All Comments on 'I'm the "Devious Daughter" Pt. 01'

by Talemaker67

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SugarDaddyDomSugarDaddyDom12 months ago

so damned sexy babygirl! I'd rail you til you screamed if you were My sexy little girl.

keep the stories coming. and keep cumming for Daddy

blackknight314blackknight31411 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals11 months ago

Talemaker67 is a really wild girl!!! I like that… As a dad, I’m not sure how it would all work out in reality, but I LOVE your fantasy!!! I’m going to read some more of your tales…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I imagine my wife doing that with her father. He was really hung and she knew it. We often have talked about his size and what it would be like when it would go inside her. She has never admitted to me that he ever fucked her, but I do wonder. If it happened, then I know she got some really big cock, and if so, I know she really liked it--and so did he, because she has a great pussy.

Tenderfather55Tenderfather553 months ago

Little girls like you turn into beautiful women that test their fathers abilities to restrain themselves. Sonnet or later all men notice their daughters.

CcatoneCcatone3 months ago

I fought my physical incestial attraction to my daughters and they tried several different ways individually, a few of their cheerleader girlfriends and a hot sister in law much older than them. When they found out that their mother was sending me to her bestie cheerleader girlfriend who was divorced for a while, she talk me into feeling sorry for her. I remembered when we double dated together and we watched each having, it was fantasy of her for us to swap. She was definitely great at sex and wife enjoyed hearing from her and we had her first ffm. When my daughters found I was chastise for months I created a job out of state to avoid their scorn. They gave some of the worst and hateful looks. After being out of town over a month and not talking to them. I always had my say that sent them my love. They called me for a week and we all made apologies. When I got home lots kissing and hugging some physical rubbing more accidentally, but it was teasing and testing. My attitude changed some, but made the boundaries. I have to say there were times when I was so near giving in their and my own fantasies. After their mother died in accident. Things changed it was a dark time for us. They two married and two divorced they demanded my attention, I very willing and said I'm there for you you both. Our relationship as family is fixed. They agree also. I fully understand wholeheartedly the the emotional and the physical attraction. I have for a long time questioned my feelings, the lmoral and the factual results. Civilization thrived and grew because of it. Great friends are develop by positive interactions or time, trust, emotional bonding and being open with with with each other. From your story it is not built on just sex, but is that family bond which is built effection with each other, most don't know that we exchange hormones with each other through breathe, kissing hugging toughing and sex we exchange DNA we physically bond. Just like catching a cold, flu, and other transmissional good or bad. When you are happy the hormones that are several are present in your system.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalemaker67@Talemaker67
I’m a straight mature female who loves to write stories, mostly fiction but some true, and some from my own inner thoughts. I love to write masturbation, incest, and exhibition stories the best I believe most females my age feel the same, they just won’t admit it, but I do!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES