Homeomorphism - Step 0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I got to see Hayley Strickland naked," she said, her voice muffled by Hayley's hair.

"Shut up," Hayley laughed, softly batting at Charlotte's hand.

"I'm serious! Pretty sure that's, like, every guy's dream."

Hayley smiled bashfully, rolling her eyes. Charlotte lifted her head from its burrow to whisper mischievously in her ear, "including Coach Perv."

"Ew," Hayley physically cringed, "I don't want to think about that!"

"Oh, come on, literally all of us see the way he looks at you. I know you see it too."

Hayley shook her head furiously, screwing her eyes closed tightly as if she could rid herself of the mental image that way.

"There's not even a little part of you that wonders what it would be like?"

"No! He's gross."

"Aha!" Charlotte exclaimed, "so you admit he's a perv!"

"I'm not stupid."

"You think he jerks his old man dick thinking about you? I bet he does."

"Stooop," Hayley whined.

"Probably with his wife in bed right next to him."

Hayley flipped over so she was facing Charlotte, her expression disgusted but playful. "Charlotte, I swear to God if you don't shut up, I'm going to make you."

"Ooh," Charlotte smiled, "maybe I want you to make me."

Hayley's hand shot up from under the covers to smother Charlotte's mouth. Charlotte started to laugh, flailing from side to side to try and escape, words escaping from her mouth at random intervals.

"...jerk...fuck...watch you...always...never...boobs...bouncing..."

Hayley ended up mounting Charlotte to prevent her from breaking free at all, using both hands to press down on Charlotte's mouth until Charlotte laid silent and subdued beneath her. She let go slowly, ready to pounce back at the smallest sign of trouble. Only after Hayley had let her hands fall away completely, resting on either side of Charlotte's head, did Charlotte speak, her words quiet.

"I feel bad for everybody else."

"Oh yeah? Why is that?" Hayley inquired, lowering herself slowly.

"Because I get you all to myself."

Hayley smiled, low enough now to kiss Charlotte before falling back down to the bed. The girls were lying face to face, staring into each other's eyes.

"Goodnight, Hayley."

"Goodnight, Charlotte."

Only when she was confident that Hayley had fallen asleep did Charlotte slip out from under the covers. She tiptoed over to her dresser and slowly pulled open the lowest drawer, reaching under several layers of bedding to retrieve a small notebook.

She silently left the room, creeping over to an adjacent room that she had outfitted as an office. After closing the door, she clicked on the light and took a seat at the desk, retrieving a pen from an assorted cup. She opened the book to the next blank page, several pages already full. It wasn't the same book she had written in at the hotel, she had transferred her plan to a new one, one she intended to use exclusively for the purpose of recording Hayley's descent. At the top, she wrote about what had happened that night and how it had made her feel. Then, taking her phone from her pocket, she airdropped several carefully chosen screenshots of her video to her printer. She flinched as it whirred to life, hoping it didn't wake Hayley. Charlotte couldn't help but smile as the photos emerged one by one. Hayley holding onto Charlotte's cock, her expression fearful but wanting. Hayley lying relaxed on the bed, Charlotte's hand buried inside of her, her expression blissful. And Hayley in the midst of her orgasm, her body rigid and her expression vacant. Charlotte carefully cut each photo from its sheet and placed them in her book. She then flipped back to the very first page, the page with the "Secret Plan" that she had transcribed from her other notebook sheet.

With pride and a red marker, she crossed out:

step 0: trust

It was time for the next stage:

step 1: addict hayley to orgasms