Jane Makes a Serious Mistake Pt. 03

Story Info
Jane is blackmailed into being used again.
1.4k words
4.45
11.9k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eventually got off the floor, wet and dry cum between my legs. I hopped into the shower, Now standing up the cum oozed out of my pussy. I kept thinking of those cocks using me, the teasing of my pussy then the feeling of the large cock sliding into me.

Without realizing I had started working my clit while my other hand played with my left breast with the hot soapy water. My sensitive clit worked its magic, a quick orgasm had me almost slipping in the shower. I resumed cleaning up in the shower then put my silky nightwear on, my still erect nipple obvious through my top.

I laid on the bed and put on some meaningless tv on, I continued daydreaming about what had happened. Part of me wanted to ring Greg and tell him and accept the consequences, the other part wanted to keep my secret.

My night was uneventful and had a beautiful sleep. I got up late having a nice sleep in, over breakfast I rang Greg just to say hi. He was having a good weekend with the boys.

As I was chatting to Greg a text came through. It was from the unknown number.

I finished my call to Greg I didn't want to look at the message while talking to my husband.

"Firstly we know your husband is away."

"Yes, why." I wasn't scared they knew, what more could they do.

"You are required for another session tonight."

"This is the last time."

" We will see, behave yourself and you will be rewarded."

"what time."

"9pm, naked on your bed on your back, blindfold on. I assume you have a vibrator, be working your pussy when we arrive."

"Okay."

As the day passed, the anticipation built up. At 8.55 a text arrived.

"start working your pussy."

I laid down, I put on the blindfold and assumed my normal position for masturbating. My right hand working the vibrator on my clit, my left hand feeling up my breasts, tweaking my nipples.

"Very nice." a man said. I was startled and stopped, I had lost track of time. I then resumed with my vibrator. As I played multiple hands started feeling my body, hands running over my breasts, my legs. The hands got more and more aggressive, my breasts being groped a finger penetrating my pussy, a finger pushed into my mouth so I sucked on it with vigor.

A now familiar feeling overcame me, my moans were joined by some cheers.

My hands were now stretched up and tied above my head to the head rest at the top of the bed.

Someone pulled my legs open, a body moved between my legs. A nice size cock pushed inside me and started to fuck me.

My head was grabbed and turned, a cock thrust into my mouth, holding my head he started to fuck my mouth. Hands were still groping my breasts.

To my surprise the blindfold was removed. I couldn't look around other than to look at the man fucking my mouth. I was astounded, it was the president of the parenting group that decided on teaching positions. He looked down at me, caressed the side of my face and thrust deeper into my mouth.

"Good girl." He said. I had previously had a lot if dealings with John, he was a handsome black man in his 50's.

I knew he was filthy rich and one of the biggest financial supporters of the school.

The guy fucking me pushed my legs up, then fucked me as best he could. He came giving me my first load. Another guy climbed onto the bed, he grabbed both ankles and spread my legs as wide as he could. He drove his large cock into me, it reach incredibly deep inside me. He now started building up a nice steady momentum, everything added up, a nice cock in my mouth, hands groping me and a large cock giving me a nice fucking. My second orgasm hit me. John's cock exploded into my mouth, I sucked on it to get every drop. He pulled out and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I didn't have a cock in my mouth for a minute so I quickly looked around. There were at least 4 to 5 men in the room.

I couldn't believe it, I took a number of cocks in my pussy and mouth. I was loving it, I loved the attention and being used. I had been a bit of time when i was rolled over onto my knees, my hands still secured to the top of the bed.

I was now being fucked doggy style, and I could bob my head on any cock that came near me. I loved being spit roasted, then I felt a finger at my sphincter, with a bit of spit the finger started to move at my opening. The finger then moved into my ass, it felt nice, I didn't have a lot of anal experience other than some light fingering.

The finger probed my ass, I was partially distracted by the cock in my mouth. I felt more fluid at my ass the I felt a second finger enter me, I felt some discomfort, then 3 fingers worked on spreading my ass opening. I knew what was coming next, I had wondered about anal sex for a long time but Greg had never expressed any desire for anal and I hadn't pushed the idea.

The fingers withdrew from my ass, then I felt the cock at my opening, the tip pushed its way in. Not too bad I thought and I didn't have a cock in my mouth for the first time in about 30 minutes.

The cock forced its way further into my ass, there was some initial pain then it subsided. The shaft of the cock now slipped in easier, I felt discomfort but I was pretty sure the cock was fully in me. He moved his cock slightly, it felt nice.

He now started to move his cock in and out. Every time it felt better and better.

"Damn this is one tight ass boys." He said.

He now held both of my hips and proceeded to fuck me with passion.

He didn't last long, the next person replaced him straight away. His cock slipped in easier. As he fucked me he slapped my ass cheeks, I loved them using my ass. Three of them ended up fucking my ass.

I was untied and laid on my back across the bed with my head hanging over the side.

They now were all on there second wind know. They could now stand at my head slide their cocks into my mouth, they held both sides of my head and started to fuck my throat with ease. Someone grab my legs, draped them over their shoulders and started fucking my pussy. The more they used me the more I loved it.

In the end I'm pretty sure everyone of them had fucked either my mouth, pussy or ass multiple times.

"Well boys she is a good one, damn she loves a good fucking." John said.

They all agreed, my pussy and ass had a stream of cum oozing out. I had swallowed most of the loads in my mouth but still ended up with dry cum across my face.

"We won't send out those videos I promise you Jane, but I would like to take you to a special event." John said looking at me.

The group of men all moved out of the room and down stairs, only John remained.

"Hop off the bed and crawl over here, my cock needs cleaning." He ordered.

"Yes sir. " I replied, climbing off the bed the crawled to his feet.

His large cock was semi hard, half hanging down. I took it in my hand and guided it into my mouth and proceeded to suck and lick his cock.

"Good girl, If you continue being a good girl I reckon we can push your name to the top of the applicant's for the vice principals job." He said, in between quiet moans of delight as I suck his hardening cock with more and more energy.

I felt his cock swell, then it spewed cum into my mouth. I used my hand to work his cock so I got every drop.

As I knelt at his feet looking up

"Very good, I will be in contact about the event I want you to come to, you will be away for a night." He said as he pulled his cock out and dressed himself.