Ian's Adventure Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The mayo. From your sandwich." Mom suggested. "Use that on your arm."

"Oh!' Lily said relieved, thrusting a finger into her sandwich, and after a moment of thought, dabbed her cheek.

"That's not your arm." Mom pointed out.

It seemed safe enough. Just kiss her cheek.

What harm could that do?

We leaned towards each other nervously. It was a weird sensation, almost dream like. Intoxicating in someway. Unmistakably, I heard her gasp very slightly as my tongue flicked her cheek. I felt blood rushing to my cock, and I sat back abruptly hoping nobody had seen the sudden movement from down there.

Lily sat back heavily, accidentally hitting the precariously perched plate on the edge of the coffee table. Startled, she went to catch the plate, but missed, causing the plate to flip, launching the mayonnaise laden sandwich onto her, spewing its contents in a long vertical streak down her torso.

Everybody froze.

"Oh shit." Yvonne said.

The implication was clear.

The card said I had to lick her clean until her next turn.

I had to lick my sister clean in order to remain in the game.

"I'm done. I lose." I said hugely disappointed, resigned to my loss. "I'll make dinner!"

"No! This doesn't count!" Lily said hurriedly, quickly picking up the plate and remains of the sandwich. "My fault! It was an accident. He did what I asked! This is not where I wanted him to lick!"

"Doesn't matter." Yvonne grinned, her eyes bright. "It's still his turn."

I shook my head. "It's all good, I can watch you finish the game."

"No, no!" Yvonne laughed. "Do it! I dare you!"

"Mom?" Lily had the deer in the head lights look to her, frightened, unable to move.

"Why are you asking me?" Mom asked rising from her seat. "You're adults, figure it out. I'll be right back. I gotta pee. Whatever you decide I'm good with."

"Fuck! This is getting good, but I gotta pee too. Wait until we get back!" Yvonne said, rising as well.

Yvonne followed mom, leaving Lily and I.

We stared at the table in silence.

"See what I mean?" Lily said, staring at the game. She looked so pitiable. "This game is messing with us. We're all acting strange. You, me, Yvonne, even mom."

"We can stop." I said, repeating what I said in the kitchen. "If you are uncomfortable."

"That's just it." Lily hesitated, looking at the mess, but making no effort to clean it. "Why is it only when I get uncomfortable with it? Aren't you uncomfortable with what's going on?"

"Maybe a little." I admitted. "But it's all in good fun."

"Good fun?" Lily said. "When has it ever been good fun to want to lick your sister's tits? Or watch your best friend give your mom a lap dance? That's not something family should ever do."

"I already said I lost." I pointed out.

"But you don't want to stop, do you?" Lily said.

That was true. "Well, no. But you-"

"You don't get it." Lily sighed, shook her head. "Don't you see anything wrong with all of this? My every brain cell is screaming at me that we should have stopped a while ago. But-"

"But?" I asked.

Lily shook her head, spoke softly. "I don't want to stop either. At least I think I don't. I know there's a lot wrong with this, but a part of me is okay with it, even wants it." She looked down at mess she had made of herself. "I haven't made any effort to wipe this mess off, what does that say?"

I looked to where mom and Yvonne had vanished into the darkness of the house.

What was going on?

"Do it." Lily said unexpectedly.

"What?" I said, uncertain I heard her right.

"Clean me." Lily repeated.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Fuck. You agreed so quickly." Lily shook her head, but leaned forward all the same. "This is a family of incestuous perverts. Hurry up before they get back."

It was awkward for the both of us, leaning forward as we were across the small table. I could barely reach her.

"Damn it." Lily said again, pushing back from the table, to lay on the floor with the pillow under her head."Come here, and do it right."

I moved to kneel beside her.

"This is so fucking wrong." She said, looking away.

I agreed. What we were doing was wrong, but at the same time, I didn't care. Lily leaned back, offering her food spattered breast to me. By the light of the lamp I could see the remnants of her sandwich everywhere. We were both tense as I lowered my head and zeroed in on the first glob on her stomach.

"Lily, I-" I began.

"Do it." Lily said, closing her eyes, steeling her resolve for what was to come.

I hovered over her, uncertain of what I was really doing. I drew a breath, glanced up to the empty hallway. There was a sense of urgency, to complete this forbidden task before mom got back.

I inhaled her scent as I drew close. She smelt of the sea, faint perfume, and her own strong odor, itself an exotic delicacy. She was nervous, to be certain, but there was something else there, something elusive. She gasped the moment my lips touched her skin. I felt her body shake. I proceeded quickly, lapping up as much of the white mess as I could in one take. I was making the mess worse.

"Not like a dog!" She barked angrily. "You're making it worse. Jesus Christ!"

"Sorry." I answered, my lips covered in the white glop. I resumed slowly, making sure to do it right. As the initial trepidation faded, my senses began to heighten. I didn't particularly like mayonnaise, but I had to admit this was the finest I had ever tasted. I just couldn't get enough. I swallowed several times, wondering if she used the whole jar on her sandwich. My lips and tongue worked ceaselessly, seeking for all the traces of mayonnaise on her sweet body. I had to change positions to better devour the delicacy presented to me. Distantly I was aware my swollen cock was pressing against her thigh, but it didn't seem important. She gasped when I licked her nipple clean, and her body shuddered. I pulled back, seeing that all that remained of her mess was the goop at her waist line. I carefully reached to unbutton her shorts, as she desperately tried to push what remained of her modesty away.

She barely had her shorts off her hips when I resumed my assault on the mayonnaise.

So close to her sex, I was greeted with the unmistakable smell of a woman aroused, the musky scent permeated my nose, stimulated my senses. My tongue traced her smooth skin, giving away to stubble, to wiry nibs of pubic hair.

Lily cried out, grasping my head.

"Ahem." A voice interrupted us.

Startled, we looked up to see Yvonne and mom staring at us.

I felt like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. My cock throbbed, aching for the release that would never come.

"It's getting late." Mom said finally, shifting her gaze from our shocked faces to my aching, swollen cock, then back to Lily. "I think that's enough for tonight."

So saying, Mom turned, taking the candle from Yvonne and made her way to the bedroom by herself without further word.

Lightning punctuated the abrupt end of the game.

I lay on the couch for a while, absently watching the pelting sheets of dark rain, lost in thought. The couch was deeply recessed, almost bed like in it's design. Could easily fit two people laying down, provided they were intimate.

Like lovers, or maybe my sister-.

I stopped myself.

Fuck, fuck. What the fuck was I thinking?

I couldn't sleep, reliving the game in my head.

What the fuck were we doing?

How did things get so far out of hand?

After downing more of the lukewarm wine straight from the bottle mom left behind, I felt my stomach churn. I could still taste mayonnaise. What had once been mana from heaven was now poisoning my very being.

I had been so close to going down on my sister!

If not for mom and Yvonne- well, I didn't want to dwell on the consequences.

I tore my gaze from the storm outside to the abandoned coffee table, and the game waiting in the darkness.

What would have happened had a card called for true sexual intercourse?

Could we-would we do the deed?

I want to say that I was positive I wouldn't, but like Lily said, there was a part of me that wanted to. It was only the appearance of mom that stopped us short. Had she not returned when they did, would Lily and I have done more?

Could I really have sex with my own sister?

I knew if I had post-nut clarity, there wouldn't be a chance in hell, but right then, at that moment, on a tropical island in the middle of a storm, with no electricity, sitting around a table in near darkness, with three naked women and bearing a raging hard-on, I wasn't so sure I could say no.

What would it be like to make love to my own sister?

Or my mom for that matter?

Would she call me her baby, or darling like you read in those trashy porn stories that I like to read? More importantly, would I be able to perform? Could I satisfy her, bring her to the orgasm she richly deserved?

I felt a wave of nausea as I realized I was having that fantasy of having sex with my own mother again.

What the fuck was I thinking?

I sat up in darkness, drenched in sweat, chased by an unsettling dream that I couldn't recall. It was as hot as Hades in the living room. It was also very quiet. The storm must have ended earlier, leaving a thick blanket of heat in it's wake.

Did it always get so hot after a hurricane? I fumbled for my phone. No service of course. But the phone light did help me to find a way to open the windows. Despite the age of building, the windows did work flawlessly.

Although not exactly cooler outside, a small breeze meandered indoors, curious to explore the house, and helped to reduce the suffocating stillness inside.

I could hear the soft roar of an upset ocean, waves breaking on the beach only yards away. No bird noises yet, so sunrise was still some time away.

I had to pee.

At least the toilet was still working.

I went back to the living room, illuminated now.

I stopped, wondering if I had left a candle burning unattended.

No. I hadn't lit one.

Then why was there a candle burning now?

Then I had my answer.

Mom was lying on the couch, her back to me, covered by a red satin sheet that clung to her in all the right ways, the true definition of static cling. I was reminded of the t-shirts she would wear when doing yoga.

I stared for a moment.

From the way the fabric clung to her, there was no doubt mom was naked under that sheet. I knew her state of undress was from how hot and humid the night had become, but still various fantasies quickly flicked through my mind.

"Mom?" I asked, dismissing the sinful thoughts.

"Too hot in the bedroom." She grumbled, fidgeting with her pillow, but not turning to look at me.

"Uh." I tried to find the words to speak, staring at her sensuous back side. The way her body curved was like seeing an old time Victorian painting of a reclining nude woman.

Truly a work of art.

She really did have a nice ass.

What the fuck I was supposed to do now?

Was I supposed to sleep on the couch too? There was certainly room. What would happen if I did lay with her on the couch? I could already imagine us spooning. God knows I was horny enough to try something.

But with my own mother?

We could sleep back to back.

Fuck.

I shook my head, disgusted with myself.

"I'll sleep in the recliner." I said finally, blowing the candle out.

Well, as best I could, I tried to sleep.

-To be continued-