All Comments on 'Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 15'

by bdsm_beth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well that turned out stupid...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

getting better intesting turn

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really was looking forward to this bit and can't wait for the next instalment

dbetjedbetjeover 1 year ago

Well that was unexpected but none the less an excellent turn of events I'm now on tenterhooks eagerly awaiting the next bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had thought Beth would cancel the auction.

Very nice Written.

But i habe to confess, wo bought her, who is this Miss M?

Went fast through former parts, did not find anything.

Let me know please

bdsm_bethbdsm_bethover 1 year agoAuthor

The next chapter is on its way, thought it might be a few more days before it's posted. For the anonymous post, Miss M is the first dominant female that Elizabeth met on her first night at the Society mansion. They had a short conversation without Mr. A, and she helped Elizabeth understand some of her feelings towards what she witnessed. If you missed it, it should be in Chapter 4 where they met briefly, and Chapter 6 where they sat down to talk.

EvisiniEvisiniover 1 year ago

Loving this story! When will the rest be posted? Overall excellent work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbdsm_beth@bdsm_beth
NOTE - if you don't list an email when you send me a message through here, I have no way of responding! Don't just send as 'Anonymous' if you want a response, and I try to respond to everyone within a few days, often sooner! ---------------------------------------------------...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES