All Comments on 'ENM Intertwined - Avery Pt. 19'

by SpecialtyM3

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply love this story. Would be lovely if Avery had a brief meeting with his old teachers, naked, hairless and hard. With the command "HANDS TO YOUR SIDES" ringing in his ears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply cannot wait for the next chapters. I hope Avery is going to be forced to pose for art dept. beyond one week. There's no problem for his girlfriend and her mother with his nudity. Biology prof has no problem with Avery being naked either ;). And of course art professor and his math students, like him naked too. At this point every student, dean, art prof., biology prof., his former professors, art museum workers, his girlfriend's mother - all saw him naked. And they have photos to prove it. There's absolutely no reason for Avery to dress at all anymore in front of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid, infantile, pathetic, moronic, juvenile and those are the good parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpecialtyM3@SpecialtyM3
I find erotica to be at it's best in written format. There is nothing better than reading something juicy and picturing what's going on inside your head. A story tends to be more scintillating than a picture.