Goddess Hannah's Harem Pt. 02: Kendra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GAZE into my eyes now, Kendra."

Much of her assertion was knocked out of her, replaced by the compulsion to find Hannah's eyes and stare as deeply as possible, made easy by Hannah appearing out of nowhere with a wide-eyed glare.

"Such a good girl, Kendra. You take to magic and slavery so easily. Truth be told, Sabrina had her suspicions about yours, and figured you might pull a stunt like this. How happy I was that she was right, and how happy you've made me that you did pull a stunt, only to let my eyes pull you deeper."

Part of Kendra really, really wanted to seduce Goddess Hannah, to give as good as she got, but the glowing eyes that made her feel so sexy infused submission that kept her exactly as the hypnotist wanted her, which only ramped up the incoming orgasm.

"And you're such a good subject and slave to my GAZE, that you won't even consider cumming until I allow it. You cannot cum until I give you permission. Do you understand, Kendra?"

"Yes, ahhhhh....G-Goddess Hannah."

"Oh, you'll be a wonderful addition to my stable. So eager to please. I think I will let you come a little sooner than expected. And when you cum, you will be so mindless, so helpless, so affirmed in my control, ready to be shaped as I see fit, built up from the foundation of believing you are sexy, believing you are worthy of Sabrina, and knowing that you are truly mine."

"Y-mmmmm, yours Goddess."

"Yes. Because you are sexy."

"I...oh fuck please, I'm sexy!"

"Yes. You are worthy of Sabrina."

"Oh god...Goddess, oh, I'm worthy of S-Sabrina."

"And she's worthy of you."

"MMmmmmooooh she's worthy....of me."

"And who do you belong to, slave?"

"MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmyouGoddesss....onlyyouplease.....Goddess Hannah....p-please!"

The screams and the unceasing eye-contact liquefied Hannah's pussy to a satisfying degree, letting her finally whisper softly, preparing her own for the lovely scream of a new slave added to her collection, and a loving relationship strengthened under her control.

"GAZE into my eyes and cum."

12