All Comments on 'Homecoming'

by waylander415

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

It was good. Just a little short. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
GOOD

Short and to the point.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Is there more?

Okay, but way too brief!

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Good short story!

Nice first submission! I wish it was longer! But it was fun to read!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
And the point of this is?

Sorry it did nothing at all for me. It doesn't help when you're a first time writer and you make a glaring editorial mistake inside the first few lines. You don't give a fuck about the story so why should I? Of course you'll have the usual muppets braying about real loving wife bollocks. But it's not what they're really here for. They'd be much happier if you give them something to hate. Keep writing, you'll improve, and do try avoiding an agenda.

scandalous_mindscandalous_mindalmost 14 years ago
To Anon: And the point of this is?

Sorry Troll, Your the one with an agenda!

Sure there were errors. It's the first entry, and I am sure every author on Lit is a professional writer. (NOT) So cut some slack! The next story might be a knockout!

I don't see any muppet but you!

So author I liked your short snippet! Please keep writing and ignore the anon dimwit/troll!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Congratulatons on your first story!

You started out well man, decent story! This would fit the erotic couplings category much better, though; Loving Wives is supposed to be ironic: it's really much more about naughty adventures of married women than happy married sex.

scandalous_mindscandalous_mindalmost 14 years ago
TO ANON:This would fit the erotic couplings category much better, though; Loving Wives is supposed to be ironic: it's really much more about naughty adventures of married women than happy married sex. WTF!

Are you fucking kidding me? Ironic my ass! I like good LW stories that are real LW stories ! Sure people put the other shit in here. But I like the true "Loving Wives, Husband stories.

You are just another dimwit with an agenda of some kind.

I liked your story and please continue in this vein! Thanks!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Scandalous Mind said it well....

...I'd just go a bit further and add that the girl is not just a "real" loving wife. She is a budding bedroom goddess. Let her blossom please.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
An actual Wife Loving her husband?

No wonder the score is so low. The wimps cucks and creampie lovers must have 1 bombed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT!

A wife getting a little sex crazy with her husband after he returns from a business trip, HOT DAMN! AWESOME story line, nice writing and it all happened inside their own home with any whacko BS. BRAVO!! I am thoroughly impressed!

More enjoyable writing like this from authors who get it instead of that fucked up shit!!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Enjoyed

Not what I was expecting, so I enjoyed it. One thing, her stomach was taut. Taught happens in school.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not bad. I was shocked actually. The whole thing about the wife wanting to lease her husband after a business trip is usually the "After fucking Mark, 27 times a day and having so much cum in my pussy I looked pregnant, I really needed to feel loved by my wimpy pathetic husband"

See how shocked I was!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous