Girls Night Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought he was an angel! Since I was in management, he moved me over to finance and told me all I had to do was sign the documents. Little did I know, but the asshole was transferring money into an account in my name he had set up."

"A few weeks later, I was called into HR again. This time Chad told me that an outside audit firm had found that I had embezzled over $100k from the company. I was in shock and told him it must be some misunderstanding. He said he was forced to send this entire case to the police for them to sort out."

"I begged him to help me, told him I would do anything he wanted, just don't send me to jail. He told me that it could take years for this to go to trial. He told me I would most likely be remanded with bail too expensive for me to pay."

"He said he might have a solution. He walked around his desk and sat facing me."

"'Come on over here and show me that you are willing to do anything I want.' Chad told me. I walked over and dropped down, and gave him a blowjob. I ended up in his office every day, blowing him or letting him fuck me."

"A few weeks later, I got a call to meet him in New York. Steve thought it was a good sign that they wanted me to go to the main corporate office. So he watched Devin while I flew to the Big Apple and spent the next week as the corporate fuck slut. When Chad found out I wasn't into women, he sent me over to Felicity for training."

"At the club last night, while you were off, well being fucked, Chad had Cindy, and I put on a show in a private room. I dressed like a guy, and Cindy dressed like a prostitute. I fucked her for about forty-five minutes before Felicity told us to stop and follow her. She took us to the women's room where you were sucking on Gia's cunt."

"Felicity had Cindy go down on you while I started fucking Cindy to 'give her motivation' while she got you off."

The room was silent as we ate and processed what had been said.

I felt better after eating, but I was no closer to a plan to get out of this. First, I needed to contact Rob.

"Do you have a house phone I can use?" I asked when the server came by to check on us.

"Sorry, no. Don't you have a cell phone?" the server asked, more of a 'could not believe someone didn't have a cell phone' than trying to sound catty.

"I do, but it's a company phone, and I am not allowed to make personal calls. I wanted to check up on my daughter."

She looked back towards the front of the restaurant. Finally, not seeing any of the wait-staff, she pulled out a cell phone from her bra.

"Not supposed to carry this while working. You can use it while I check on a few other tables."

"You are such a sweetheart," I told her as I took the phone.

Remembering what Chad had said about owning the local phone company, I decided to skip trying to call Rob. Instead, I dialed the emergency number Rob gave me to contact his employer.

"Hello, housekeeping," a pleasant male voice answered.

"Hi, this is Katie Woodson. I have a huckleberry jam stain on my couch and need someone to get it out. Could you be out today?"

"Hold, please."

A few seconds later, a woman picked up the phone. "Hi Katie, while we wait on your request, I have a question. I heard that on your honeymoon you went to Barcelona. I was thinking of going and wondered what was the weather like while you were there?"

We hadn't gone to Barcelona for our honeymoon, but I remembered the question framework from instructions Rob had given me.

Depending on the answer, I would get immediate access to him, they would take a message to call me back, or they would assume that I wasn't me and blow me off.

"The weather was fucking shitty. It rained every day we were there, and there were bugs in our suite." So this translated to yes, it's me, I was in grave danger, and our house was bugged.

"Well, Katie, let me see if I can get him on the phone, hold please."

I waited while they traced the location of the cell phone I was using and contacted Rob. A few seconds later, he was on the phone.

"Are you ok?" was the first thing he asked.

"As well as expected, considering," I told him before giving him a very brief synopsis of what was going on.

"Do you happen to know Chad's last name?" he asked.

"No, Beca. What is Chad's last name?"

She looked at me for a second, most likely weighing the answer against what might happen to her sister. Then, finally, she decided to take the risk. "Mr. Wilson is what everyone calls him."

"Wilson," I told Rob.

"Ok, What do you want me to do? I can have someone there shortly to provide protection."

While we talked, an idea came to me on dealing with the issue. I knew Rob had access to many resources, and they were now looking for everything related to Chad.

"Not yet. Can you get Denna and my mom somewhere safe and get me a new phone so I can contact you?"

"Already in the works. The phone delivery might be a little unorthodox since we don't know the extent of Chad's influence yet."

"It's ok. I need to get moving to make the funeral this afternoon. Love you so much."

"Love you too, Kate. I will work to get someone close to you, in case you need out quickly."

I hung up the phone and set it down. I could feel tears running down my face as the shit I was in came rushing back.

"What's going on? Can Rob help?" Beca asked, hope showing on her face.

"Sorry, Beca. I can't talk about this right now."

She went to press on it, but Cindy cleared her throat. Then, getting Beca's attention, she shook her head.

The server returned, and I handed her the phone back with a $100 tip. "Thanks for everything."

The server was still in shock at the amount I had tipped her. At the front, we grabbed our electronics and walked out of the restaurant, going back to our hotel.