Floret's Insect Experiences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The larvae, the chrysalis packages and the butterflies edge me hard. The repeating debilitating pleasure not enough. I'm missing the final spark, the last kindling, to turn this fire into an inferno.

I am too ravage by pleasure, too tired and exhausted to move my hands, to pleasure myself and get off the edge.

This teasing was almost torturous.

Please, something, somebody make me cum!

***

Earlier.

Floret, she really just gave birth to butterflies and larvae?

H-how?

You aren't supposed to get... pregnant from larvae, they haven't even grown any reproductive organs in that stage!

Ahh, I can feel, I can feel them germinating inside me too.

I take support from a table and lean on it, struggling with the motion and feelings building inside.

No wonder Daisy was worried of Floret's stomachache...

Something rapidly flows down my vagina, without control, it sploshes onto the floor like a tipped pint.

D-did I just break water? I-I'm actually pregnant?

My insides throb and I stagger from the pleasure, folding onto the table, pulling down my panties, I hungrily rub my fingers at my opening.

Ooooh!

Larvae and cocoons shoot out from my vagina and straight down onto the floor, spilling through from the side of my underwear and hitting my thighs.

So this is what if feels to really give birth...

Frightened gasps and clamoring sound from behind me. Oh shit! The students! I turn my head to look at their wide spectrum of emotion plastered on each of their faces.

"D-don't worry about it-"

My body jerks and more of my mildly inflated stomach's load pours out.

"J-just keep on drying your flowers."

What terrible timing...

I hope I don't lose my job over this...

What was I thinking?

"Nobody says a word about this to anyone, especially not the principal!" I fold under the pleasure of giving birth to these insects. "Are we c-c-clear?" A product of me and Jed's love, he so passionately rammed inside of me, I can't be mad.

The students give shaky and unsure nods, I notice the boys are paying quite close attention to Floret and me. Their trousers tenting up from the crotch.

The girls hands tremble and they sneak in grasps and brushes against their skin, boobs and crotch, like they just happened to do so, while they continued the flower preparations.

At least I got them back to- doing the- I breath hard and seat myself on the desk's chair after a struggle.

The students continue working but frequently glance at both of us. Floret's loud moaning and erotic laughing were like electrical shocks, they jumped and looked back at her each time.

I think I saw lust building in some of their eyes.

All this time, the larvae had made their silent and slow advance towards the students. The ones Gloria let loose close to them, with a head start.

"Iiiiihh!" A sharp scream from Daisy as she felt the larvae climbing up her leg. She violently shook it and launched it onto the shoe of another girl.

A red high heel, receives the visitor, its owner, remaining much more calm, letting it disappear inside her long, pants like skirt. The red and white horizontal striped fabric, was just sewn together from the middle, a peculiar fashion statement.

"Mmm~" Sarah hums and smiles, laying a hand on her pink skintight top, only covering her chest, leaving all of her stomach bare. A rare, non-floral pattern adorning her 'shirt', instead, they were red silhouettes of turnips, sliced and whole. It was debatable, if it was uniquely fashionable, or unnervingly odd.

Oh fuck, I can't just have all of my students get impregnated by bugs, what are their parents going to say if they start giving birth en mass at home!?

Maybe they won't say its from school... but I can't really take that risk.

"Students, please try to avoid the larvae and don't let them get inside your clothes."

"Why?" Asks Sarah who accepted the larva. "Are they dangerous?"

"No, I don't think so- but"

"Then why?" She rudely interrupted Gloria, insisting to know the reason.

"You just want to keep the pleasure all to yourselves!" Emily chimes in to accuse, the short girl moving to Sarah's side.

"Yeah! So go ahead and get in there, get soaked and covered in bugs!" Brendan riles them up from the background.

"Yeah!" The two girls shout in unison ready for the new experience.

Oh god, I should have known not to refuse them. Saying not to do something is a surefire way to get them to rebel... To get them that much more interested in it...

"Wait, no, shut up Brendan, we aren't listening to you." Sarah shuts him down.

"We are doing this because we want to, just... listen to Floret" Emily says and the silence is filled with moan laced panting, sloshing and cocoon opening cracks.

"Are you guys insane?!" Daisy breaks and shouts at them. "You can't just let bugs, i-invade your, b-body!" Her face flushed and hands trembling wildly.

"Why? Besides aren't you supposed to be a friend of hers or something?" Sarah says in a bitchy voice.

"Yeah, why aren't you on Floret's side?" Her henchwoman parrots.

"I-I I'm no f-friend of hers..." Daisy's eyes flood with tears as she looks at Floret with a longing. "N-not anymore!" She covers her face and runs for the exit. She holds a lidded container under her arm and flees from the classroom.

