All Comments on 'Jane Makes a Serious Mistake Pt. 02'

by alwayshorny2020

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Stupidity is not erotic. Any person with an ounce of intelligence would have set up a camera to record who visited and fucked her. Possibly two, in case one was discovered.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

The last line in this chapter says it all: Submissive and very horny Jane does not care who fucks her; she just needs to be fucked hard and long. She knows she wants more, and since she was forced, she easily rationalizes all the pleasure she got. Jane has become a cock-craving slut, and all thoughts of her husband have been abandoned. Looking forward to the next chapter in Jane’s blackmail and transformation.

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

10 Stars my friend. Great writing about a hot sexy wife that is prone to make mistakes, over and over again. LOL. Fun reading, Thanks for the effort. Buster2U

Ridiculous69Ridiculous695 months ago

This storyline is so overused and unoriginal it highlights how weak the story truly is. The women are always stupid and weak with hubby just a clueless cuck. Wife suddenly goes full slut and that makes the world so much better. How moronic

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Ridiculous69, I am waiting for a superior story from you that shows how it should be done. Name calling is not helpful criticism. You might move on to another story more to your taste. Your trash may be someone else’s treasure, so who are you to judge?

alwayshorny2020alwayshorny20205 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your support Ambul, When I started writing the trolling was pretty bad and came pretty close to quitting. The way I see it, if they don’t like the story just move on. Again thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous