All Comments on 'Go Where You Desire Pt. 03'

by PG564E

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great set of stories. I too love cock and I’ve been happily married for 33 years and my wife still doesn’t know. She cheated on me once,but I didn’t know for certain until some time after. I do remember a night, that night, as it turns out that I swore I could taste a man’s cum when I ate her pussy. She took a shower before I ate her, so she thought she had covered up the telltale signs. Nonetheless, I am now sure that it was his cum I tasted. It has turned me on tremendously ever since, especially when I eat her pussy. I would love for it to happen again. I really love eating a man’s cum, as I often do.

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks jaycums! I love to read feedback on my stories, and really glad that you have enjoyed mine. It was really hot what you experienced. I've been married a long time also, and discovered I badly wanted to give a blow job to a man. After eating my own cum for a long time, I sucked strangers cocks and loved the different tastes of sperm they blew into my mouth. Cum is just delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot,sexy and intimate. They're two lucky guys.

cdCindy1cdCindy110 months ago

The image and fantasy of his wife being fucked by Alan is what I want to see my wife doing. I want to be her cuckold and fluff her lover's cocks.

Please tell us more of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPG564E@PG564E
I love providing hot and eager homosexual pleasures to men. I suck cock, love the taste of cum, and much more if the opportunity exists. Have been eating my own cum for 18 years, and whole loads from other men the past 8 years; I have to be discreet, no one knows how much I l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES