All Comments on 'Marital Escapades Pt. 02'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Hi Jayne, loved this chapter (as I seem to love all of your writings!) and the way you described your first experience of anal sex.

It sounds like a little BDSM is coming, with maybe a touch of spanking across that cute arse that Kevin seems fixated by??

westjayne495westjayne495about 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Wiz,

Just watch this space!

Jayne

stockingnutstockingnutabout 1 year ago

Love the stockings and anal. My wife hasn’t let me put it in her ass in years. She does indulge my stocking fetish on occasion.

SevendafordavealSevendafordavealabout 1 year ago

The story would benefit by losing passages of quite banal dialogue. Literature isn’t meant to be a tape recording of conversations! It should move fast and keep the reader interested and wanting more. It is to some degree an artifice.

Example:

“Be gentle darling and promise to stop if I can't take it," I said laying flat

"Of course," he replied, kissing me on the cheek and running his fingers up and down my spine.

"Want me like this?" I asked.

"Yes, if you're ok in that position."

"It's fine."

The final three turns don’t really do anything and could basically be deleted.

Reported speech is an underused resource, which can save the reader from the tedium of banal chunks of dialogue and provide variety (in addition to the dialogue).

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

love the slow growth of their exploration

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES