Growth Lab 03: Moon Base Breakout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair slowly climbed higher, first five hundred feet, than one thousand feet, a dust cloud billowing from where the decom tower room once was, sunlight glinting off the surviving metal floor, with two deep burn craters and little specks of the dome wall that littered the surrounding lunar dust.  The low gravity enabled fast acceleration of the two masses, and Benton could feel Ultima slowly shrinking as the two passed two miles, then three miles in altitude, her body now a more manageable twenty feet high and her rocket-like breasts only forty feet wide. 

Two minutes into their flight Ultima finally came to, head raising from her cleavage to look out and see the moon base rapidly shrinking out of sight below her, the maze of tunnels looking like spaghetti dotting the lunar landscape. 

"O-h-h-h-h-h, c-r-aa-p-pp t-h-i-s c-a-n-'t be g-g-go-od-d-d" Ultima's voice vibrated in tune with the rumbling of her rocketing nipples.  Ultima's slowly returning rationality helped her assess the situation "We're up this high just from the force of me..."

"_CUMMMING!_" Benton roared from beneath Ultima both surprising her and sending another wave of pressure ramming her core, stirring up the fuel tanks in her breasts for one more ride.  Benton tensed up as he orgasmed, slamming the right nipple closed as he thrashed about flooding Ultima's stomach with energy, which bloated out to almost half the distance of her breasts before the energy got combined with a second orgasm hitting Ultima and riding out through her left nipple. 

"Ahhhh Benton, let me release" Ultima begged and pleaded as her right breast swelled obscenely and began to turn read, veins pulsing with energy forming striations spiraling out from her clamped up nipple. 

"Uummmfff, need to turn around!" Benton grunted as his body pulsed the last few jolts of energy cum into Ultima.  Slowly Ultima's erupting left nipple, quickly pivoted the pair around in space so that now Ultima's back was to the moon with Benton on top. 

"You see that?" Benton pointed a sausage sized finger above him, to a faint glow in the void of space above them. 

"Must be a decom satellite trying to end our mile-high party" Ultima said with a smirk.  The light got brighter and brighter as a beam of energy-soaking decom energy bore down on the couple.  Releasing Ultima's right nipple Benton smirked.

"Well let's give them a run for their money" and stuck his fingers into Ultima's pussy to punctuate the statement. 

"MMmmmmm," Ultima's body twitched with the third and final orgasm, both breasts releasing a wide energy blast out to meet the decom energy wave.  The two beams met sending concussive blasts out as the wave fought for dominance, but as Ultima's orgasm resided the decom beam pushed through, bathing the pair in a bright light that even overcame the sun shining across the horizon.

As the light dissipated the pair could be seen falling back to the moon's surface, landing fittingly in one of the Montgomery Craters neighboring the base.  The decom satellite refocused and fired again to slowly shrink the two bodies back down to a size small enough for the Lunar UNSF Rovers to carry both subjects back to the Moon Growth Lab for quarantine.

An hour later, Benton was back in his holding cell, sleeping soundly.  Ultima was in the main lab hub getting refitted with a new decom suit.  As she stood on a platform as a machine re-verified her (now slightly larger) measurements, a panel behind her flashed on revealing the face of her commander, Luna Masters. 

"Looks like you had your hands full up there" Luna's condescension carried clearly through the static of the connection. 

"Please, I just followed your lead boss," Ultima turned her head to give Luna the side-eye as robotic hands attempted to slip new leggings up and around her plump round thighs. 

"Well at least we were successful in isolating a new variant of the growth matrix you created, next time try not to destroy a million dollars' worth of equipment.  I'll be coming up to test Benton myself," Luna said nonchalantly. 

"You know Luna, Benton said I was his _biggest_ yet," Ultima purred mischievously as she hoisted both breasts in hand as the system continued to try to clothe her. 

"Hmph... doubtful," Luna cut off the transmission abruptly leaving Ultima alone with her robotic tailors. 

"Sigh, so much for a normal Monday," Ultima mused as a new chest piece was brought down smushing her breasts painfully together.

"Arrgghhh, I can't have outgrown another one!" Ultima's exasperated outburst could be heard across the moon base.  It was going to be a long week.