Leia's Royal Performance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it feel?" Lish'thors pulled her tongue away long enough to ask the question, diving right back into her oral pleasuring, planting her lips down as she hungrily slurped Leia's spongy petals, flicking her tongue across her vulva.

"Incredible, it's better than I could have imagined!" Leia replied through staggered breaths, bucking in response to the sudden attack on her clit.

"I could tell. But that wasn't what I was referring to," Lish'thors's unwavering eyes glanced up to the entranced Leia, watching her beautiful face contort into a myriad of expressions. "How does it feel to let go?"

"Let go?"

"Mmm-hmm. To see who you are behind the facadé you have to maintain?" Lish'thors gripped Leia's thighs, keeping them apart when her tongue finally slid into Leia's canal.

"It feels... right," Leia grinned, glad to be able to confess the truth of it with another being. "Like I'm able to see myself for the first time."

"Just as I did," Lish'thors spread Leia's lips as she worked her tongue even deeper into the Princess's sex, using her impressive range of skills to send her lover into a frenzy. "Only when we are seperated from our former lives do we truly have the chance to look inwards."

"You're right. Absolutely right," Leia sobbed, feeling herself teetering on the edge of a powerful orgasm, one that would leave a bigger mark on her than she could have conceived in the moment.

"Your're so very close, I can feel you building to your crescendo," Lish'thors dragged her lips away from Leia's hole, sliding her fingers back inside as she climbed back along Leia's body. "I want you to cum. Let it out, Regalia. Nree uta-sha bodee ta do des-ire!"

"Yes! Yes! Force, it feels so... " Leia's back moulded into the perfect arch, shaking violently as a thunderous climax temporarily stole any sense of thought from her. For close to half a minute, Leia could do nothing as he body spasmed wildly, dumbstruck by the flowing waves that surged through her core. It took even longer for her to recover, relaxing enought to let her regain some semblance of clarity.

She turned her head, finding Lish'thors by her side, stroking her flowing brunette hair, helping to ease her from the orgasmic high she crashed down from. They shared a tired kiss, pressing their naked, glistening bodies together, draining the last dregs of energy into their brief moment of pure passion. Untangling from each other's embrace, the pair just smiled serenely, catching their breath with long intakes of breath.

"You were spectacular, Regalia," Lish'thors broke the silence with her honest summation, an honesty that was refreshing to a woman who had become so jaded by her time in the Senate. "Was that your first time with a woman?"

"It was," Leia nodded, meekly.

"Truly? Then I'm glad I could be your first," Lish'thors stroked her fingers against Leia's cheek, noticing the mixture of red and black lipstick that smeared her full lips. "You would fit in with the harem marvelously."

"Are you trying to seduce me into letting Tegikk enslave me?" Leia chuckled, taken by the warm grin that appeared on Lish'thors's lips.

"Perhaps, but is that so wrong?" the Chiss smirked, bringing her face close to Leia's, with her blood red eyes locked with Leia's warm brown orbs. "Master Tegikk can only enjoy the presence of one or two of us at a time. That leaves us with a long period where we're surrounded by each other when we're in the harem quarters. I would be honoured to have you as a slave sister. Besides, it's difficult for me to envision you wearing formal gowns and flowing robes."

"Is it really so difficult to imagine me when I'm not 'Regalia'?" Leia laughed.

"Can you imagine yourself wanting to be anyone other than 'Regalia'?" the Chiss asked. Seeing the contemplative look that reached Leia's visage, Lish'thors decided to cut the conversation short, unwilling to push the human where she wasn't ready to go. "I think refreshments are in order, we need to regain some energy if we're going to last the night."

Lish'thors moved away from Leia, opening a channel on the comlink to order a set of drinks for them both. Before returning, she opened one of the compartments near the bedside, lifting out a thick cylindrical object.

"A droid is on its way, but it might take a few minutes," Lish'thors informed a withdrawn Leia, presenting a rather intimidating looking sex toy for her to see. "That should provide us with just enough time for to get started on another session. Are you still up for it?"

"Always," Leia's thighs seperated once more, allowing a delighted Lish'thors to reposition herself between them, placing the tip of the toy against her narrow slit.

Leia's cries of bliss filled the room, growing louder as the toy was pushed deep into her crevice. Within minutes, another orgasm wracked her body, enhanced by the flick of the slave girl's wrist, shoving the plastex toy as deep as she believed Leia was comfortable with taking. It was just the first of many she would go through over the course of the journey to Nar Shadaa, accompanied by a single question that refused to leave her mind.

'Can you imagine yourself wanting to be anyone other than 'Regalia'?'