All Comments on 'Making a Fantasy Come True'

by Ohiokid

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 5 years ago
VERY NICE

Everyone should have the willingness to make there fantasy a reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story

Hot story! Would love to hear more fun Ohio stories! I'm from Stark County.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Give us more

I too have always had an affinity for older men. I was lucky enough to meet a man 20 years my senior who I had an on going relationship on the side with for 10 years. Unfortunately he passed away and I lost the best lover I ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your story. Reminds me of some of the things I got up to in my younger days.

OhiokidOhiokidover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone! It makes me happy to know people enjoyed my experience. This makes me want to write more stories on this site, which I will probably do!

Texwriter19Texwriter19over 5 years ago
Loved reading the story.

Really hot hearing about having sex with a mature man. Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hot baby

from elyria ohio and would love to make a story together

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely to think about

Hot tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
God Bless You

At 64 I would love to have you ride my cock and call me Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story- Ohio here too! My true story...

Love your true story, I'm married. Wife does not know. Had a similar experience 15 years ago. I'm 55 now, guy I met online, talked on the phone & set up our first, but not last meeting, We met 3 more times after this one. He was 63, married, 6' 4, thin. I took a long lunch break and was very nervous as I pulled up next to his rusty, silver work van in the McDonalds parking lot. I'd been with two other men prior, but it was many years before. I got out, locked up & opened the side door to his van. It was a mess inside. Tools everywhere, smelled of oil. He flipped a white bucket & told me to sit. No windows & he'd fixed a blanket over the windshield, so I felt better.

He removed his dirty tee shirt, then his shorts. No underwear. His long, thin penis flopped down & lay between his open legs as he sat onto the ragged, swivel chair. I remained clothed as I started to sweat in the hot van. I'd never seen a longer penis. It was very thin, but hung at least 8", soft. The head was perfectly shaped, pink and was already leaking pre cum. I knew why I was here, so I reached down and held it in my hands. It was so soft, so warm. "Mmm, nice cock John." Nothing from him in return, I playfully, gently stroked his cock with both hands as it started to harden. His pre cum was now covering my right hand. I licked it off, savored the sweet, salty taste & licked his head. "Mmm, go slow Jim."

I pulled both hands down his now hard shaft. and massaged his big balls. His cock was standing straight up now, on it's own. It's 9 plus inches of beauty, pulsing, leaking more juice. As I placed my fingers back around the lower part of his shaft and bent to kiss the head, he grunted & started cumming. I closed my lips around his engorged head and sucked every drop into my mouth. He came a lot. It was delicious, but way, way too soon. I hadn't even gotten to suck him yet.

I made oral love to his cock for fifteen minutes after he came. He got soft pretty quick after he came, but no matter to me. I came here to suck this man's dick. I massaged his balls, reached under & tickled his sweaty butt hole with my finger and continued to suckle and lick and kiss his beautiful penis. I forced all but a couple inches of his soft cock into my mouth and throat. I wanted to make him hard again. I loved sucking his cock. He never got hard again. "Your turn Jim, sorry, I just got too excited." "It's ok John, I love your cock, can't get enough of it."

I was so horny, I dropped my pants & undies, straddled his legs, grabbed his cock, held it up and rubbed my tiny dickie all around on it. I came immediately, all over his long dick. Instantly, I dropped to my knees and licked up and suked my cum from his soft penis, swallowing it all. "Next week Jim." "Yes John, for sure." I kissed his penis until he pushed it back into his shirts, zipped up & opened the door for me to exit.

We met the following week. True story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
From the westside of CLE if you want to chat. I have similar stories.

Very good story. I know those places

Chubnative73Chubnative73over 2 years ago

Oh yes! I remember 18th b-day. I was so anxious I wanted to go to the local abs that had a theater. Met by accident a former high school teacher of mine. He was stroking the biggest dick. He had his pants open and was fondling his balls. It was dark except for the screen, so I barely recognized him only by the tattoo on his forearm.

I sat down a couple of chairs down from him. And got comfortable and just stared at his beautiful cock, that he was slowly stroking. After a few minutes he looks over at me, smiles and waves me over.

My face became flushed and my breathing was faster. I moved over to him and sat down. He whispers in my ear and says he knows who I am .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was a junior in high school, my history teacher was my first. He wasnt long, maybe 5 inches, but had great girth to it. He had been grooming me for about a year and when he finally asked if I was ready, I couldnt wait to say yes. We went to his cabin on the lake and he took all morning with me before he finally entered me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous