Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The closer I got to my goal, the stronger her sweet scent was. And it also was visibly obvious how aroused she was as her cunt was literally oozing love juice. If I didn't know better, I'd swear she already had an orgasm.

"From the looks of your cunt, Nancy, I bet you'd like nothing more than for me to go down on it right now?"

"You've got that right Lacey. And if you don't on your own, I'm going to force you to."

"That won't be necessary." After which I immediately began licking her delectable and swollen outer lips.

Nancy's hands were on my head just as quickly, and she even raised her ass slightly with her heels planted in the bed so I could get at her pussy better.

"God Lacey, I can't tell you how I love seeing your pretty face between my legs."

I thought about teasing her to an orgasm by taking it slow, but decided against it. She seemed well beyond the point of needing some much needed relief.

After licking her outer lips a bit longer, I parted her inner lips and went straight for her fuck hole with my tongue. Soon as I zeroed in on it, I immediately began to tongue fuck it.

She let loose with a loud groan soon as I did, and I felt her begin to quiver. Sensing she was about to cum from how hard she was pulling my head against her, I inserted the thumb of my left hand in her fuck hole along with my tongue. I also inserted the index finger into her very wet asshole to finger it simultaneously along with her cunt.

Between my tongue and thumb fucking her fuck hole, along with fingering her asshole, it was only a matter of seconds before she raised her ass even higher and let loose with a loud screech as she all but exploded.

I never brought anyone to an orgasm like she had without at least stimulating their clitoris somewhat. It was like a bomb went off in her vagina the way her ejaculate shot out. A huge burst, that showered my face, and tasted delicious.

As her orgasm raced through her body I found myself totally entrapped with her thighs clamped against my head and her still holding it tightly with both hands. Just when I thought I was about to suffocate, she suddenly released me as her legs and arms plopped down flat on the bed.

As she just laid there I knelt back on my heels to catch my breath. Nancy was also breathing heavily along with her legs continuing to jerk as her orgasm slowly subsided.

With her seemingly oblivious to anything as she simply gazed at the ceiling with an occasional spasm shooting down her legs, I decided it would be a good time to use the bathroom. But just as I made a move to get off the bed to clean myself... "Don't you dare Lacey. I want to kiss you just the way you are."

I wasn't about to argue, but after I laid on top of her... "Are you sure Nancy? As you can see, you made quite a mess of my face."

"It's exactly the reason I want to kiss you."

After which she wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me as passionately as she ever has. Not only on the lips, but all over my face along with licking her ejaculate, which she seemed to relish.

As soon as she finished... "Maybe I'm wrong, but you seem to enjoy the taste of yourself?"

"Look who's talking. If I remember right, didn't you coat my toes with your own love juice before taking them in your mouth to suck? And I couldn't believe how much it turned me on when you did."

"It did me too, and so you'll know, it's the first time I ever did something like it. But it won't be the last. Now if you don't mind, I need to use the bathroom to finish cleaning up. You missed a few spots. Plus Mother Nature is calling and I really need to pee."

"Me too, so let me join you if you don't mind."

I didn't, and while I was cleaning myself, Nancy used the toilet. As soon as she finished, she used the bidet in her bathroom. I then used the toilet, and as I did I couldn't help notice how Nancy was staring at me.

"I take it from the way you're looking at me you've never been with another woman like this before when they peed?"

"No I haven't. The closet thing is when someone is peeing in a stall next to me in a public restroom. No comparison to you sitting there naked with me watching and listening to you." After she paused for a second... "This might sound strange, but I find hearing you pee very arousing."

"Not strange at all." Which it wasn't with Maureen and Julie becoming aroused when I peed in front of them, and me getting just as aroused when they did.

I then added... "I've also become aroused from another woman peeing in front of me like this. Can't explain why, but the fact I just had sex with them might have had something to do with it. And even though I was washing my face, the sound of you peeing caused my pussy to tingle."

Just as I finished peeing and was reaching for the toilet paper she rushed over and grabbed my wrist... "Can I do that for you?"

"Wipe me?"

"Yes."

"If you insist."

"I do." After which she knelt in front of me before wiping me with some toilet paper. Not once, but three times. She then rubbed the fingers of one hand over my pussy lips and brought it to her nose to sniff, and then licked them.

"God, I love the way you smell and taste Lacey. Thank you for humoring me, and now you can use the bidet if you like."

Seemed kind of redundant, but I did, and while I was... "Are you and Walter by any chance into 'water sports'?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering from the way you acted to me peeing. And I wouldn't think there was anything wrong with it if you were."

"Are you?"

"No. But Maureen and I peed on each other once when in the shower together. You could probably call it a 'golden shower'. But not on each other's face or anything like that. Just our bodies to see what it was like."

"And?"

"Needless to say, it's different, and we both could appreciate what the attraction might be. Kind of kinky when you think about it, but with two consenting people I can see how it could be very arousing as I found it to be with Maureen."

"Now you've got me thinking."

"I was afraid of that, but not now if that's what you're contemplating. Besides, my bladder is empty, as yours must be. Another time if you really want to see what it's like."

"I would, to experience it just once. That's if you don't mind?"

"I don't, but in the shower so we can clean ourselves afterwards. Now since I'm done with the bidet, I'm all yours for the rest of the afternoon. But I need to ask what time you expect Walter home?"

"Around six, so that gives us a good couple of hours or more."

"Any chance he could come home early?"

"Not without at least calling first to see if I need anything." She then wrapped her arms around me... "I love you Lacey, and thank you for not thinking I'm weird for wanting you to pee on me."

"I don't. How could I since both Maureen and I were curious about it once too. Now what other things are lurking in that little depraved mind of yours?"

"Since you asked, would you mind getting on the bed on your hands and knees for me. I have this desire to do something to you from behind. And don't ask."

"I won't. But since it can only be one of a few things I can think of, I doubt I'll object."

As soon as I was on the bed on my hands and knees... "Since I don't know what you have in mind, is it okay if I lean down on my arms with my head on a pillow?"

"Sure, if you'll be more comfortable. Might even make things easier for me. Now I'll be right back, and no peeking when I return. I want it to be a surprise."

As I heard go into her walk-in closet, I made myself more comfortable by placing a pillow under my head. Next thing I knew, Nancy was on the bed behind me and with both her hands on my bum cheeks. She lovingly rubbed them all over first before I felt her moist lips and tongue kissing and licking them from the top of my thighs all the way to my back. Eventually her licking centered in on my anal valley, which she licked from my perineum up to my sacral crest and back again, all while avoiding my asshole for some reason.

Just when I was about to say something about it, she swiped her tongue over it for the first time. A broad sweep of her tongue before she began licking it and the immediate surrounding area. Very eagerly. Almost passionately, and quickly got my juices flowing as she did.

For someone who supposedly never performed anilingus, she couldn't have been doing it better. And it didn't take long before I was flowing so heavily it was oozing down the inside of my thighs.

Just when I found myself swirling my butt around and pushing back to get more of her talented tongue she suddenly stopped. But just briefly to spread my bum cheeks wider before I felt the tip of her tongue pressing into my anal orifice. Just a gentle probing at first until it became more forceful and slowly entered my now very aroused asshole. Every nerve in it was tingling.

Soon as it felt like she had as much of her tongue in me as possible with her lips firmly against me, she began to tongue fuck my butthole. Gingerly at first with it being her first time tonguing someone's asshole, then more aggressively as she held tightly onto my hips. Felt heavenly. Always does, but more so because it was the adorable Nancy tonguing my ass.

It didn't take long before my clitoris was also tingling. Delightfully as when you're just about to cum. And from the way my insides felt it was going to be a gusher of an orgasm.

That's until her landline phone on one of the night tables started ringing.