Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Going once," Mr. F announced, eagerness in his voice. No one said a word. "Going twice." Still nothing from the gathered dominants or the phone bidders. "Sold," Mr. F said excitedly, banging the gavel, signaling the end of the auction.

Wow, was all I could think. I had no idea how I could sell for that much. Again, it must be the charity, not me. But moreover, who was it? What would they want? What would they expect out for me for one hundred and forty-five thousand dollars? I wondered if I could live up to that.

I stood there dumbfounded as the people began to rise and shuffle out of the room. Some of the people left for the night, while others took advantage of being in the Soviety Manor to retreat to their own individual rooms to enjoy each other in whatever ways they chose. Finally, all that was left was Mr. F and the representative of the winner, the guy who had been talking on the phone and placing the bids. Mr. F grabbed my leash and ceremoniously handed it to the guy, who took it in his hand, accepting it.

He turned to me and said, "My dominant is not here yet. I am to bring you to the room and get you ready."

"May I ask who the winner is?" I asked him.

"I've been instructed not to say. You will see soon enough when they arrive." He tugged on my leash and brought me through the doors to a room on the third floor. Inside was a lavish apartment with the usual accoutrement of furniture, both normal and exotic. Most prominent in this room, though was a large ring that hung from a chain in the ceiling.

I'm not sure whether this guy leading me was a submissive belonging to my unknown winner, or just a normal employee. In any event, he apparently had his instructions. He said nothing, but brought out a pair of cuffs and just looked at me, expecting me to put out my hands and be cuffed. Okay, I was used to this, not that big of a deal, I had done this before. I presented my wrists and he clasped the cuffs around them. Once fastened, he lifted my wrists over my head and hooked the cuffs over the large ring hanging from the ceiling.

He then grabbed what looked like a metal bar from one of the drawers and bent down between my legs. He secured one end of the bar to my right ankle using the straps on the end of the bar, then pulled on the other end. The bar had sections that allowed it to expand its length, so when he had it lengthened to what he thought was right, he spread my left leg to the side, pushing my legs open and apart, then secured my left ankle to the bar in the same way. This was a 'spreader bar,' or so I've come to understand.

After he secured my ankles to the spreader bar, he went to the wall and pulled on the chain affixed there, moving the chain through several pulleys mounted above my head. This shortened the chain attached to the ring, causing it to rise upward, making my arms raise over my head until they were tight, and I was stretched out fully.

He turned to me and I expected that he would remove my clothing. Instead, he spoke. "My employer will be here shortly. Enjoy your evening." With that, he turned my body and spun me around so I would face away from the door. He left, closing the suite door behind him, leaving me alone.

I had no idea how long I would be hanging there, nor if my muscles could take the exertion if I was left alone for too long. I wondered again who it might be. The dominants I had seen so far were all good-looking men, all classy and well-groomed, but I was still a bit worried. They certainly ranged in age, but I didn't mind if he was older or younger. What younger men lacked in experience, they certainly made up for in exuberance (or so I've been told). No, what worried me was what they might want to do, or want me to do. Obviously, they were interested in restraint, and I was perfectly fine with that. But, what if they were mean or harsh? Too forceful? What if they cared nothing about how I felt or if they were hurting me? Those are the kind of thoughts that started creeping into my head as I hung there, becoming more and more concerned and worried as the time passed.

From there, I had another thought, since it was taking some time and no one appeared. What if there was a problem and they took longer than expected? Would someone come for me and release me? At that point, my increasing worry turned to outright fear.

Just when my fear was rising to the point where I was about to panic, I heard the door start to open. I was actually relieved to hear it open, so I knew someone was there. I was turned so I couldn't see who came in. The fear changed from worry over being left alone too long back to the initial concern over who it might be or what they would want from me. However, I had goosebumps all over my body, wondering who it would be. I heard whoever it was move up behind me, standing there looking at me. I could have turned to try to see, but I decided to wait instead. Finally, they spoke.

"I told you I would have my cuffs on you one day, Elizabeth."

My mind reeled as I recognized the voice immediately. It was Miss M!!

12