All Comments on 'Hung is Back in Town Pt. 10'

by dongstar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And now Stephen is just another sycophant, he diesnt even seem to care she ruined his life now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m just loving this series. I’m liking how Stephen is onboard with it now, so sad for him before, Veronica is so cruel to him. I’m hoping him and Jennifer increase the intimacy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has just ridiculous

ThatClassyBastardThatClassyBastardover 2 years ago

This is just insane now. They post a video of him which costs him his job, and livelihood, with so much righteous anger, and now it’s just like “Meh, whatever?” Are you fucking kidding me? Zero remorse whatsoever for completely ruining a persons life? The guys career as far as teaching and modeling is completely fucked. Zero remorse from the offending parties, and the dude isn’t spiraling into a reasonable depression from having his life completely ruined. In order to maintain a willing suspension of disbelief for the reader, there must be an element of realism associated. There is absolutely none at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get this shit show series over with and ask Brod to come fuck Valerie Song's brains out in their own series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“She burped and a quart of cum splattered down her tits”

“She farted and a bucketload of jizz splattered on the floor behind her

PLEAAAASE keep putting stuff like this into your stories! Gross details like that about how deeply the cum is affecting them, or how their body is reacting to the cum. I always adored cum belches and such, but I didn’t realize how hot the second would be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope Jennifer gets taller too and please mention the shoe size again if she does

ThatClassyBastardThatClassyBastardover 2 years ago

You’ve blown past the much needed elements for willing suspension of disbelief in the story. They ruin his life, destroy both careers and it’s chalked up to a “Meh, sorry for being a bully in high school?” Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only logic this story has is toon logic. All character writing is gone after Stephen his ex and her cartoon. The only thing in this story now is wacky and weird descriptions of nonsensical anatomy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This Series has been fantastic… don’t listen to the other comments about it not making sense or for there to be realism about it, a girl has a stomach the size of a mattress, I think we’ve thrown realism out. Please keep making stories, I love them!! We definitely need one public transport part, like the one in Mimi’s, but instead of there being huge Hypers it’s just Jennifer’s massive cock causing havoc, like sitting directly across from some snobby lady who gets turned into a massive Jabba the Hutt blob of cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdongstar@dongstar
I've been writing erotica for ten years under various guises. Most of my work is focused on the themes of growth, expansion, and ridiculous amounts of fluid. As Dongstar, my primary focus has been futanari, but I am equally at home with straight, gay, lesbian, giantess, goddes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES