All Comments on 'If Only For One Time'

by gdudelst

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Did it

Saw the ad,if you like pantyhose call.I walk around Sydney in pantyhose,like it, i love it on women, men.I answered the ad,the next day i got a text,must be male,willing to try anything pantyhose related,o.k.Address given,wear sheer,i did,i went to the address,a guy,Rob,answered the door only in sheer pantyhose,house rules,clothes off,pantyhose on.I obliged,he looked at me,into the bedroom,lay down,then he lay on top of me,his pantyhosed cock at my face as he licked and sucked mine.Then he sat up and placed his pantyhosed bottom on my face,lick my hole,i did although it was hard thru the pantyhose,then he stood,i noticed his cock was hard and long.On your knees,i did,he tongued my balls and hole through the hose,my cock was rock hard,then he tore a hole in the pantyhose and lathed his tongue around and in my hole.Then he stood in front of me,lick my cock,again through the pantyhose,was he hard and his cock felt hot on my tongue.He then moved behind me,an oily finger ,then 2 in my hole, i flinched,go easy,this was my first time,then his cock head at my hole,2, 3 pushes before on the 4th time he entered me slowly,slowly.It was uncomfortable,he fucked in and out of me,reaching around to my cock until i shot my cumm into the pantyhose which made him shoot into my arse.We see each other often,he rings,tells me a place to go,always we wear pantyhose,always he ends up fucking my pantyhosed bottom.We have been in cars,local parks where once another guy watched and jerked off,shop change rooms,even at an adult book shop gloryhole where i had my cock through a hole being sucked as my pantyhosed arse was being fucked.I liked that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous