Letters to Him Pt. 03

Story Info
Sharing my fantasies as I've been told to.
2.4k words
4.74
2.3k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TnA4U
TnA4U
20 Followers

10.4.2023

Dear Sir,

I'm in a particularly needy mood today. Not so much a submissive mood, but I feel the need to be the center of attention. I wanted to be bathed in hands and tongues and cocks. So, here is where my mind has sent my fantasy...

My apartment building is being fumigated. It's a royal pain in the ass but I am fortunate to have a friend with a very large house and he's agreed to let me crash there until my place is safe, once again. Joe and I have been friends (sometimes with benefits - when we're between partners) for over 30 years. We're both lifelong singles and he has made quite a name for himself as a pitbull corporate lawyer. His place is huge. When you walk in through the front door, there's a large foyer with a hall to the left that leads to Joe's office, the garage, and his rec room - complete with the most enormous TV I've ever seen, a full bar, a pool table, and several poker tables. If you walk straight through the foyer, you'll hit the kitchen and the adjacent sitting area off just to the right. Take a left turn just before this area and you head down the hall to the guest bedroom and a separate bathroom.

I'm hanging out on the couch near the kitchen. It's about 7:30 on a Friday and it's poker night for Joe and about 15 of his closest buddies from work, his baseball team, and just a bunch of other strays from college and past jobs. Most of these guys I've known through Joe and his frequent parties for around as long as he's known them. Yeah, a few have hit on me at times, but nothing has come of it with any of them. Some are married, some are divorced. All, like Joe and me, in their late 40's to 50's and early 60s.

So, I came back to Joe's place after work and working out at the gym, took a shower, and put on a pair of his comfy boxers and a ribbed black tank top. No need for pretense - makeup, undergarments, or styled hair. I'm just going to kick back on the couch with a nice thick book. Walter Isaacson's Einstein biography, just so you know. 

When Joe's friends begin arriving, they let themselves in and head straight to the rec room. No one notices me until they have to go to the bathroom. This generally happens, en masse, after about an hour, when they've downed several beers and/or worked their way through a variety of liquor bottles. Although an occasional shout or uproar after what I can only assume is the result of a fantastic bluff or a particularly dirty joke, distracts me from my book, their traipsing past me to urinate doesn't warrant my attention.

Around 10:00 I notice a shift in the tone of the room that can't be explained away by alcohol, poker, and stories of their glory days. I hear all sorts of sex noises from down the hall and wonder what the hell is going on. I mean, is it natural for 16 men to watch porn together? Anyway, when Mike comes down the hall with a raging boner, I have to ask.

"Yeah, Stan told us about his wife's sister's husband's boss's daughter. She's making these gang bang videos that start out with her all nice and sweet in a school girl outfit and end up with her servicing the entire basketball team."

"Oh," I reply and he's in the bathroom before I even get the word out of my mouth. Well, at least I know what's going on.

Eventually I hear womens names being shouted across the room. Not Mary or Joan, but obvious porn star names. Evidently, they've put the cards down and begun sharing their favorite jerk-off videos.

Around 20 minutes further into the bacchanalia, one of the troglodytes makes his way from the rec room to the bathroom. Stopping along the way to take a long look at me splayed out on the couch reading my book.

"Hi, Kathryn."

"Hi, Sam."

"Whatcha doin'?"

"Reading a book, Sam."

"You're such a nerd. You should come have some fun with us."

"No thanks, Sam."

And he's off to the bathroom.

On his way back, he heads over to me again. I think nothing of it and ignore him, my back to him, resting against the arm of the couch. I feel him stop behind me and he slides his hands down my shoulders and over my breasts and takes a firm squeeze of each.

"Satisfied now? Run along, Sam."

He seems to be and so he does.

As he was standing over me, though, another friend passed by. I'm not sure who, but he stops and cops a feel on his way back to the group, as well. Then another man takes the detour, and another. And my nipples have perked up and I'm having trouble concentrating on Einstein now with the cavalcade of hands roaming over and under my tank top.

I pay them no heed when they stop to fondle me. Letting them have their fun is no skin off my back and I rather enjoy the feeling. But, the porn and the alcohol must be affecting them as each subsequent passerby becomes increasingly emboldened. When Tom stops to take a turn groping my tits, he lingers longer than the others had. He massages them, pulls and rolls my nipples with his fingers until I place my book in my lap. 

I realize after a few minutes that others have congregated around him. He pulls the tank top up over my breasts and I assist him by removing it altogether.

 

"Fuck, Kathryn's got some fantastic tits!" someone says from behind me.

Sam returns from around the back of the couch to steal a breast from Tom, who seems fine enough with sharing me with his friend. By now, a crowd is beginning to form around the couch, watching Tom and Sam fondle my breasts. I see them stroking their cocks through their jeans and shorts, primed already by the videos and instigated by their imaginations running a step ahead of them in consideration of the things they'd do with my tits.

Jason is the first to come around to the front of the couch and kneel in front of me. He makes the alpha move and pushes Tom's hand aside to move his mouth directly over my tit and starts sucking and tugging at my nipple with his lips and teeth.

Not missing a beat, Sam ups his game and his groping and tugging at my breast becomes more aggressive. I begin moaning and squirming on the couch. My nipples, you see, are exquisitely sensitive and to have so much stimulation at once threatens to overwhelm me. I slide down the couch a little until my head rests on the arm. I can see nearly the entire group standing over me now. Most have their cocks out stroking their throbbing meat.

From the back of the couch, one of them reaches down and begins to stroke my thigh. I part my legs slightly to signal my consent to what is clearly going through their minds. In a flash, I feel more hands on my body - in my hair, fingers in my mouth, on my stomach, and on my legs. I can't even see whose hands are where when the first one makes its way up the boxer shorts to my pussy. But I hear a low guttural, "oh, God damn. She's got no panties on and her pussy is wet as hell." 

In no time I feel multiple hands up and down my shorts grabbing for my cunt. Someone manages to slide them down my legs and immediately there are fingers inside of me. 

I close my eyes and arch my back slightly as the waves of pleasure wash over me. They're still sucking and pulling at my tits while running their hands all over my body, reaching under to grab my ass, and finger fucking me.

The first cock comes out and taps my cheek. I turn toward it and open my eyes. I'm not even sure who it belongs to as they are standing so close and I feel so crowded. Still I allow it to penetrate my mouth and I enjoyed the taut skin against my tongue. I try to maintain focus on sucking his cock the best I can despite the overwhelming need my body was expressing. For better or worse, between the porn and the alcohol, he doesn't last long and shoots his load down my throat. As soon as I swallow, his cock is replaced by the next.

There are new mouths on my tits now, too. Squeezing and sucking pulling at my nipples. The fingers at my pussy are replaced with another mouth and someone shoots his load on my stomach. I'm so overwhelmed I feel myself getting ready to cum. As I begin to tense up, the face at my pussy withdraws.

"She wants to cum. I feel it. 100 bucks to let her cum on your face. Who wants it?"

 

Was that Joe? I couldn't tell. I also couldn't tell if it was hot or a dick move to do that to me. Either way, I heard another voice speak up and he pushed the others away to go in. He bites and pulls at my lower lips, smacks my clit a few times and says he bought this and he's going to get his money's worth. The others moan loudly now and their stroking becomes increasingly aggressive. The man in my mouth stops pumping momentarily to watch what the one toying with my pussy is doing. He then begins to fuck my face with the same rhythm the man finger fucking my pussy establishes. The sucking at my tits becomes synchronized, as well, and I begin to writhe. I hear the one below saying, "Come on honey. You're going to give me all the sweet pussy nectar I paid for."

He thrusts three fingers inside me and withdraws them just in time to clench his entire mouth around my sex and suck the essence from me. I move my head, dislodging the cock in my mouth and cum in waves grabbing his head and holding him to me. I'm not sure if he can breathe and I honestly don't give a shit. I want him more and more to consume every part of my pussy. He obliges and I finally let go of his head and collapse back on the couch. When I do I feel the cock push back into my mouth and down my throat. He fucks me more aggressively now, using my mouth to get himself off like I just used his friend's mouth to get myself off.

Whoever just ate my pussy, rises up and says, "Worth every goddamned penny." 

There is more cum on my stomach and I see a few more men just lingering now to watch the action. All cocks that have not been spent are on display. There are still hands and mouths at my tits. But, then I hear condoms unwrapping and Tim positions himself on the couch in front of me and shoves his cock into my dripping cunt. He fucks me while the others watch and my body becomes increasingly worked up, once again. It doesn't take him long and he cums. He's followed by three more cocks plunging into my sex, pounding out their need, and cumming with a series of thrusts and grunts.

Each new penetration gets me more worked up. There are only a couple left and I'm begging to be fucked harder an harder. The next guy climbs on top of me and enters my pussy, but he goes limp and cannot finish. I'm pleading now for release again and there is one man left, Joe. He takes his unsheathed cock and smacks my clit with it. He slides it up and down my red worn pussy to tease and titillate me.

"Tell me what you want, Kathryn," he says and the room goes silent. Mouths leave my tits and fall agape.

"I want you to fuck me, Joe."

"How Kathryn?"

"Hard and deep and fast."

"Why Kathryn?"

"Because... Joe, please. I need it so badly."

"All this attention and you still want more. You're a greedy fucking slut, Kathryn. You know what happens to greedy fucking sluts? They fucked like the cum hungry bitches they are. And as I fuck the living daylights out of this needy cunt of yours, the rest of my buddies are going to jerk off onto your tits. When we're done, you'll be the picture of spent lust. A toy we've played with for our amusement. But, that's exactly what you want, isn't it, baby? I need to hear it from you before I shove my cock balls deep into your pussy."

"It's what I want, Joe. Fuck me and cover me in cum."

"Say, 'please'" 

"Please, Joe, pleeeeaaaaase."

And Joe obliges. He lifts one of my legs to his shoulder and bends the other knee toward my chest. He goes so very deep into my pussy and pulls out slowly. Then SLAM balls deep again. Slowly withdrawing and SLAM back in again. My whole body rocks. A few more deep, very deep thrusts and he picks up steam. He's building up speed and his cock is like a jackhammer railing away at my cunt. Someone reaches down to rub my clit while Joe pile drives his way home.

I can't take any more of the pleasure and my pussy clenches around him as builds to climax. I scream the sound of a woman exploding inside and my whole body spams as I cum. Joe slams once more against me and lets loose a flood in my womb. I feel his heat shoot straight through me. He groans and makes a few more pushes into my spent cunt before pulling out and collapsing on the floor.

I'm exhausted, covered in cum, and barely able to speak. I don't know who it was who took pity on my worn pussy and decided to give me some tender loving care. I couldn't muster the energy required to open my eyes and lift my head to see. But this precious soul licked and lapped all of the creampie Joe left behind, soothing my ragged sex and and lulling me to a state of pure contentment.

I'm not sure how much longer they all hung around. I only know I'm here on the same couch now. Sticky as hell, but well rested. Thank you to whoever covered me as I slept.

TnA4U
TnA4U
20 Followers