All Comments on 'Evelyn's Cruise Fun Pt. 03'

by coldave

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
If we're all lucky?

This ship will hit a reef, go down with all hands and we'll never have to read this garbage again. You should have stayed gone.

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

idiot. ridiculous. you are not swingers. you are a stupid cuckold.

your wife just wants big cock that you can't get for her.

you tell her she has a pretty outfit and she wants to ask if Pascal will like it.

she asks you to prepare it for Pascal.

you have the wimp's place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No love in this story, the wife doesn't care anymore for husband, asking him to sleep on the couch in a cruise and give Anam virginity to a stranger is not loving at all. 1 star cause the husband is jealous but don't act at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really hope the ship sinks or at least bets quarenteened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

welcome to the new cuckold who can no longer satisfy his wife.

you should do the service in Pascal's place and take your place as husband / lover.

there at least it would be even better for your wife.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

After this night, her husband hooks up with several ladies and spends the nights with them. His wife never noticed this because of her own lovers. After several days that she didn't spend with her husband, because she was occupied otherwise, she sees her husband with several young ladies and gets angry.....

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

If there is no reef to hit, I’ll take an iceberg or torpedo to sink the cuck boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If COLDAVE has a wife I can only hope some black pimp puts her to work on the street.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoldave@coldave
UK based---Scotland Its my fantasy/wish to see my wife enjoy being fucked by another. she should experience & enjoy the pleasure of a bigger cock than my own 5" Love to see her seduced until she wants his cock inside her so badly. Now moved to stage that we role-playing toget...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES