All Comments on 'Girlfriend's Ex-husband Ch. 02'

by Mu5tang

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

If they had two kids together, it wasn't their first rodeo, and sex with an ex can be fun

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

If he wants to stick with the girlfriend for the sex now, fine. But not if they want to take things further. Dumbass relationship.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

So why didn't Matt go with his father and his own kids to get fuel? Why would cuck boy leave his wife back with her ex-husband, particularly if he knew his cheating slut wife might fuck her ex... again! These sort of stories make me vomit. Then cuck boy gets sloppy seconds from his cheating slut wife. Oh joy for the cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The number of people on this site who don't know the difference between a wife and a girlfriend is staggering. It's almost like Literotica is the cool new hangout for junior high kids.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

Why would she hook up with her ex husband? Seriously, there is a reason they got divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It would be a cold day in hell for many guys to say that they fucked someone for the first time with another guys cum already in them. So is he going to marry her or allow her to continue on with her ex husband?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More stupid than part 1! Why in hell did she divorced her ex? They even had two children together! Now married to a wimp, she just wanted to fuck him every time they were together!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku10 months ago

exciting hot story mmmm

patilliepatillie10 months ago

That is hot mustang! Keep it going, you have a sexual dynamo here, if you play your cards right you will eventually be allowed to fuck Susan as well. But I'd keep the secret creampies going for a while, get some of the action on vid for future review.

YouamiYouami10 months ago

What was the point of your tale? To portray a cucked boyfriend who stupidly thinks he alone is orchestrating the erotic activities of the other characters? Why indeed did his girlfriend and her ex split up in the first place? It would seem your central male character is the only one not enjoying the erotic delights shared by the other characters

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

first: a stupid cuck story (married or not). Second: not a very good one. boring with average writing at best,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Three unlikable characters here. Matt, a married man who cheats on his current wife with his ex-wife. Practically doing so right under her nose. Jean, who is cheating with her ex-husband Matt on her current boyfriend, in the same fashion as Matt. The UNNAMED boyfriend, who knows his girlfriend Jean is cheating with Matt but says nothing against it. Susan who is Matt's current wife seems to be in the dark about her husband and his ex. She deserves to know.

We probably know why Jean and Matt are divorced at least, they could keep their clothes on around other people. If they are going to continue screwing why did they get divorced? If they didn't get along they could have slept in separate rooms, getting together to rut as needed. I knew a guy who slept in a totally different house from his wife, their kid, and his step kids as they would start to rub each other the wrong way. They were married and he always went over to eat and spend time with them, then went home for the night.

Just stupid behavior for people and the basis of yet another uninspiring cuck drama.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Cuck doesn’t seem the least bit upset with his whore girlfriend.

ryeandginger69ryeandginger6910 months ago

"More stupid than part 1! " Hahahaha....this might be the funniest, most moronic comment ever on Lit! Or, "I hated your first story so much I read the sequel!" Like that guy, 26th NC, who spends his entire life reading Loving Wives stories involving extramarital sex, then posting hate messages about how disgusting they are to him. Funny, but sad, really.

I love this story so far! A naughty wife/girlfriend who "get's" you, who not only understands your delight in her naughtiness but enjoys conspiring with you to provide more naughtiness, is a keeper!

I'd really love to read more of this duo.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was hot as hell. I loved how she forgot her shorts. That would have been tricky to explain has the wife found them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife told me that she and her ex only had one thing in common, sex. She said that they didn’t like the same for, didn’t like the same music. Hated each other’s friends. But that when they had sex, it was intense. She said his dick wasn’t very one, maybe 7 inches, but it is thick as hell.

He lives about an hour away just across the border in Indiana. And we had gone maybe five years without even thinking about him. But one day at her friend Tina’s wedding, who pops up? Her ex. He was really close friends with Tina’s new husband. My wife seemed a bit flustered. The wedding was held at a park with a huge wedding pavilion. I noticed that he approached my wife when she went to get a drink. At first she seemed pissed to have to deal with him, but soon she was smiling and I noticed her playing with her hair a lot. Later I saw her talking with him again as she was coming back from the bathroom. I saw her look over my way and I turned and joined in a conversation with three other guys. When I turned back, she was gone. She came back about twenty minutes later, flushed and obviously well fucked. I pulled her out on the dance floor and asked if she enjoyed that fat cock. She was embarrassed but said she didn’t know what came over her. They strolled down a nearby path and he bent her over a bench. When she to,d me this, I took her hand and found the bench and slipped into the warmest and wettest pussy imaginable.

kater001kater00110 months ago

Great continuation ... nice to read how far this love reaches.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"I jumped in from the end of the dock, slashing both of them". Damn, he cut them both? OK, you meant splashing, and if that was the only error, I'd have never mentioned it. But, while hot, your work is a mess. Sometimes you use quotes for dialog, sometimes not. You write "was" instead of "were". I could continue, but will repeat my suggestion left for Chapter One. Please find an editor/proofreader to clean up the multitude of errors prior to posting. Thanks!

Mu5tangMu5tang10 months agoAuthor

I am dating a girl who has introduced me to a new experience. Currently, researching this new fetish and have found that my situation is not that uncommon.

I apologize, I am not an English major, nor pretend to be. I understand that I may have grammatical, punctuation, and other errors in my work. I appreciate any and all feedback, critical or praise. I joined solely to share my real experiences with like minded people, not to submit an essay for grading. Thank you for taking the time to read my contributions to the site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMu5tang@Mu5tang
I am dating a girl who has introduced me to a new experience. Currently, researching this new fetish and have found that my situation is not that uncommon. I apologize, I am not an English major, nor pretend to be. I understand that I may have grammatical, punctuation, and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES