All Comments on 'Fragments Ch. 07'

by Andrew1968

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971about 1 year ago

Some of the first ones were better than the others, but you said the their would be some different scenarios not just wimpy ass fucking cockles. I thought at least one or two of them will it end up with the husband getting some sort of one happens on the manipulative Cunt he was married to.

Harvey8910Harvey89105 months ago

I started reading these fragments and realized that i do not like the cuckold lifestyle. I read them to better understand what is going on in such a relationship. I have no desire to share my wife with any man and if she cheats on me, there will be consequences. i just did not understand the psychology of this way of life. I came to understand that the husband, fiance, or boyfriend was a weakling and lacked self confidence. He had a smaller cock than his competitor who was full of confidence, was more successful, had a bigger cock, and was determined to fuck the man's wife, fiance, or girlfriend. It is all a matter of power and dominance. the wife, fiance, or girlfriend wants her man to defend her honor and protect her from his sexually aggressive competitor but she is also sexually excited by the dominant male who wants to fuck her. She gives into the dominant male and fucks him but she also enjoys the humiliation of her husband, fiance, or boyfriend. This, then, is my synopsis of the reasons and logic of the cuckold relationship. I detest it but I realize that it is the choice of some people in this world. I know that I would never permit it in my world. End of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous