All Comments on 'Luke's Adventures Ch. 01'

by georgepui

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would she want a skinny rice-dick?

EverchosenEverchosenover 2 years ago

Hot story. The descriptions (both sexual and otherwise), were very vivid. It'll be cool to see more adventures of this character, and where the series goes. Like the hints of the "Asian Century", as well. Not a lot of erotic stories with that theme.

VeronicaPlakhueaVeronicaPlakhueaover 2 years ago

Good story. And the first comment was from an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife told me that she had dated an Asian guy when she was a virgin. They never had intercourse but got naked and they got each other off. Like your model she was a blonde with 36C breasts and a nice ass. However he was infatuated with her dirty blonde public hair. He told all his Asian buddies about her being a natural blonde. To this day if we bump into any of them they call her Blondie rather than by her name.

IronWill_IronWill_over 2 years ago

@Anonymous Lmao another triggered fragile, pathetic pinkoid below me. Funny how racist losers like you love BBC and BMWF Interracial stories but hate AMWF Interracial stories. That says a lot about your psyche and who white men truly fear - Asian men. Cope and seethe whiteboy! I loved the story and keep up the good work! Ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was great. We need more stories like this, hope the series continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@anonymous Because she hates crackerkykz like your mudblood incel ass. Go jerk off to more cuckold porn and then slit yourself with your dead mother's razorbladed dildo, you subhuman nog. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@ that hater "anonymous" thimbledicked cracklet below: Because she hates crackerkykz like your mudblood incel ass. Go slit yourself, you subhuman nog.

signed, deadmayostorage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the author. Don't worry about the recent Anonymous comments. It's a regular troll, who doesn't actually read the story. Just goes through most of the stories in this category and repeats his racist nonsense. Your story is fine, keep it up!

As for the troll. You probably are a Trump/QAnon supporting wimp with a weedy 2 inch cock. Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BTW, all those comments bashing "Anonymous" are obviously about the very first poster, the fragile tiny-dicked no-ego whiteboy who posted hate messages about Asian men cuz he is threatened by the thought of White women fucking Asian men.

THAT "anonymous" poster should go make himself like his dead mother's cunt and rot out.

eafaTeafaTover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. excellent writing for a very pleasant reading time. good waiting for a continuation, continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Waiting so long for sequel is a real torture. Why are the most talented authors the least productive? Please write next chapter soon, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous