All Comments on 'Making a Fantasy Come True'

by Ohiokid

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was a junior in high school, my history teacher was my first. He wasnt long, maybe 5 inches, but had great girth to it. He had been grooming me for about a year and when he finally asked if I was ready, I couldnt wait to say yes. We went to his cabin on the lake and he took all morning with me before he finally entered me.

Chubnative73Chubnative73over 2 years ago

Oh yes! I remember 18th b-day. I was so anxious I wanted to go to the local abs that had a theater. Met by accident a former high school teacher of mine. He was stroking the biggest dick. He had his pants open and was fondling his balls. It was dark except for the screen, so I barely recognized him only by the tattoo on his forearm.

I sat down a couple of chairs down from him. And got comfortable and just stared at his beautiful cock, that he was slowly stroking. After a few minutes he looks over at me, smiles and waves me over.

My face became flushed and my breathing was faster. I moved over to him and sat down. He whispers in my ear and says he knows who I am .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
From the westside of CLE if you want to chat. I have similar stories.

Very good story. I know those places

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story- Ohio here too! My true story...

Love your true story, I'm married. Wife does not know. Had a similar experience 15 years ago. I'm 55 now, guy I met online, talked on the phone & set up our first, but not last meeting, We met 3 more times after this one. He was 63, married, 6' 4, thin. I took a long lunch break and was very nervous as I pulled up next to his rusty, silver work van in the McDonalds parking lot. I'd been with two other men prior, but it was many years before. I got out, locked up & opened the side door to his van. It was a mess inside. Tools everywhere, smelled of oil. He flipped a white bucket & told me to sit. No windows & he'd fixed a blanket over the windshield, so I felt better.

He removed his dirty tee shirt, then his shorts. No underwear. His long, thin penis flopped down & lay between his open legs as he sat onto the ragged, swivel chair. I remained clothed as I started to sweat in the hot van. I'd never seen a longer penis. It was very thin, but hung at least 8", soft. The head was perfectly shaped, pink and was already leaking pre cum. I knew why I was here, so I reached down and held it in my hands. It was so soft, so warm. "Mmm, nice cock John." Nothing from him in return, I playfully, gently stroked his cock with both hands as it started to harden. His pre cum was now covering my right hand. I licked it off, savored the sweet, salty taste & licked his head. "Mmm, go slow Jim."

I pulled both hands down his now hard shaft. and massaged his big balls. His cock was standing straight up now, on it's own. It's 9 plus inches of beauty, pulsing, leaking more juice. As I placed my fingers back around the lower part of his shaft and bent to kiss the head, he grunted & started cumming. I closed my lips around his engorged head and sucked every drop into my mouth. He came a lot. It was delicious, but way, way too soon. I hadn't even gotten to suck him yet.

I made oral love to his cock for fifteen minutes after he came. He got soft pretty quick after he came, but no matter to me. I came here to suck this man's dick. I massaged his balls, reached under & tickled his sweaty butt hole with my finger and continued to suckle and lick and kiss his beautiful penis. I forced all but a couple inches of his soft cock into my mouth and throat. I wanted to make him hard again. I loved sucking his cock. He never got hard again. "Your turn Jim, sorry, I just got too excited." "It's ok John, I love your cock, can't get enough of it."

I was so horny, I dropped my pants & undies, straddled his legs, grabbed his cock, held it up and rubbed my tiny dickie all around on it. I came immediately, all over his long dick. Instantly, I dropped to my knees and licked up and suked my cum from his soft penis, swallowing it all. "Next week Jim." "Yes John, for sure." I kissed his penis until he pushed it back into his shirts, zipped up & opened the door for me to exit.

We met the following week. True story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
God Bless You

At 64 I would love to have you ride my cock and call me Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely to think about

Hot tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hot baby

from elyria ohio and would love to make a story together

Texwriter19Texwriter19over 5 years ago
Loved reading the story.

Really hot hearing about having sex with a mature man. Hot!!!

OhiokidOhiokidover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone! It makes me happy to know people enjoyed my experience. This makes me want to write more stories on this site, which I will probably do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your story. Reminds me of some of the things I got up to in my younger days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Give us more

I too have always had an affinity for older men. I was lucky enough to meet a man 20 years my senior who I had an on going relationship on the side with for 10 years. Unfortunately he passed away and I lost the best lover I ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story

Hot story! Would love to hear more fun Ohio stories! I'm from Stark County.

63lsmith63lsmithover 5 years ago
VERY NICE

Everyone should have the willingness to make there fantasy a reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous