your average hypnosis fetishist living the life in Los Angeles. I'd like to think I would do this IRL someday, but for now, I'm content to fantasize. I welcome all feedback and I respond to every email I get.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES