I am Mistress Raven's Pet Pt. 04

Story Info
Mistress feeds me the world's best breakfast from her ass.
2.7k words
3.79
6.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CRASH!

I was startled awake by something slamming up against the cage. The room was candle lit. I watched Mistress carrying a heavy wooden paddle that she had no doubt used to rattle the cage. She dragged my bench into the middle of the room. She put a dollop of lube on each peg. My ass fluttered, feeling well abused after last night and knowing what was about to come.

Mistress walked back to the cage. She opened the door. I remained inside not knowing if I should move. It was the right choice. Mistress walked to her wall of implements carrying back a ball gag. She flipped it into the cage.

"Quick. Put that on. I don't want to hear you talking this morning. When I say go, you will get out of your cage and stand in front of your bench with you ass high in the air. For each second you take I will hit you once with my friend here. After I am done, I will start the stop watch. You will ride the first pole for one count, the second for two and so on. After your seventh trip up the last pole you will sit with it in your ass and I will feed you your breakfast. After you eat your breakfast, I will hit you for every minute it takes you to complete your ride. Twice for each of the first seven minutes, three times per minute after 7. And don't worry my pet, your mistress hates fractions so I will be rounding up to the next minute. Wait here while I get ready with the stop watch. Do not move until I say or I will quadruple the penalty you receive for each second it takes you to get here."

I froze. Drool leaking out the side of my mouth now that the ball gag was in place.

"Go." Mistress said standing beside the bench in her robe.

I struggled to unfold myself and crawl out of the cage. I ran to the bench, bent over holding the end of the bench. A couple of seconds later Mistress said, "Holding the bench does not count. Grab your ankles."

I did as instructed. Standing bent in half, the end of the heavy paddle visible between my legs, my body chilled, already sweating with anticipation. My tender anus was already quivering knowing what was to come.

"Eighteen seconds."

I watched the paddle leave my sight and Mistress move a little.

Whoosh. THUMP!

"One" I called out around the gag, putting my hands out to catch me from falling over because of the force of the paddle.

"You fell. It doesn't count. We will start over."

The impact didn't sting, but I felt it deep inside my body.

Whoosh THUMP! "One."

I fell again on the 10th strike. The pain was a deep dull throb somewhere in my muscles or bones. Every other hit seemed to penetrate deep enough for the paddle to smack against my caged testicles.

"You're still at nine."

Drool was running around my nose, over my eyes, dripping off my forehead. I was tired and hungry. I had no idea what time it was. I fell two other times. I think that makes 22 strikes on my ass with a heavy wooden paddle.

"Go."

What? I thought. Shit.

I stood up getting to the first peg, with my ass and thighs throbbing from the pounding. I was used to having fire raised from stinging strikes with light, fast, relatively narrow implements. This was different.

Down, up and off of the first peg. Step to the second peg, drool now spilling down onto my chest.

"WAIT! THAT ISN'T RIGHT!", Mistress screamed at me. "GET BACK ON PEG 1. THE FIRST DOWN COUNTS FOR NOTHING!"

Fuck. I backed up. My anus was numb, or at least it seemed that way on peg number one.

Down. Up. Down. "One". Up. Step forward. Down. Up. Down. "One." Up. Down. "Two." Up. Step forward.

Peg 4 hurt. My ass complaining there had been too much stretching just hours ago and it needed more time to recover. I gulped thinking about jamming the next three pegs into an already aching ass. But somehow, there was still that stimulation. The hard wood sliding along the walls of my rectum. The squeezing of my prostrate. A hum started to develop in my balls.

"Four. That ride seemed slower my pet. Don't make your Mistress have to spend her day with a tired arm from beating her favorite pet. Go faster my sweet."

Peg 5 hurt like peg four. After Mistress counted out 3, I wasn't sure I could take more. The ball gag made it difficult to take deep breaths that might have given me some inner peace. Slide four and five felt dry and like I was scraping a mild rash inside me.

Peg 6 split me open. My tenderness screaming not to be tormented any more. I think my cock lost some of its stiffness, my focus being drawn away by the discomfort in my ass. It felt like I had tiny breaks in the skin on the edges of my anus from the extreme stretching I had last night. It felt like Peg 6 was opening those breaks wider.

"Pick it up my pet. I held out such high hopes for my pet. You're disappointing your Mistress."

Inspiration. Don't disappoint my Mistress.

Up. Down. "Five." Up Down "Six".

I inhaled deeply preparing my body and mind for peg 7. The anticipation was worse than the pain. I wonder if the nerves in and around my ass were so overwhelmed, they were no longer transmitting pain.

Up. Down. "Seven. Just over seven minutes. Not bad my pet. Can you do the math?"

"Seventeen Mistress," I slurped around my spit-soaked gag.

"Do you like peanut butter my pet?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Sit there and wait for me."

Mistress returned carrying a vibrator, a jar of peanut butter and small spatula.

"Take your gag off. You're going to eat your breakfast out of my ass while I masturbate with this vibrator. I will spread some peanut butter on my ass. You have to clean all of it before spreading more. I may check between spreads and if I find any peanut butter lingering, I will double your punishment. After I cum, you will finish what's left on my ass. I may allow you one more spread if I like the way you eat my ass."

I flexed my jaw easing its discomfort after having been jammed open for a while. I sat there with my ass full and exhausted watching Mistress bend over in front of me. She scooped some peanut butter on the spatula, spreading it between her cheeks, pressing it firmly against her anus.

"You will re-apply it in exactly the same manner. Press it firmly against my ass. I should feel like the peanut butter is trying to squeeze into my anus. Here. Take the jar and spatula from me. And if any part of your mouth touches my pussy, your punishment will be triple."

Setting the open jar and spatula on the floor, I heard the vibrator start to buzz.

"What are you waiting for? Start eating or I will abuse you in ways you will never forget and will want to experience again."

"Yes Mistress."

I bent forward, Peg 7 straining against my insides, encouraging me sit more upright. I was starting my day licking the ass of my Mistress. Could there be a better way to begin a day, or a better breakfast? I felt the trembling waves of the vibrator bouncing against my tongue. My Mistress was humming a pleasing purr in response to the vibrator buzzing on her clit.

Licking the peanut butter off the inner edges of Mistress Raven's glutes was an easy joyous exercise. I worked my tongue around her anus without touching it, lapping up every morsel I could find, rolling my tongue back into my mouth, sucking off the last trace of peanut butter before chasing more. I saved Mistress Raven's anus for last. Lick, clean. Lick, clean. There was still more. I pressed my tongue harder, feeling her anus part, a warm essence flavoring the peanut butter I found there. There was still more. I pressed, my tongue penetrating further, more peanut butter, more essence, a deeper hum from Mistress Raven.

Every press of my tongue into her anus returned more flavor and more hums. I couldn't catch the last drop of peanut butter. My tongue just kept pushing deeper and deeper. Mistress kept humming louder, pushing her ass harder and harder against my face and onto my tongue. My tongue was buried inside her as deep as I could get it, flicking, curling, chasing the last droplet of peanut butter.

"HHMMMMMM" my Mistress hummed out an orgasm, her ass shamelessly squeezing my tongue with firm, steady contractions. I kept my tongue where it was, buried in her ass, waiting for her to stand.

"Done?" Mistress asked in that husky voice.

"Only if you say I am done Mistress." I mumbled into her ass, keeping my tongue buried inside her.

"Pass me the jar and the spatula."

"Yes Mistress."

I sat there and watched Mistress spread another glob of peanut butter on her ass, firmly pressing it against her anus.

"Now that I have dipped a spatula that has wiped my ass into this jar, this jar is now your jar. Lick my pet. You need your strength. And I had better be spotless when you're done or I will double your pounding before you leave."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you for feeding me Mistress."

Mistress stood bent over with her feet apart and her hands on her knees. I took a brief moment to examine the image in front of me. That beautiful round ass split just enough for me to see where the peanut butter obscured her anus. Her vulva was a puffy shimmering diamond that tormented me; calling to me; begging me to lick and probe it. My cock railed against my cage crying in discomfort to be released. I bent forward.

There was more peanut butter than the first course had given me. As much as I tried, I couldn't keep it off my face which meant every time I dipped my face between Mistress Raven's cheeks, I deposited more peanut butter on her ass. I changed my strategy. I sucked and bit most of the peanut butter off of Mistress Raven's glutes then dove into her anus. I started sucking on it first, the peanut butter coating my mouth before a thin stream of the essence started leaking onto my tongue. I wanted more of whatever that was.

Mistress pushed back as hard as my face and tongue were pushing into her. I was chasing peanut butter deeper and deeper into her ass. Mistress was humming, enjoying my breakfast as much as I was. The vibrator kicked on a second time.

"Yes, you adorable pet. Eat you Mistress' ass. Eat it. Deeper. Come on. Get that tongue in there. Grab my hips for Christ's sake and get that tongue deeper."

I grabbed her hips, pulling Mistress to me. Locking her ass on my face.

"Ugh!" Mistress blurted out with the first pulse of her second orgasm. Her knees buckled, but I held her against my face, keeping her from losing her balance and from taking away my glorious breakfast.

The vibrator was turned off. I chased whatever peanut butter I could extract from inside her ass before cleaning around the edges of her anus and the insides of her glutes. Mistress twitched and purred coming down slowly from her second cumming.

Mistress stood up, turning to face me.

"You've made my cunt sloppy and messy this morning. Too sloppy and messy. I don't like having a messy sloppy morning cunt."

"Sorry Mistress. I. I don't know what to say except, it was not my intent to make you unhappy this morning."

"You're a silly boy and a good pet and either a smart or a lucky pet."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Know why you're a smart or a lucky pet?"

"No Mistress."

"Because you didn't become a horny-eyed blubbering man blob beginning to lick my cunt clean."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

I had fought against the urge to blurt out those very words with every fiber in my body. I'm glad my fibers had won.

"Pick up the spatula and lick it clean then hand it to me."

What a beautiful morning so far. My Mistress had woken me early to beat me, which I accepted as an act of love and appreciation. I rode my bench with Mistress watching me, watching stimulate my prostate and my balls and cock. I ate Mistress Raven's ass twice while eating a breakfast she had specially prepared for me. Now she was standing before me, her robe open, her glorious breasts half exposed, her messy sloppy beautiful mind-numbing pussy filling my eyes like a glistening gem. I licked the spatula clean staring at her cunt, the hint of an aroma emanating from her pussy flavoring every lick. I handed Mistress the spatula.

She took it, spreading her legs, then wordlessly sliding it through her labia, coating it in her syrup, then holding it out for me to take back and lick.

"You can lick this, and as many more servings as I can scrape from my pussy as long as you can bounce up and down on that peg planted in your ass. Fuck that peg my good pet and you can lick this spatula coated in my sweet nectar all morning long."

I wondered if I should offer to phone in sick at work and stay and serve my Mistress all day. I didn't offer. If Mistress had wanted me to do that I would already know.

The peg had settled into my sore ass. It was feeling dry but Mistress was offering me a treat I suspect few men have ever been offered. Mistress held the spatula in a way that told me it wasn't yet available for me to take. Without taking my eyes off the syrup coated spatula I slid up the peg. My prostate flexed against the scraping stimulation. My balls and cock stirred in response. Down. The spatula hadn't changed position. Up a little faster. Down, trying to supress a grimace. Up. Down. Up, down. Up, down. I was fucking Peg 7 with my ass. The spatula tilted forward. I grabbed it, now staring into Mistress Raven's eyes. The peg sliding along its well ploughed route. Dessert on top of the world's best breakfast. I never had dessert for breakfast. Today I did. Licking, sucking, making love to a spatula while my ass made love to wooden peg. I handed the spatula back to Mistress. She coated it again without saying a word. Five more trips up and down the peg before I handed the spatula back. On the fourth serving of Mistress Raven's potion, I started to plead that the wooden peg would cum, fill my ass with whatever seed a wooden peg might produce, and lose its erection. I handed the spatula back trying to decide how much longer I could abuse my own ass in order to lick Mistress Raven's pussy, second-hand.

"Enough my pet. You did well. It's time for your punishment. Stand up. Hold the bench with one hand. Hold this vibrator against your cock and do not cum. Put your mouth around peg 7 and clean it. I will count this time."

"Yes Mistress."

I stood up. Mistress pounded me seventeen times with her paddle while the vibrator did its best to make me cum. I fought its relentless buzzing on my cage. Mistress stopped at 17 whacks as she had said she would. The hits had been consistent in force, the impacts resonating deeply into my body.

"You are done for this morning my pet. You may get ready and leave. I will clean up."

"Thank you Mistress. I will finish cleaning peg 7 as you requested before I get ready and leave."

"Very well my pet."

I finished cleaning along peg 7's entire length and at its base. Afterwards I showered and changed. Mistress and I said a unceremonious goodbye. I thanked her for a most marvelous breakfast and left. All day long; sitting was uncomfortable; standing was uncomfortable. But I smiled knowing I had served my Mistress to the best of my ability and she had rewarded my service with an unexpected treat and a punishment that reminded me of that blissful service for the entire day. Wednesday night I got home and went straight to bed.