"Good riddance, what a mood killer." Sarah bemoans.

"So, dear teacher, care to tell us how in the world you came to be impregnated by bugs?" Emily inquires with a glint in her azure eyes.

It was shocking to see Emily be so assertive, where's that shy and quiet girl now? "Ahhh- ah ahaha, well-" Gloria's response is a struggle of nervous laughter and moans.

"They way I see it, you no longer hold any power. I'm sure the Principal would like to know what's going on here." Sarah threatens with a wicked smile.

"We are the ones holding your fate in our hands." Emily coincides with an unusually dangerous smile, contrasted by the golden cross necklace on her neck.

"So we won't tell anyone and in exchange you won't get in our way. We want get a taste of the fun too." Sarah says and grins wide.

"Give me the classroom keys"

"W-what!?"

"You heard her." Emily enforces and nonchalantly swipes her short brown hair.

"F-fine."

I give my key chain necklace to Sarah, who receives it with glee. She was right, I was powerless, a slave to my desires, to my body's convulsions. There's no way I could walk now, when my crotch poured almost fist sized cocoons every minute or so, with a steady stream of larvae in the meantime.

"Don't be so sour, you'll get it back, we'll just lock the door for now."

"Those of you who want no part in what's about to go down, now's your chance to leave. It's about to be a breeding ground in here." Sarah licks her lips.

"Preach it Sarah!" Emily reinforces the sentiment.

About half of the class prepares to leave, taking their flowers with them, some already finished with their microwave treatment, others quickly opening the ovens and taking their partially dried flowers out. Some seemed annoyed for the class's interruption, others were a mess of shaky eyes and trembling bodies of lust, who still had self-control to leave. Many seemed relieved to be able to flee while saving face. All of the leavers, succumbed to the order of the two girls for their own reasons.

"Augh, it- it just entered me!" Sarah yelps as she was about to take a step towards the door along with the last person to leave.

"D-does it feel good?"

"Yes, you've got to try it." Sarah's hand are on her crotch, knees buckling.

Emily scoops up a handful of approaching larvae from the floor, holds open her jean shorts with her other hand and shoves them down her panties.

"Woah, E-Emily?" Sarah says shocked.

"W-what?" Emily swipes the liquid from her hands to her see through, frilly yellow top. "You said I'd have tooooo uhhhh- t-try it. T-they wiggle so so much it's... so good!"

Sarah scoops more bugs too, she can't be losing to Emily in this. She'd always been the boss, no way she would be bested by her petite admirer.

Sarah slams a fistful more down her pants. Haha! That'll show- her haahhh~ The pleasure sends her reeling, she stumbles and falls on Emily's arms, who manages to grab her before Sarah crashes to the floor.

She looks up at Emily who smiles warmly. "Too much for my little Sarah?"

"N-no! Of course not."

"Don't worry, come here." Emily helps her up and grabs her by her hands, pulling her close. The previously bossy and dominant Sarah now unusually quiet, surprise frozen on her face.

Emily blows hot air into her ear and Sarah flinches and lets out a yelp. Her face completely flustered red as Emily caresses her bare stomach, going up and over her breasts, she flicks the perky mounds, who jiggle back down quickly. Higher still, she blows air along her neck as her fingers feel it up, Sarah trembles. Firmly grasping both sides of her head, Emily caresses her blond hair and pulls Sarah close, she closes her eyes and doesn't fight it.

They lock lips in a luscious kiss, while both of their insides are rife with filthy insects.

The rest of the remaining students desperately try focusing on the flower drying, wanting nothing to do with this. Though some stare at the two girls' insect experiments, suddenly ending in them spontaneously making out, questioning if this was real life.

Few rowdy male students openly rub their shafts through their clothing, or by hands that disappear within their trousers. Some other female students turned on by Sarah and Emily's display, grab larvae of their own hesitating to go further, or engage in more vanilla activities with their hands.

Gloria watches the depravity of F-class opening before her, though she wasn't one in a position to judge.

What is happening!? How did it come to this?

I guess I was just way too horny for my own good...

It all started with finding Floret in the forest...

But this is still salvageable, this isn't the end of my career, my reputation... What would Jed say, if we got ran out of town for this?

Oh, that's right. Floret. I turn to look at my original insect obsessed student.

Her entire body was almost hidden by butterflies in their whole spectrum of color. She had been quiet for a while, completely still, although she still dripped larvae from within.

God the floor around her is a mess.

But more importantly, is she alright?

I try to stand up from the chair. "Uuuhh!" But I just give birth to more bugs, the bliss sends me back down.

Damn it, I gotta make sure she's okay, but I can't get up...

An idea hits me, but I don't exactly like it.

Reaching down, I start sliding my panties off, which already hanged halfway down. I just about reach the end of my legs and slip the underwear loose from over my stained shoes. Shaking the squirming bugs off from inside of it, I crumple them up.

This should work.

I start inserting the ball of panties into my pussy, I push against the river of bugs and manage to clog up my pipe.

I try standing up again. The weight and pressure presses upon my urethra and vagina, but its firmly lodged and holds.

Sarah and Emily have moved on to groping and licking each other's faces and neck.

I spot Sarah's hand still clinging to my keys, currently holding onto Emily's shoulder. Taking take the opportunity to yank them off her hand, she just gives me a quick glance, too busy to care as she gives Emily a big lick on the cheek.

I leave them to it and labor over to Floret.

"Hey? Floret?"

She doesn't respond, so I shoo butterflies off and reveal her face, covered in small yellow eggs.

I check to feel her breathing.

Oh thank god.

Though she remains unresponsive, is she so exhausted she's fallen asleep? I shoo more butterflies off her forehead and press a hand on it, also littered in eggs. It's burning hot to the touch.

Sure it might be she's just really really flustered, but it this feels like a fever to me.

"Okay, Floret I'm taking you to the infirmary."

She doesn't respond.

There is a massive pile of larvae on the floor below her, just how much more could possibly still be inside? Within the swarm, I barely make out the ends of her snapped panties, her feet almost covered in the squirming.

Larvae started clinging and climbing me up again, and some butterflies got on me too, but I had no time to deal with them now.

I fish out her shredded underwear from the black pond on the floor, clump them up and lift up her dress.

Sorry, but I can't have you leaking all over the hallways.

I try sticking the clump in gently at first, but it just pops out immediately under the never ending tide. I resort to shoving them harder and deeper into her, the clump finally sinks deep after a few tries and stays inside.

"Ahhhh!" Floret jumps awake, her whole body contorting with pleasure, almost like she was having a seizure. Her tongue hangs out and drool falls down her chin. "Uohh..."

"T-thank you... Teacher" She blurts out panting, almost sounding delirious.

"Ahhhlright..." Unsure what to say to the student I just helped orgasm.

"Let's just get you to the infirmary."

"W-why? I- I feel just fine~ T-the best I-I've ever been!"

Floret sounds... drunk.

"I'm sure you do." I say and lift her up on my arms into a princess carry.

"I'll take her to the nurse, I trust you to finish up here and start cleaning up!"

I shout at the class of masturbating students, those straining to work under these circumstances and Sarah and Emily, now lying on a desk on top of each other going to town.

"Whaaat?" Somebody shouts back displeased.

"I'll come back to help soon enough, don't you worry."

I open the door Sarah never got around to locking, and start to awkwardly shuffle along the empty hallway. Good thing classes were in session still.

I could feel my panty-plug starting to move and shift as I walk.

I needed to hurry, or else I'd be leaving a trail of bugs in my wake all along the corridors. There's no way I'd be able to clean up all that in time. Bye bye job, hello international news and loss of face! The chilling thought helped me cool down my sweltering body.

I pressed my thighs together as I walked, quickening my pace as much as I could. My birth canals didn't care much for being stuffed, I could feel the blockade soon to break.

More over, I had no idea how Floret was doing in that regard, she appeared to have fallen asleep again, mid-carry.

I awkwardly continue my advance, like a limp.

There's the Nurse's office! I really hope she's in...

Or maybe it's worse if she's in... At least I've got my keys to get in either way.

Uuuhhhh! I grimace as I feel my crotch about to burst. Smacking the door handle with my elbow, I swing through it.

Mary is inside in front of her computer, she shoots up quickly from her office chair, her hands held to her chest in surprise and fright.

"Sorry- Ahhhhh-" My panties shoot out and I explode larvae and cocooned butterflies on the pristine white tile floor of her office.

Mary opens her mouth to shout, but no sound comes out of her terror laden face.

A deep plop is heard and Floret's plug launches out too, splattering on the floor. The drenched panties explosion radius is covered in her gooey girl-cum.

She starts birthing out more bugs again, freely flowing out of her.

I stagger to a bed and lay her down quickly, before my own feet give out, slumping next to the bed frame succumbing to ecstasy. A pool of my own inhabitants stacking between my crotch onto the floor.

Mary finally manages to overcome her shock, frantically closing the door, before asking a most apt question.

"What the fuck?"

12