Maniacs! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not from Los Angeles. I let that go.

I shrug. "The 'bizarre jewelry' has to stay. I don't even have the key."

"I get the sense you are inflexible on this."

I looked at her left hand as she glared at my throat. "That's a nice sparkler," I said sharply, "somebody must really love you."

"We both know this is NOT the same thing."

"Oh, believe me, I know it's not... If someone were to call because I put this place on a job application, what will they hear?" I asked.

"That you worked here. We'll confirm the dates of employment, as is our policy. We don't give references, as a policy."

"Well, thank fuck for that!" I said and walked out.

That night I called my man and told him I got fired. He told me he was proud of me and asked if I needed money. I didn't yet. I'd even have some free time before I had to find something else... where people were less uptight, most likely. "My appearance" wasn't going to change and I didn't want it to... except for a few minor improvements my new status inspired me to make.

12