All Comments on 'Happy? Pt. 01'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Dee_PurpleDee_Purple4 months ago

This is a very well-written and believable story. I really enjoyed the subtle nuances throughout as well as Ashley's guilt at her exploits, and her efforts to push them aside to get what she needs. I look forward to future chapters and hope she continues to seek the pleasure she deserves. Well done!

Amiable69Amiable694 months ago

The pace of the story is so well controlled and the sexuality is fantastic. Looking forward to its evolution. Amy

HagisHagis4 months ago

Another excellent story, with a promising beginning that explores what limits one can cross because of sexual pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Are satisfied with your current lifestyle? Are you not Happy with your significant other?

Author Firstimewriting takes us on the other side of pond with unsatisfied wife Ashley and Jordan that mistakenly takes her down the rabbit hole of secrets, betrayal, lies and undulated cheating sex with a case of case of hot interracial sex.

Unfortunately, new lover Jerome was using her also as he used his wife was just fine too,

I'm speculating this going one or two ways either she's getting a divorce or she's becoming a new Hot wife cuckold situation happening with her revelations of her mistaken affair. or she' spreading her wings trying to find Happiness banging a new bevy of black young man she sees in her new life?

That's the least likely scenario for milf Ashley.

Guess we'll find out how Ashley deals with this fallout for marriage potentially being over or Ashley new life going forward the next time.

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Looking forward to more chapters! Thank you.

theoneeyedtheoneeyed4 months ago

Damn what a twist at the end. I can totally see this just being his sister or friend, but I guess that would have come up when they talked. Looking forward to how this will play out! Masterfull writing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Epilogue: When cheating skank slut Ashley entered the house she heard loud female moaning from the bedroom. She hurried in and found one of her best friends, Diane, on all fours being fucked furiously from behind. "Yes, baby,, keep fucking me just that... I love it... oh, oh, oh, Im cuming again!!!" "What the fuck!" Ashely screamed. "You cheating bastard!" Colin only slowed a bit smirking at his whore, soon to be ex-wife. "Sorry babe, but you've been fucking around on me with your Jamaican boy toy. Did you take me for a fool you piece of trash? Well, I only followed your example, except Diane is single, I'm not fucking a married woman. I guess you can't say that huh bitch!" Ashley was crying now, "I'm so sorry Colin, I love only you, please let me show you how much I love you!" Colin stopped fucking Diane and slid off the bed. He grabbed Ashely by the hair and drug her towards the front door. "Listen you piece of shit, I'll only say this once.I don't love you, I hate you. Seeing your face makes me want to vomit. I wouldn't touch your diseased cunt for any reason under the sun. I guess you're too stupid to know your lover has been fucking half the city. Hard to believe how many of you empty headed whores live around here. I'm with Diane now and will be going forward. Get a lawyer and find a doctor to treat the STD's growing in your stretched out pussy." With that he tossed her out like the garbage she was. She fell to the ground sobbing, but nobody gave a shit.

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewriting4 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for the comments and support.

This was my first attempt, proper attempt, at writing a cheating/cuckold story. Glad I didn't foul it up too badly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is radically different to some of your other work on here. Really appreciate the willingness to explore other storytelling styles and themes - and to do it so well!

You might have to change your nom de plume soon, as you're clearly no longer a first time writer!

FifthEstateFifthEstate4 months ago

Wow! More sublime output from one of the best authors in the genre. I think to myself every time I read one of your works, “how much longer before he takes his talent to somewhere he gets paid for it?” In the meantime we are the lucky ones getting to enjoy it for free. I look forward to seeing where you take this next my friend.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You are a great writer and the story just zinged! Wicked ending!

IR_scholarIR_scholar4 months ago

Excellent story and brilliant character development!

mitchawamitchawa19 days ago

Reality is a bitch. Cheating is fun but being lied to is more than horrible. The thrill, the excitement, the passion was not real, it was based on lies. Still, it felt so good and improved her life and her relationship with her husband. Betrayed, she thought she had to confess to her husband, why? Many black and white men are willing to haul the ashes of a beautiful, busty Irish lady. The node of another or others comes from the dust of a busted affair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Happy Series Info