All Comments on 'Fast Food Delights'

by Shallkneel4u

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
it is my fanisy

Loved the story. its what i fanisize about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love your stories

Love them. Love them. Love the detail and love the Daddy talk. Please keep writing. More of the same. More of something similiar. Just keep writing and turning me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Success!

Wife not home. This old man jacked off furiously and dreamed about sucking cock with you! Best orgasm in a long time! Your story sure got to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Last Summer when I was crusing in a secluded part of a lakeside park, not getting any "action", I got out of the car, walked around to the passenger side, rolled down the window....Pulled off my short shorts (NO underwear) and leaned my upper body into the open window with my ass exposed (and well lubed)...It wasn't long before I felt a cock being slipped into my waiting asshole and whoever it was began to fuck me hard and deep...He was only the first of many who used my wet hole that day, I lost count after an hour or so and cum was flowing out of my ass and down my legs. I had a momentary thought of catching a STD but soon forgot that as it felt soGOOOOD having my ass reamed over and over by strangers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous