All Comments on 'Leia's Royal Performance Ch. 04'

by UndyingDevotion

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Regalia makes friends with Lith'thors figurately & intimately ( the Chiss slave girl) of Tegikk (the Hutt) in their first leg of their journey to Nar Shadda.

The burning question remains (wouldn't Leia want be anyone else but Regelia full time?

Leia finds out sooner or later but she's still slowly sinking deeper with debaucherously encounter it seems hmm.

Guess we'll see how it goes in the next leg of Leia journey to Nar Shadda in her next Royal Performance.

Another Steamy,hot,chapter

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Happy to see another installment great work as usual, hope to see the next chapter. Looking forward to Leia’s exploration of herself and the decisions she has ahead of her. I think a lot of us already have an idea of what that might be and are excited to read about it. Well either way keep up the great work hope to see was lays ahead soon.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Definitely a good read. If I had one suggestion, it would be to increase the "non-con" or danger aspect of the story. She has a lot to lose, sure, but there's also a ton of things you could do with the advanced technology in the universe. While I think the story so far has been great for world-building and character development, everything has gone too easily for our protagonist. Everything simply falls in place and we're left wondering when the other shoe will drop. Yeah, it's great that it's staying within the SW canon, but there are a lot of little things that can be done, I think.

Overall, two thumbs up and looking forward to the next dozen chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous