Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Frankie!"

"Sorry, game days and night did change and Jillian tricked us again. It was almost black mail. She took advantage of David's pitiful sex life and she took advantage of my love for cross dressing and she took advantage of my inability to make up my own face. All of her new Skater Girl clothes were courtesy of David and I."

"And David couldn't handle you without some level of make up?"

"He could not, or so he said. The Board shorts and shoes were worth it. You know what they say about having your ass cheeks split by a hard cock."

"No, I don't. What do they say?"

"Well, I don't know, but I liked it. Enough for now, we're here. I can pick up where I left off later if you want to."

"I'll remember to bookmark July 20th, 1969. Are we going to be nice to each other while we're at work? They will notice and then they will know that I'm your secret. If you stop by the cash register every now then to flirt with your secret, I'll pretend to start your dress on fire. The truth is, my lighter is out of fluid, but I can make some sparks."

"There won't be time for fooling around. You have to work your fingers to bone on your touch pad cash register before you get jack hammered by Zack in the un-finished office. Remember to lean against the wall with your hands high above head just to left of the secret window. And there is a plastic bag in the glove box for the panties you just wrecked."

"Are you ready to admit that I'm your secret, Frankie?"

"We have work to do Lizzie. We should go inside."

"You have to take me home after work tonight."

"I'll drop you off at the curb."

"I have burlap PJ's."

"The best I will do is walk you to the door. Again, we have work to do. It's a big day for Tori and I have concrete to pour later."

"I'll scrub under your finger nails, just as you do for your roommate."

"Don't be long with Zack. I can only pretend that I know how to work the cash register. Tori only trains on things that are important to Tori. And be sure he wears condoms. I don't want you have those Tranny After Sex issues."

"And because you want me to be as clean as possible for our ride home tonight? As your secret, I promise to not get mad if you suck off that News guy."

"You mean Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 & 11? I have a shade tent set up for him, but he will be busy focusing his camera on Tori. The office pool is up $345 that she forgets to wear panties."

"See? These are the kind of things you can talk about with your secret. Are you going to watch Zack put the wood to me? And you can't get mad because you set this lunch date up."

"Only because I have need to learn to a few things and because I have never seen you almost nude. You always close the restroom stall door when you catch me peeking through the open crack."

"You should at least make sure I get inside my house safely when you drive me home tonight."

"I'm giving you a ride home. I'm not driving you, that's Zack job.

See? I told you Lizzie has some sort of sinister plan in the works. But if she thinks she can pull a private story out me, tell me about secrets and then try to hook me up with Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 & 11, well she just might be right.

End Frankie with a roommate 13

12