All Comments on 'L.A. in New Orleans Ch. 05'

by baremetal

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pete's back

Yeah, everyone thought Pete was a cuckold pussy, looks like he planned the whole turning out of L.A., very hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well, this story just crashed and burned.

How fucking stupid. She was already trying to fuck the guy, as well as a few others, when it suddenly turned into an ugly Non-Consent story. Jesus, how shitty is that?? Even if her husband is behind all of it, it still reeks. What a way to absolutely ruin a story. The only reason I don't give it a zero is because the scenes with the waiter kid were hot. The author should've kept it at that level, with the woman seducing people. This story just turned to shit, and for no good reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What A Fucking Waste

Well, its shit or get off the pot. Either Pete is a fucking pervert looser or he kills one and divorces the other or owns the compeny. He and her played their little sex game and the stakes just got raised. He wanted to be a cockold, now he gets his wish. Will see how it ends, but their needs to be blood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pathetic

You go through all this just to get your kicks? W.T.F? This is actually close to s&M more thna anything else. STOP WRITING. And cetainly do not give up your day job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbaremetal@baremetal
Most stories have been suggested by readers with a fantasy or my own real life situations with a touch of "what if"

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES