All Comments on 'Jane Makes a Serious Mistake Pt. 04'

by alwayshorny2020

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AmbulAmbul5 months ago

John was just getting the horny slut warmed up. The main event is coming up. More details

on what Jane is thinking and feeling before and during sex when she is fondled and fucked would add to the eroticism of the story.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Jane, the cock-loving slut, gave Greg hardly a thought when she planned nights away. The blackmail is hardly on her mind;; she is blatantly cheating. The sex in their marriage seems ok, but the author has not gone into it in any detail. Getting strange cock into her mouth and pussy in front of an audience seems her sole focus now. It appears likely that more extreme performances are in store for busty Jane, who is quite eager for whatever sexual uses John has for her. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Time for Greg to find out, divorce the cunt and beat John's ass. He should beat her ass too, for withholding sex so she could "be fresh" for a bunch of diseased assholes.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Both Jane and John now know that Jane is an enthusiastic and submissive three-hole slut and will fuck him and anyone else he chooses. She is looking forward to the next BDSM sex club event where John has “booked” her, presumably to entertain and be used by the members. Jane’s only concern was that it might be difficult getting away without Greg asking questions. John “confidently” told Jane: “Leave Greg to me.”

I am very curious to see how John takes care of Greg, about whom we know nothing, except that he likes to show off Jane’s busty body when they are out of town. The author has left us with this question as the last line of the story.

montanaboy12montanaboy125 months ago

I hope greg kicks his ass

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

"I knew I had enjoyed being blackmailed and used way too much for a happily married woman. It was my secret, if it all worked out Greg would never know."

Gorgeous and too-heavy, Jane cannot get enough cocks in all her holes. Love where this story is going.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

"Incredible, what a great fuck, John she is magnificent." A male voice said. I felt a sense of pride that they were pleased. "Yes, I think we might use her on a regular basis." I heard John say."

Jane will get the vice principal job and John, with all his wealth and influence ensure that Greg will not impair his use of a very willing and insatiable Jane as his fucktoy and entertainment at his BDSM club. John may find that he has been promoted but will be traveling more than he is already.

Greg may also be further rewarded by a big-titted wife that will initiate more and more exciting sex with him and who will dress even more provocatively when they are out of town. The clueless man will love it. Just my speculations.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, not quite the gangbang I was expecting but maybe one of the next events will have Jane take on 100 or so men over a weekend, several times over. Yeah, she likes it. She has no qualms about her husband finding out. What happens when she is passed over for the job and she finds out she was just being used. Oh, she gets to keep her current job however she will have to take on many guys from time to time as a party favor entertainment. Oh, and Greg finds out when he is bound and taken to one of the events and is spit-roasted so Jane gets to watch. Maybe Jane gets pregnant and gives birth to a black baby?

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Love the eager busty slut, eager to be used some more.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

I think Jane likes to display her big tits and hot MILF body, and she seems to have found that she also likes an audience when she is being fucked.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

I like the suggestion that John could make Greg into an anal whore for John and his associates. There are other possibilities of course, but this was the most perverted. More BDSM for both of them would be delicious.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

I really like that you made this into a longer series. The MC is sexy, stacked, and obviously loves to fuck. You created a number of predicaments and challenges for her to cope with, and how she reacted and how she thought and felt is what makes her compelling and relatable. As with a lot of your stories, I became invested in the MC and the story ended too soon for my taste. Anyway a great story so far.

alwayshorny2020alwayshorny20205 months agoAuthor

New story with Jane in the pending stage, always up for new ideas along my previous themes.

Thanks for your support Ambul and others

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

I thank the author for continuing this series. The author has created a MC who is beautiful, stacked, and loves sex. Combine this with rich and powerful man in the community who controls her professional destiny by his position on the school board. Apparently he also is in the position to facilitate Jane's continued whoring for him and his associates and ensure her husband will not cause "any problems." All of this makes for a

very deliciously complex and erotic story of sex and power that clearly (in my opinion) can go for many more chapters, if the author so desires. I love what has been written so far and look forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous