All Comments on 'ENF Dot Com - A Wandaverse Spinoff Ch. 08'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Back On Track

"More than a few local kids woke up to get ready for school and found that "Uncle" Kyle had stunk up the bathroom and drained the hot water tank."

Funniest line on the whole site.

Dillion has a short memory because it seems he keeps getting the first reaction in his damage junk in years every chapter.

Glad this one wasn't as mean spirited to all involved as the last.

Thanks and Looking forward to more.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback.

I probably won't do another story as harsh as that last Spanish Fly one any time soon. I really wasn't too happy with it. I kinda just knocked it out because it was mostly done and fit in with my villain story month. I wrote it under the mind set of defining my bad guys the same way I do in crime fiction. In erotic story writing the descriptive nature of the medium regarding sexual acts made the whole entry unpleasant. Normally I would just have broadly stated what happened and focused on the aftermath of the incident and the effects.

I have one more of these to finish for villain month and then I am working on a couple of crossover entries for next month. Palehubby43 is letting me use his Nita character for a couple of stories that I can use for interesting plot development. Also I am starting another set of characters that live in my Wandaverse that I can maybe hand off to another group of readers to take over. I am working on a Scandanvian Sorority similar to the Taus that they can play off of. Trying to get an international perspective on my themes going.

Thank you for the suggestions I agree that it got a little too dark for erotic short stories writing. I will reel it in quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This isn't voyeurism, it's assault

Sexual assault does merit promotion

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for commenting

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

I agree that this is assault. I use the word assault a couple of times to describe the events in the entry. These are the villains of my overall story arc. You are supposed to have a somewhat negative reaction to what they do. I understand that some readers won't agree with using assault for the purposes of titillation. My only argument is that these characters do pay a price for their actions. On more than one occasion a reader's reaction would be "I would cut his balls off if he ever tried something like that with me." then they discover that my main villain the Dillon character has been symbolically, effectively, and essentially castrated for his actions. His testicles ruptured after being punched in the junk and he lost natural sexual function. He suffered this injury at the hands of my series female lead character. With the exception of the clown character, who is new, all of these villains have received a violent beating on at least one occasion. While I don't want to spoil anything, there is a pretty good chance that another beating is in the cards for these characters in the future.

Thank you again for the feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...