All Comments on 'Hung is Back in Town Pt. 09'

by dongstar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah this is bullshit, no way he should have forgiven her, its like "oh sorry i stabbed someone and now they'll never walk but i have to steal their wallets for my meth addiction!" Trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously, he says he was an asshole because she ruined his life and he got angry about it, that's fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His fiance pretty much factually doesnt love him anymore, i dont know why they seem to think that's the case. At least this is only the 2nd word route this could take. I had hopes he'd maybe grow a backbone when he kicked her but i guess thats out the window. The fiance and jennifer are both awful people id rather not see get a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m loving this, every day a new post, it’s the highlight of my day currently, I’ll be so sad when it ends

dibusdibusover 2 years ago

Not bad, maybe more interactions with Veronica

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun series. You should have Stephen fuck her urethra. And possibly filling his balls with her seed.. Maybe that becomes the cure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is beyond fantastic. Please keep going with this. Everyday I look forward to reading more of your stories lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Veronica still loves Stephen? Bullshit.

She was faking sex with him a few chapters ago and is only really turned on by Jennifer now.

Stephen being polite to try to make up for past transgressions MAY be understandable, but to have no backbone at all is just infuriating. This series needs to conclude with Stephen victorious, and the only way that happens is if he cuts Jennifer and Veronica out of his life in new humiliating fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The comment about docking and filling his balls up omg yes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I dont like hiw the story seems to be glorifying Jennifer while demonizing Stephen, also his switch in attitude was really fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdongstar@dongstar
I've been writing erotica for ten years under various guises. Most of my work is focused on the themes of growth, expansion, and ridiculous amounts of fluid. As Dongstar, my primary focus has been futanari, but I am equally at home with straight, gay, lesbian, giantess, goddes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES